Fuck marriage

>be me
>be married for 7 years
>have 3 kids
>hate my life

Fuck marriage. The ultimate redpills is realizing getting married is the biggest scam ever invented. Willfully entering a contract with someone you are bound to hate is the biggest mistake you can possibly make in your life.

Was she a virgin when you married her? Were you?

>falling for the vaginal Jew

My S.O. and I will probably never get married for the reasons you mention. We love each other, so why would we want to fuck it up by doing something silly like getting married?

MGTOW thread? MGTOW thread.

What about those happy stories of people married happily?

all the women of my family went liberals in the 90's but slowly they are realising it's a bad move

Total made up bullshit I think.

>ITT

This is obviously fake, because if a man really had nothing to lose like this after being fucked so hard in the ass by some conniving little cunt of a woman, he would just have her murdered or do it himself.

Did you know that pirates prevent global warming?

Yes, yes, my brother. Good work sliding the goyim's important 8/14 disaster threads and leftist corruption leaks.

Were you not warned and possibly abandoned by your friends for following through?

into the trash it go

kek

>leading men along to be able to say no is a sign of status among women
>more no's = hurr durr you must be more desirable. we all know women are deaf if you're under 6 foot anyway.

REEEE

8/14 would be a blessing from this misery. Stay and be miserable, leave and still be miserable knowing all I worked for is gone.

RESULTS:
In men, the adjusted risk ratio for dying on Friday the 13th, compared with other Fridays, was 1.02, but for women, it was 1.63. An estimated 38% of traffic deaths involving women on this day were attributable to Friday the 13th itself.

just sayin.

And some animals prefer ones with the best plumage or who can do the best dance or what have you. Physical size isn't the end-all, be-all.

This comic is bad and you should feel bad.

Yes, we advise each other to pick girls who haven't popped their cherries.

Glad you understand our message.

he was referring to evolutionary psychology, sjw

back to your shithole

Marriage was good when it was just a mutually beneficial agreement that made both peoples' lives easier.
These days its benefits are entirely social when translates to "entirely for women" while the system itself has been wrapped up in so much legal red tape that it's a fucking minefield for anybody with good intentions.

I'm not going to forego relationship with women entirely but I will absolutely never get married under any circumstances.
>mfw guys I know keep getting married to crazy women and the usual reason is just that she wanted to be married
Shit's seriously fucked up.

Isn't it interesting how these threads always seem to pop up on Friday and Saturday?

Pure coincidence, right?

Let me guess. The sex dried up, and the love wasn't there to begin with?

Women can't drive the other days of the week too.

I lucked out and had a peaceful divorce with no attempted grabbing of money or property.

Alimony is modern slavery. I totally understand why people commit murder over it.

hahahahahaha

watch out we got a cool guy over here who is up the social hierarchy

lookit divorce rates and then tell me its cherrypicking, you halfwit

>im ready whenever you are
How about fucking never kek

Yeah, you're right. Pure coincidence. :^)

It's also interesting that the shills have a topic for the day, for example when they are shilling about mgtow, like 20 different threads pop up the same day, while the next few days there's hardly a couple of threads.

>d-dad?

Because we're weaker on such days. During the weekday, we men have our studies, our passion, our careers. On the weekends, we have time to think about our lives in general, and we tend to feel like there's a woman missing.

These threads are here to remind us why we're not actually missing anything at all.

clunge? never heard that one before; is it a British thing just like calling someone a cheeky mate

>My clunge
TOPKEK

yeah im not getting married. no thanks. i dont want the government to be involved in what i do under the sheets.

>Rationalizing: The Post

Keep telling yourself that. Also keep telling yourself that being single is your choice rather than a chronic condition.

>We love each other, so why would we want to fuck it up by doing something silly like getting married?

Your love isn't strong enough, senpai. She is saving marriage for when a better man comes along.

if its any consolation she has most likely gained all that weight back

It's another way of saying a womens cunt m8

>I s-swear I'm h-happy :S

careful if you have a girlfriend for a certain number of years in some states its considered common law married and she can take your shit

I personally know two women that have been good wives to their husbands throughout the marriage. One of them is my own mother, who has been faithfully married to my father for 25 years.

My parents are basically the reason I hold out hope for one marriageable woman in my life.

yeah i know. my state isnt luckily. but sadly my state is full of gold digging whores. honestly ive given up on dating or finding the right girl.. when it happens it happens. i could care less about spawning a kid. right now im focusing on whats best for me.

that's because women are children and a protected class by the state which redistributes resources to their voter base

Was there ever a follow up to this? I just wonder what Jon's up to.

I am gay and I do not approve of your views and actions on this. They call us eunuchs

You're condemning the ancient institute of marriage based on a sample size of 1, and it's impossible to be objective because it's your own marriage.

How about you examine your own faults and shitty choices instead of blaming something many people have done successfully for literally thousands of years.

too bad women nowadays see marriage as a meal ticket provided by the state

i had 4 friends get married, 3 of them ended in divorce whereby the buds financials were FUCKED

My friend Steve the fourth one ran, and i hope he keeps running. You glorious bastard you escaped.

My last girlfriend red-pilled the fuck out of me with her behavior. My mom red-pilled the fuck out of me with the way she treated my father.

If I need emotional support, I'll turn to my bros.

If I want sex, I'll turn to my FWB.

Simple as that.

How many thousands of those years was feminism around?

The problem is nobody grows a vagoo when they marry. Plato fucked us. English is a shitty language. Study Biblical languages

So two anecdotal experiences and you've come to a conclusion?

I weep for the sciences if you're a member.

Having kids is willfully making your life miserable.

You should have known better.

up here EVERYWHERE its considered common law; but the number of years to be considered common law varies per province. I think NWT is 6months, luckily Alberta is 3 years.

Yes..., yes, yes, goyim, marrying and having white children is bad.

Do not please speak the words common law in front of me they are one of my few trigger words. Im so fucking triggered right now

you from North West Territories friend?

The ones who use term of goy(im) in such manner tend to only want them to make more goy(im)

>be me at 17
>find qt gf
>have roller coaster of ups and downs because children in high school, really
>helps me deal with the depression I developed shortly after graduating when the reality of no money for school and no job prospects became evident
>helped me through every huge traumatic event I've experienced
>forces me out of my comfort zone to be a better, well rounded person
>7 years later married her just last month
>tfw 23 & 24 no schooling for either of us making just shy of $100k a year with plans of buying a home next.

Literally would still be depressed (or maybe already an heroed) working away at my local supermarket still living with my fucked up family if not for her.

No

If you say common law three times in front of a mirror, Anita Sarkeesian appears to mock your clothes.

My married friend tells me the same thing when his wife isn't around which is rare.

agreed for 80% of cases. they dont tell you you are signing a contract with the state when you get married, and the EULA you are agreeing to allows the state to take all your property and put you in jail if the bitch gets mad at you. marriage is a con. young fags need to wake the fuck up.

Good

Goybait. CTR is sliding the Soros leaks.

>hurr women are never the problem fuck you shitlord!

>You're condemning the ancient institute of marriage

marriage that exists today is a few centuries old at BEST.

>How about you examine your own faults and shitty choices instead of blaming something many people have done successfully for literally thousands of years.

thousands? no

No. Even if this were true the topic is good enough for the board anyways

Who cares how man has defined natural "law". God speaks. You better listen

*raped

My last one just drove the final nail in the coffin, really.

But my dad echoes some strong red-pilled messages, that have really hit me again as I grew older and saw exactly what he meant.

Anyway, I am a member of the sciences haha

And why're you so pissed, man? Are you a chick or something? The whole point of this thread for us to understand that we have the freedom to do as we wish.

Personal freedom, man. If they can go around and act like whores, we shouldn't be shamed for saying "fuck no!"