>not even one ent dies

uhm..drama queen much?

Other urls found in this thread:

flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/theories/bombadil.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not even one ent dies

Source?

if it's not shown then it didn't happen

Have you read the books? The Ents are the most melodramatic fuckers ever. They spend pages and pages rambling about whether or not they're going to do shit.

only one ent gets slightly injured by fire but he puts the fire out in water and is fine again.

The ents were old and few. They legitimately believed they were weak before they got woke to Saruman.

Don't several get swept away by the water?

Isn't that the point of the Ents? They make a mountain out of a molehill, so to speak.

Probably assumed that Saruman wouldn't have left his entire fortress only defended by like 100 orcs

im sure some will also die of old age later on, but thats not what i meant.

he says that because he didn't know Saruman would be completely weakened by spending all his magic on raising Uruk armies. It's explained in the movie if you paid attention. Had Saruman been at full strength, he could have just come out of the tower and solo'd the ents.

I can't even disagree with the dude, really, he's not doing anything wong, you should care about your ethnic interests.

Right, but white people aren't allowed to care about their ethnic interests

Despite us being an actual minority in the world because we don't breed like the savages do

I know, I know. Honestly, I'd still punch him in the face. Still, not wrong, I just wish we did the same.

That's the only reason I'm pissed off really, it is perfectly natural to improve conditions for your tribe and therefore your race as they share your blood

But in these unequal times we just lose all our rights and get told we are privileged. I've lost lots of friends to arguments about what exactly we are privileged about. I personally have been dirt poor my entire life

In short, fuck that uppity nigger

Based pedes, don't lose hope.

We must keep redpilling the normies and fighting the SJWs.

We will win the culture war.

Trump will save our people.

to be fair it still made for a fucking sweet ass scene, mostly thanks to the absolutely glorious music.

Fucking Ents jumping my boy Saruman when he is out of mana.

yeah, goose bump inducing, still kinda funny when you notice it.

this, Saruman was way more powerful back in Ent's day.

What does pedes mean? I see you keep saying it.

it means please be patient, he has autism

>Saruman
>some Maia that had barely been on Middle Earth since the 3rd Age
>being stronger than the Treebeard the Eldest, over 15,000 years older and the oldest living creature in Middle Earth
>let alone stronger than Treebeard and an entire army of Ents and Huorns

Treebeard would've jobbed his bitch ass.

means he's false flagging as a Sup Forumsack

Uhhh they literally stumble upon a so-called massacre where a huge chunk of the forest is decimated

It means homosexuals in French.

Treebeard was invented by someone like Suraman

Why didn't the Ents send trees to Minas Tirith?

but there are black "people" in the show
eyebrow's advisor/translator and her head soldier guy

Isengard was empty but the ents didn't know this. 10,000 uruks would have made the ents into fire wood

>there are not a single nigger in lorth of the rings
what are orcs?

>dwarves
>elves
>hobbits
>orcs
>men
what the fuck is he talking about? there are heaps of different "types of people" in lotr

>Saruman and Sauron have massive armies while humanity is divided, elves are too few and dwarves are awol so how will our heroes surmount these odds?
>suddenly Merry and Pippin stumble upon ancient tree giants capable of wiping out Saruman on their own
Bravo Tolkein.

>it's a "wizards are superstrong they just never show their powerlevel" episode

When they were in their Ainur form, maybe. But Saruman as a Wizard is leagues beneath Treebeard.

You are forgetting that Saruman expected to completely roll Rohan at the Hornburg and already had his sights set on Gondor before getting completely BTFO by Gandalf

How could they die when Galadriel was riverdancing around them?

What exactly was the Ents tax policy?

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on screen
>what the fuck, no way he said that, literally sounds like Sup Forums bait
>google it
yep, he a hood nigga

I don't think the Ents know what tax is

For all he knew he was wandering into a hornets nest. Luckily all the Uruk-hai had marched off, leaving only workers and a small garrison.

When is this implied? Saruman was a scientist and a natural orator, he didn't put any of his essence in his soldiers like Morgoth. He might have fed their rage with magic and clever rhetoric but nothing beyond that.

they gave 20% of accorns to Treebeard

That's pretty much been a staple in all Wizard stories.

Wizards tend to have a lot of enemies, and a lot of people just tend to hate wizards and magic in general.(in fantasy stories)

Best to keep ones wizardry power level hidden.

IIRC in the book Saruman does cook an ent to a crisp with his staff, and unleashes some kind of subterannean device that spews out liquid fire. Though that only served to piss the rest of the ents off, and he was almost caught by another ent before making it to Orthanc.

>Gandalf could've defeated all Orcs by himself, but he didn't wanted to!
>Saruman could've soloed Rohan, Gondor and Ents, but he decided to create Uruks for fun and spent his mana :(
>Tom Bombadil is the most powerfull being alive, but he doesn't give a fuck
>Eagles can eat Nazgul's alive, but they are proud beings that don't meddle with human bussines
maaaan, Tolkien was full of shit

Tolkien knew how to create an engaging world with characters and forces in it that weren't entirely bent to the will of the single story he wanted to tell.

this was before he said the line and also no real ents but trees.

>Gandalf could've defeated all Orcs by himself, but he didn't wanted to!
Nowhere is this implied.
>Saruman could've soloed Rohan, Gondor and Ents, but he decided to create Uruks for fun and spent his mana :(
This is a perfectly acceptable explanation.
Again, never once implied.
>Eagles can eat Nazgul's alive, but they are proud beings that don't meddle with human bussines
It's simpler then that, the eagles simply don't care. Gwaihir only helps as a favor to Gandalf for saving his ass a long time ago. Gwaihir is also an Eagle king, Gandalf can't just tell him to do shit.

>Again, never once implied
was meant for
>>Tom Bombadil is the most powerfull being alive, but he doesn't give a fuck

Wasn't Tomb Bombadil extremely powerful but he couldn't leave his place?

>eagle king
how come I can't take titles like these seriously? Same thing with Treebeard. Tolkien sucked at giving titles to characters. they all sound so adorable when they are supposed to be majestic and ancient.

>Saruman would be completely weakened by spending all his magic on raising Uruk armies
That is literally not even implied ever in the movies.

Reminder that Tom Bombadil and the Witch King are the same person.

Get woke: flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/theories/bombadil.htm

He didnt know isengard only had a skeleton crew at the time and thought he was walking into a death trap.

>hey eagles, if you don't help us, Sauron will conquer Middle Earth, and then he will fuck you too!
>Haha, fuck you whitey with yo whitey problems
so eagles are actually niggers of Middle Earth, gotcha

Why didn't Frodo just ride the ents to Mordor?

Saruman uses his magic to create Uruks and actively control them you dingus. It's stated multiple times in the film.

Tom can do whatever he wants. His only upper limit is what he imposes on himself.

his magic semen you mean, he personally fucked Orcs to create Uruks, read the books dummy

Eagle King isn't a name, it's just that he's literally king of the eagles. His name is Gwaihir.

like a gipsy king, right?

His army wasn't there. Saruman would have been fine if he wasn't attacking Rohan at the same time.

No. The gypsies recognise no monarch.

and that's why GOT and LOTR are successful.

Uruks were created by Sauron in the books

Why were there no black trees?

Exactly. Uruks were always around.

It never shows him using ANY magic. He just wanders down into his mud-hole and these swole hybrid mud-babies start popping outta the walls.

The first uruks appeared out of Mordor in attacks on Gondor in T.A. 2475

you stupid fucking idiot.

Shitpost, but it is meant poetically. This was to be their last major undertaking as a race.
Ent casualties are depicted accurately in the films: Beechbone received serious burns and no one else had much more than a broken limb.
>melodramatic
Verbose. They are very clearly immune to drama; Treebeard needed to be among certain tree remains to be enraged enough to attack Isengard.
Very correct. They hadn't fought since the end of the Second Age.
Nah. He would have easily chanted down most of them, but Treebeard would have then likely revealed some deep magic innate to the timeless things of Middle Earth. Saruman is very explicitly portrayed to be deep in the "magics" of speech and craft, choosing to max charisma rather than wisdom, so to speak.
Acorns for acreage in barter form is likely the only economics that enter into their lives.

Forgot to namefag

>Avatar, Titanic, LotR, GoT

Whoa, it's almost like most people don't give a shit about "diversity" or something.

>Very correct. They hadn't fought since the end of the Second Age
whom did they fight then and how did the fight go

Yeah you faggot fucking bitch shit cunt retard.

In the book it is mentioned that just one ent died, burnt by some contraption, which Merry and Pippin described just served to piss off the ents even further, as in "We thought they were mad before but then holy shit!"

>gets btfo
>has no comeback

Orcs under the resurgence of Sauron at the time of the Last Alliance were so ubiquitous as to inspire equity with the Turks in the Balkans during the 17th century. Fangorn was much bigger then, and large armies would get too near and learn lessons. This is all taken from just a few sentences in the Unfinished tales and the Silmarillion

>>it is likely that we go to our doom..THE LAST MARCH OF THE ENTS
>not even one ent dies

This is my main problem with TTT and to a lesser extent ROTK.

Everynody talks doom and gloom but in every major battle the good guys roll the opposition and the bad guys get btfo. Its boring.

>1280x720

kek is tht really the same guy
anyone else we know dead in that room?

what are you talking about, the rohanese get absolute shat on at helms deep, literally every single elf is killed, even that kid who aragorn told there was always hope definitely died and the other kid throwing rocks from the walls died too since like only 9 people made it back to the keep once the uruks broke through

do the good guys lose any battles in the books? besides osgiliath I mean. I can't remember.

>continent of africa ravaged by civil war
>white people and asian people making bank by profiting of their killing
>but black people are the niggers
rly tickles the old brain cage

oh wow they suffered casualties in those battles they won. user btfo, it's back to the drawing board for him

yes it is since his point about rolling the opposistion was proved wrong you girl

why is it ravaged by civil war tho

Only one that's confirmed by name is Balin, the tomb in the middle of that room was his.

colonialism caused by white people

might is right. be glad for that humanitarian dosh you ungrateful little nigger.

Implying black people haven't been slaughtering and enslaving each other and other peoples since the beginning of time.

5/10 nice attempt guy. Next time don't mention the Asians. Only a polack would know about the shit they get up to in African

you mean like the people in middle earth?

>realise you look like a fucking retard with the bowlcut+braids hairstyle and that's why you're still a virgin
>beard has finally started filling in though, at the ripe age of 100, so decide to shave your head completely and rock a long beard
>get killed by filthy goblins before you ever get to see a lady-dwarf again, dying while writing your diary, like a true virgin

Worst dwarf.

The people we think of today as "Africans" are in fact all Bantu, who were originally confined to a small part of West Africa but expanded over millenia to the whole continent via genocide of native peoples, such as the Khoisan, whose extermination in South Africa continues to this day.

Are the Khoi-San civilized and pacific though? All the photos I've seen of them they look barely human, I guess that can be easily explained if they're not very abundant anymore.

whatta cutie

>Are the Khoi-San civilized and pacific though?
Are the Bantoids who genocided them in their migrations? I have no idea what pictures you're talking about, my point is that "black Africans" have been exterminating distinct peoples for thousands of years, but act innocent and cry foul when Europeans show up and they're the ones being subjugated.

saruman was a paper tiger like Iraq

when the US and British tanks made their little blitzkreig through the iraqi desert in 1991 they expected to face a soviet-tier force and possiblely suffer very heavy casualities(like entire battalions destroyed heavy)

but when the actual advance happened the US 1st Cav Division destroyed 396 Iraqi tanks with only 4 tanks lost themselves

Really activates my almonds