THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

no
he's an ugly beta and not a very good person
she's not gonna end up with him just because your sorry ass sympathizes with him more than that other guy who's an objectively a better choice

why is he better though?

>not a very good person
>chooses the guy who graffitied the cinema calling her a slut
she needs to die

He fucks.

no he is an idiot.
And she also deserves some shit for bullying her ugly burger friend.
chad has already done some redemption. he is fine.

Better looking.

>mfw redditors "le shipped" those two so hard
>mfw based Steve BTFOs them in 30sec scene

fucking superficial cunt. what happens when chad is 60 years old what good will his looks be? jonathan has good heart is funny and has interesting hobbies

You're projecting a little too much to be completely joking.
Are you an ugly man?

CHAD ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE

hes retarded tho

Can't wait for the shitstorm on the sub when [SPOILER]this autist dies and chad ends up with the girl[/SPOILER]

Why is this show so built on boring stereotypes?

Not really. He's average to the point of being a genuinely surprising choice for a Chad.

Steve Harrington, I'm CIA

>taking creepshots of people having sex
>interesting hobby

Tell me about chad, why does he always win?

FIRST ONE TO FIND MY BROTHER GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

is there anything more beta putting your thumbs in your pockets?

But they will be, have you guys never watched TV? They're gonna tease this ship for the entire next season and maybe even after that. She was obviously unhappy with Chad at the end.

DELET

This is incorrect.
This is also incorrect.
Her boyfriend genuinely cared enough about her to track her down and even fight a god damned monster he knew nothing about. He was a conflicted but good hearted teenager getting peer pressured into being a dumbass. Like most teenagers.
Other dude was a good guy too but it seemed like he was the one who didn't want to be together more than anything. She is a small town girl and he doesn't intend to be tied down in that town. Also his little brother is fucking missing and a monster is killing people and he does not have the time for pussy at the moment.

>Autists genuinely think choosing a partner is some sort of math problem where you add up who has more value to you
This thread is so very telling of your life OP.

>has zero growth as a character and is a creeper. Seriously secretly taking shots of her
>Steve actually develops past his asshole group of friends, becomes a better person through the power of wuv baby, and is ready to admit his shortcomings
I mean he even forgave that creepy nerd by getting him a new camera.

Lot of loyalty to your gf for a simple Chad!

Is this one of the only times this has ever happened? In every other movie or tv show it's always the Chad that loses his girl and she ends up with the nerd

Reminder that Steve is a better character than Jonathan, goes through a literal arc and not only becomes bro-tier at the end (Gets jonathan a new camera) but also the proverbial Ash of this show

Jonathancucks are the worst

he'll be there for her when she wants to cheat

Natalia a cute

No they aren't. Nancy's a cunt. Jonathan is too good for her.

haha that's how things are!!!!!