boards.4tan.org/tv/thread/84599443
youtube.com/watch?v=0KWJC7RKykE
youtube.com/watch?v=THofl3K6lbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Re8Znv9dIo0
youtube.com/watch?v=SHUCmMQ6c04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

harassing a chef while hes cooking is asking for trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=yd29iNmElkM

I don't understand why people praise so much a guy who act like a douchebag.

well i mean she really did have distracting mellums

She was, you never bother a Chef while he's busy. That's why they have staff around the dining room.

t.bimbo in the webm

I'm not talking about this video, in general

Gordon is actually a very nice man but in the kitchen you leave him the fuck alone.

restaurant culture is in the wrong for praising and romanticizing abusive people in the workplace

He knew she was trying to be an attention seeking whore and he called her out on it.
I guarantee none of you would've done that

You would have symped out

while the whole show is scripted as fuck and that particular incident is probably orchestrated, if you go up to the window of an open kitchen while the restaurant is slammed and the chef is frustrated, you're asking for major fucking confrontation because that guy is just waiting for one of the cooks or servers to fuck up to explode on them and you're presenting yourself to be the recipient of that if you step onto the window.
It's the same shit with stepping behind the bar to complain when the bar is swamped.

Fuck off will you

You may be right but I feel you're underestimating the self-important vapid nature of a lot of Women.

If you watch the UK version of kitchen nightmares youll see him not being an asshole, its just that his being one sells better.

While in the UK hes helped more people the US one is much more fun to watch.

>Gordon has to yell and drop insults non stop for american spectators
>He acts calm and behaves under British audiences.

Is this really appealing to americans?

Even in the US one he's not a complete asshole the entire episode. I started watching UK episodes and it's a lot more comfy viewing than the US by far. I now realize how obnoxious the music and sound effects are in the US version.

yes
see the terrible dramatic music and cuts to fire and """intense""" situations

It's because American's are so dense and desensitised that they require all the audio and visual cues to know when to clap

The word "subtlety" should be taken out of the American English dictionaries.

Was america a mistake?

i have cause im autistic and dont care for social norms

some girl had a nice necklace and she complimented my necklace and said something about it so i said i liked hers cause it draws the eye to her tits

she was angry/faked angry? and then i got her number

tldr words

Now someone has to post that post about the difference between British and American documentaries.

From what I've seen outside Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares (mostly the first half of each episode), he seems like an alright guy.

>these breasts, are they natural?
>yes, chef
>bloody hell...

It's whats given to us.
They think we don't have the mental capacity to handle something more detailed oriented and paced. They want ratings, who knows they're probably right

Most of it is an exaggerated act. He still is probably a hard ass (and smart ass) but one that would have your back if you are not a total fuck up and make an effort. Watch the British version of Kitchen Nightmares from the mid 00s to see a more authentic of Ramsay.

I just went looking for that, here you go.
boards.4tan.org/tv/thread/84599443

just compare an american animal documentary with an english one

>and the amazing animal with his deadly poison hunting for flesh. if a human was bitten by this he would DIE in five seconds
>dramatic music

Lmao i checked that video where he's about to get his second michellin star and he's like the devil fucking incarnate, even from the computer screen i could feel the heat. I guess he was really on edge at that moment in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KWJC7RKykE

youtube.com/watch?v=THofl3K6lbk

Here is an ant
>ROAR
>Raptor squeel
>hammers start clanging

>8:50
>dogs yelping and screeching as the ants fight

Car alarm sound? In an animal doc?

youtube.com/watch?v=Re8Znv9dIo0

It's almost like it's set up and scripted somehow.

This shit embarrasses me to no end as an American and that list is already long enough.

i love watching posh cunts get told to fuck off

>British documentary
>Here, in the jungles of Bhata-Tuthu, the praying mantis is in search of its prey
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of the pray mantis following a spider

>american documentary
>guitar riff playing in the background
>YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T WANT ONE OF THESE KILLERS IN YOUR BACK YARD
>Rapid jump cuts of the praying mantis
>THE PRAYING MANTIS MIGHT LOOK LIKE A BUG IN CHURCH, BUT THIS NASTY MOTHER-SUCKER IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH
>more flashy jump cuts
>THIS LITTLE SPIDER DOESNT KNOW WHATS WAITING FOR HIM, THE FURY OF THE MANTIS IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED
>more flashy jump cuts
>the mantis strikes
>strange animal growling and screeching noises are dubbed in as it attacks because silent footage is too boring for americans
>slow mo replay of the attack in black and white
>AND IT'S OVER IN A FLASH
>THAT LITTLE SPIDER
>SHOULD'VE PRAYED
>TO THE MANTIS
>Starwipe to the next clip

I've worked in a couple of restuarants and hotels, though not in the kitchen and main chefs are always assholes. I guess they have to be. They are always good guys outside of work though. I think chefs are a special breed of people. Long hours, hard work, low pay etc. You'd have to be a masochist or really, really love cooking. Just give them what they want in a timely manner and they wont be too hard on you, but dont waste time ever.

It's all scripted, idiot.

He is in the wrong. Customers expect the chiefs best food,and the chief is to make the best food possible for the customer, the waiter is the in between of the two.

Make America Great Britain again

It's just his character. Watch the version with the kids and he's nice to them.

The bald faggot is always wrong.

>people don't know about paid actors on a TV board
wew

Amerikeks cant handle the banter

who the fuck asks the kitchen for service? that's why you have waiters.

They couldnt handle it so hard they took boats to a new land and established their own cucktry kek

Cesar

Is this what Americans ACTUALLY watch?

I'd like to see a bit where Gordon is teaching Cesar to cook and when Gordon looses him temper Cesar does his training stuff.

Criminally underrated.

>I don't understand why people praise so much a guy who act like a douchebag.

he has very impressive reflexes

youtube.com/watch?v=SHUCmMQ6c04

Well, fuck me. If you can't respect a man with good reflexes, who can you respect?

He saw that slap coming a mile away

its pasta