Did they really need to include this scene?

did they really need to include this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn#Islamic_theology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I got a chubby during this one am I gay?

most definitely if they were traps then no because liking traps isn't gay but these are proper men

it was in the novel, so yes, what;s your issue, OP?

It does actually end up tying into the plot

they even demonstraed how he came into his anus

I saw a headline somewhere about how important it was that American Gods had featured the first gay Muslim sex scene on television

>they are fuckin INDIAN
>muslims dont believe in djhins
>somehow they are muslims now

the idea that all ifrit are hung like a horse is just a stupid myth

djinn are an arabian legend. they feature in early islamic texts. The devil who is named Iblis is said to be a "shaitan" (rebellious) djinn

I wish I could cum in Bailey Jay the way this muslim genie or whatever the fuck he is came in that littler fag there

you could see the little fag's hard cock, it was disgusting, but if it was bailey jay it would be ok...

Bailey thinks you're gay
xoxo

pfft this little sweet piece of cake can't judge me

Not really.
It was in the book but it was in no way an extremely graphic 20 minute fuckfest.

right, because in the book it states they fucked for hours, salim cummed twice, and then finishes the djinn off with a graphic blowjob resulting in him spitting up firey jizz.

Sorry you had to be tortured with a sex scene that didn't involve titties and pussy for once.

Salim is very explicitly a muslim, and djinns are very much a part of islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn#Islamic_theology

And the sex scene went on for 10 pages. No wait, it didn't.
They just wanted to be progressive and you know it.
And for the record, a sex scene with women this long would have been as much of a waste of time.

You're equating duration of a scene to page content? Seriously?

They are also faithful muslim djinn, just like there are muslim humans. I wonder if there are djinn terrorists too.

Lol. Do you watch tv with a stopwatch?

I do, yes.

No
Promoting degeneracy and bad behaviors. Homosexuality is sadly promoted instead of shunned.

How was the acceptance of muslim audience with this scene??

>Muslims
>Homosex
What do you think?

also there are plenty of muslims who still believe that djinn are real, like how fundies believe demons are real

Do TV shows or movies necessarily need sex scenes? No.

Not all djinn you BIGOT

Demons are real. If you don't believe in demons you aren't a real Christian.

How about you get back in your fucking closet, walking aids.

How about you whip out your cock and let me slobber on it?

I mean this is actually islamic canon. Djinn are just another race created by Allah, some just choose to be assholes.

Well at least he fucked another muslim instead of giving anal punishment to A FUCKING WHITE MALE

The shit you weirdos watch lmfao

That dick was huge tho

dong was average size

Don't give a fuck lol i'd still fuck bailey jay

The Weight of the World is nothing compared to the weight of my boner rn

you're desperately virgin because only desperate virgins would be aroused by such disgustingly ugly men