So why was 6th entry of one of the dullest franchises in history called Half-Blood Prince?

So why was 6th entry of one of the dullest franchises in history called Half-Blood Prince?

Bump

>Harry...I AM THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

Fucking seriously?

Also all other titles are things first introduced by that book, apart from Half-Blood Prince

what do you mean?

Philosopher's stone, Goblet of Fire, Deathly Hallows and other things first appear in books with eponymous name and only Half-Blood Prince is not new character, but Snape who has been around since book one

Hey, at least it references something actually important, unlike Goblet of Fire.

I still dont know what the goblet of fire is supposed to be

The place where they threw in their names?
That GOBLET of FIRE?

The three pivotal characters were all half-bloods. Was Dumbledore the only really important pure-blood?

It's what they put their names into to enter the tournament.

oh shit yeah, I dont even remember it being a goblet

I have to go back.

DIDYAPUTYOURNAMEINTHAGOBLETOFIREHARRY?

it really is a dull franchise
and emma watson completely ruins it sadly! should have at least hired some half decent actress

Years later and I'm still pissed about that. Gambon is a great actor but a shitty Dumbledore.

Its been about 12 years since I've read the book and I've only watched the movie once when it was released, didnt really care for it. I remember it being a bowl for some reason

She was good when she was younger, late teen emma was fucking garbage trash and still is

It was just a bigger version of this

I would much rather have watched the all female school events rather than stupid shitwarts

finding an anime about loli witches must not be difficult, user.

Yeah but I don't care about anime

HBP was when they tried to cash in on the Twilight hype, by making it more angsty and relationship-focused than the book.

it was also when Hermione lost her loli appeal