Soros email leak roll thread

soros.dcleaks.com/

A lot to look through so let's make a game out of it.

Last number of post 1-9 is what category (1 for USA, 2 for Europe etc.)

First letter of ID is what you enter in the search bar. Last two digits of each post is what email you look though

Let's see what this globalist kike is hiding.

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=international institute for democracy and electoral assistance idea monthly reports/idea february report 2012.docx&t=lamerica
linkedin.com/in/christopher-stone-757853116
youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/board memo.pdf&t=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

r o l l i n g

If you don't feel like scrolling through all the posts, just do last digit.

reading this:
>/2015pr/open society initiative for europe osife ethnic profiling in europe april 1 2015/osife ethnic profiling pr outcomes summary 4.1.2015.docx
Seems to be talking about funding "humans rights" shit to fight "ethnic profiling."

Don't see how anyone can deny what is going after reading that.

Too many people concerned with the Milwaukee chimpout right now

THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT

le bump :^)

Save everything

Chimpout was obviously triggered to distract people.

rolling and then I'm on my way over there

Any bit helps

Post ANYTHING that seems shady, regardless of how small

Soros controls BLM. Quite the coincidence that once the truth about him comes out, everyone is distracted by a riot at the hands of the same organization he funds.

Really makes you think

rolling Sup Forums thinks this is spam

How can you tell that?

He tried to just post "rolling" and the system declared it spam. So he added the rest of the post to bypass the spam filter.

Stop being new

far from new, i just don't really do roll threads

Bump

rolling

EXCELLENT find, user. Saving

The scary part is how many emails openly echo this sentiment. So brazen and open like they are talking about sports or something. I guess because that's what they view it as, just messing around and playing god with the world's future.

And they know they can just casually discuss these things because no one cares.

This may not be the best format for rolling. Kind of just threw it together. Open to suggestions of making it better for the next thread.

rolling

The worst thing I've read so far is how they want to grab a piece of Obama's stimulus package (giggity) following the recession.

roll

/Europe/Migration and Asylum in Europe/48 hour report 15042016.docx

You'll like this

Damn I thought Soros was a huge Jew trying to start the New World Order.

Turns out he's just your regular dude with a lot of money trying to make the world a better place, and is pro-West. Doing a hell of a better job than Gates or any other billionaire.

Thanks Sup Forums, looks like the Jews aren't that bad after all.

rollan

rollin rollin rollin rollin wha

You just barely missed that sweet get

(((((5 stars)))))

rolling

(not spam, fuck you4chan)

Shit b8 m8

Multiple sources where he admits to colluding with governments to push migration and changing countries' public opinion on migrants through the media.

Roland

dont let this slide

I know, newfag but whatever but what do I use to open the pdf in a way I can save the image?

any archive of all docs yet?

bump second whole list of emails

I found a good one that seems to imply how they need to get policy makers to create laws in support of 'social justice' and theories of how to organize these groups.

This thread is no doubt being slid. Second page in less than 10 seconds after post.

>(((((((((((((inclusion)))))))))))))))
= endless niggers

save everything incase they shutitdown

rolling

well post it

why doesnt putin just have this man killed?

Can't figure out how to save the .pdf as a .jpg because stupid

Putin knows what soros is doing will hurt the West more than it will hurt Russia.

Too risky to do it. Soros knows not to fuck with Russia. As long as he leaves them alone, not really Putin's concern if the rest of the world wants to genocide themselves.

5 seconds after this post, page 3.

bump

pdf2jpg.net or some other online service

Bump for great justice!
tripfagging so hard right now
Also rolling

bumping

bumpin

Fucking Latin America? I almost want to reroll...

this

>0 Get.

rolling

JUST DIE ALREADY.

Didn't reroll, but I'm pretty sure these searches are case-sensitive...
Ultra-gay (gayer than pic related)

Investigating 1D33 cuz I feel like it, gonna see what comes out of it.

And then whatever happens with this roll.

Meant to put 0 or dubs gets to choose whichever one they want.

Choose the one that most interests you but I figured most people focus on Europe/USA so this seemed like a good way to cover more ground.

thanks. Here is the image where they say how policy and efficient organizing of social justice groups can lead to their success in the short and long-terms.

There was also suggestions of redistributing wealth on an earlier page if anyone is interested.

I guess I AM gonna reroll bc I don't speak spic and jewgle translate is shitty

If a mexibro wants to take over this one

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=international institute for democracy and electoral assistance idea monthly reports/idea february report 2012.docx&t=lamerica

They talk about all of these programs, spending millions of dollars. What is the visible effect, has anyone of them fed the homeless.

rorr

Roll

Well, T77 didn't turn up anything in any category.

But 1D33 is giving me a policy paper from 2008. Looks like the Open Society Institute in Baltimore wanted to know what was causing high suspension rates in schools. Looked at the detrimental effects from micro to macro.

Nothing too crazy, highly critical. No solutions. Not important, I don't think.

A lot of these emails won't have anything too sinister. The title of the files should give you a decent idea, though.

Well, let's just see what T57 and this roll pull up then. We keep digging, eventually, me might just hit gold.

Or maybe silver. Smelt it into a bullet. Take care of part of the problem.

Can an user search for Chris stone on LinkedIn?
They're insisting I sign up and fuck that shit.

Jewgle has at least a partial page for one that's a US Army Colonel @ linkedin.com/in/christopher-stone-757853116
There are a couple dozen of files under the "presidential office" heading with the phrase "materials from reviews with chris stone"

rollll em

Try searching for "internal use only" if you only want sensitive stuff

Found donating to each others funds, using arts and culture to influence, and trying to remove militia tendency.
/joan dunlop comments on eof sof 2010 budgets.pdf

heard mention of a paper only budget system

fakenamegenerator.com you lazy fucker

Rollin for science

Any cell numbers guys? If you know anything about cellphone pen testing we can back door cell phones and watch these people.

rollan

ANYONE GOT AN ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD????
ANYONE GOT ANh ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD????
\ANYONE GOT AN ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD????
ANYONE GOT kjAN ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD????

Well, I've got:

The Evaluation exchange from 2010, which looks like a periodical from Harvard.
A paper titled "on the money - the key financial challenges facing nonprofits today and how grantmakers can help" by a group called GEO - Grantmakers for Effective Organizations. Written by Nancy Burd.
And lastly, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime pushed out "Accounting for Security and Justice in the Post-2015 Development Agenda." 149 pages.

Any interest, gents?

>((((((((((((grantmakers)))))))))))))))))

none user, its hosted on another website. You'll have to peruse through them or shoot them an email for the .zip files.

brrrrollin

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU

Roll

Grantmakers, says user. Grantmakers, user gets.

riggity rolling

Problem 3 caught my eye.

We won't find anything so let's just give up

post the worst stuff to reporters
so the public sees it

Go away, George. We're investigating you.

>20 shekels for the good goy

/POL BTFO by NWO

They're gonna do a lot of fake leaks during the coming period while they are guaging a proper response to the likes of you.

And you know what? While I'm here,
>we

I don't mean to sew the wrong kind of seed here, but I don't see you doing any reading of your own. Not sure that you are part of "we" in this particular thread.

There, see, this guy gets it. He sets himself apart from us, and refers to us (and therefore himself) accordingly.

Anyhow. Not much in my trove. I'll try to come back for more tomorrow. Keep digging, gents. If there's anything to be found, we'd best find it.

oh shit soros house address and board topics... seems like a legit leak to me.

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/board memo.pdf&t=us

If it's any consolation I'm rooting for you. I'm just not betting on you.