Art Thread!

Art Thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
liveleak.com/view?i=833_1470820111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Art is pointless.

So is life, senpai.

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog is a good one!

Everybody stop what you're doing and watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

This majestic beauty is 10 feet by 10 feet and hangs at the Detroit Institute of Arts.

Actually, it's degenerate, yet, I really like it...

Oh, and it's title is "Kang of the Hussars."

Shit filled pantsuit Hillary? She cant even stand for more than 20 mins before having to take a nap. Their camp even wants to have both candidates sit down. You have a weak leader CTR shill.

Lies. Hillary is in great health.

should be named
"The Australian"

liveleak.com/view?i=833_1470820111

I know you're full of shit but I still raged a little bit.

that facial expression... damn.

took me 16 consecutive days in MS paint

St. Alexander Nevsky, the medieval Russian prince who rallied his army against an invading force of Germanic knights.

masterpiece

Nope. It hangs in the DIA. Look it up.

Fresh off the press.

Christ in the Desert by Kramskoi. One of the most moving pieces of biblical art I've seen. His gaunt hands, worn feet, that gaze towards the rocks in the foreground that just barely stand out... I'd reckon the temptation of Christ looked a lot more like this painting than how we usually imagine with a comical devil creeping over Christ's shoulder. The Devil isn't even in the painting, yet his presence and temptation is obvious. If there was one piece of art that I could say demonstrated Jesus' nature as a man like us, it'd be this one.

thanks

The Annunciation by Simone Martini. I love how angel wings look in medieval art. They're a lot more interesting than the completely white dove like wings we're used to seeing.

This artist is not bad senpai

Frederick McCubbin, "On the wallaby track".

Just made this lovely piece.

Anyone want to anticipate auction value?

Enough. No one gives a fuck about this guy's photoshop crap.

Here is some real art.

This is pretty rad

Vision to the Youth Bartholomew

Always partial to Russian countryside paintings

Someone post the guy expelling his blue paint enema onto a canvas. It was an brilliant work.

WE