I wish there's an equilibrium pill irl. ;_;

i wish there's an equilibrium pill irl. ;_;

was i the only one who was NOT surprised that christian bale's new partner (the black guy) was not taking the pills and was one of those people feeling emotions that they're supposed to hunt and execute? it was pretty obvious. in almost all of his scenes he was either laughing, smiling or screamingly angry while everyone else around him was calm and emotionless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWsz7u4eN8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

;_;

there is, they are called ssriĀ“s.

>was i the only one who was NOT surprised that christian bale's new partner (the black guy) was not taking the pills and was one of those people feeling emotions that they're supposed to hunt and execute? it was pretty obvious.

Is this bait?

I wish more movies did Gun-katas, its bullshit this is the only movie to do such an exploitable idea, unless Im wrong but I've never seen it anywhere else.

why would anyone think it's bait? it wasn't obvious to you?

OK then, bait it is.

Is this user baiting with an is-this-bait post?

troll harder

looked up ssri's and they seems to have many adverse effects. there was even a mention of "suicidation" (thoughts about suicide) as an adverse side-effect. wtf. maybe that was a wiki-page vandalism?

gunfu is fucking retarded

It just struck me as the film being inconsistent.

It's not the most perfectly cohesive film

Equilibrium's action scenes were fucking terrible.

>tfw you feel again
and get dubs[spoiler/]

i will know that feel with this post
dubs i will win lottery
trips i will win lottery twice

as someone who has been on SSRI's no, no it's not.

some people swear by them YMMV etc

damnit ;_;

is it like the equilibrium pill in the sense that you don't feel anger and depression? like if someone cuts in front of you in line, you don't feel angry when taking ssri?

that more accurately describes mood stabilizers. personality killers that give you a flat affect.

damn you, you took my dubs and my lottery win

what are examples of safe (preferably no side effects) mood stabilizers?

youtube.com/watch?v=bWsz7u4eN8I

the last fightscene is kino

Ultraviolet. It's not a good movie, but nowhere near as bad as it's reputation.

>bleeds to death from ear rupture
If your face is 1 ft from the wrong end of a pistol you are gonna have a bad time.

Lithium is a popular one.

Equilibirum and UV both made by the same guy.

There was also the Firefly episode where River uses math and probabilities to shoot people. That was like the basis of Gun Kata, whitout the codified form.

Side effects are pretty common with lithium. The most common is that it doesn't work for all people. It's strange, but it's true. I'm not sure about statistics (it was a long time ago that I took lithium) but back them I was told 25% of people are resistant to it's effects, even at the highest safe dosage.

in the first months they should be accompanied by benzodiapezenes because suicidal thoughts can occur.
after your brain chemistry balanced itself out, which takes around 3 to 6 months its pretty good.

I have an old 80s self-defense book about fighting with hand to hand and a gun. Not just againts a gun, but with one also. It's retarded, but pretty close to the idea of the gun kata. Except it's not a kata but a number of short situations and movies to use during them.

Fuck, I need to find it again, I don't even remember the title, just that it was full of black and white drawing illustrations.

thanks. any other example? a family member is taking it and she's more manic and angrier.

why did you stop taking lithium? did you replace it with something else?

thanks.

I don't remember any bad sad effects from Lamictal. stopped taking it because I like feeling things/was misdiagnosed with bipolar.

The Get Posts

Through analysis of thousands of recorded Gets, the Get Poster has determined that the geometric distribution of numbers in any post is a statistically predictable element.

The Get Posts treats the numbers as a total digit, each fluid post representing a maximum Get potential, inflicting maximum numbers on the maximum number of posts while keeping the user clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of shitposting.

By the rote mastery of this art, your Gets will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to Gets makes the master of the Get Posting a poster not to be taken lightly.

This movie is completely ridiculous and I love it.

well done

Unironically weed

i don't see why they had to take a pill for what can be done with a relatively simple surgical procedure, but the plot of the film hinged on either taking or not taking the drug, so they went with that.

Let me try.

teach me

I love it when the dubs have an appropriate post