Defend this

Defend this

No one can, Homocumming's CGI suit is objectively shit. I hate how "muted" it looks.

it's a high-tech Tony stark suit - why wouldn't it have CGI retard?

looks like a ps2 cut scene

because
nevermind fuck this board

Nothing to defend

PS1 games had better looking cutscenes

That is some shit tier texturing. Looks like /3/ garbage.

Raimi's suit is good.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

Defend THIS

why does the bottom suit look like it's made of velvet or suede?

GOAT suit

wouldnt mind getting pegged by spiderman desu

He's a non-violent antagonist which means peter can't just defeat him with strength cause he'd look like an asshole. It's smart. Everyone hates little trust fund fucks.

Also, imagine how much you guys would be complaining if Flash was some dumb white chad getting BTFO by non-whites.

Because it's made of CGI.

top pic shooped-filtered to make colors brighter
bottom pic shooped-filtered to make colors dimmer

/thread

looks great

Why are you posting this on every fucking board you comically bored manchild

>muh graphics!
Back to Sup Forums, redditor

My only complaint about the movie is that Peter's best friend is fat and ugly. They didn't follow what Flash looked like in the comics so why follow what ugly fat friend looked like? It's ok to replace handsome guy with a femfaggot but not ok to replace ugly fatso with a handsome guy?

Dont forget

>MJ's initials isnt Mary jane, it's just a tribute to his past lovers

I'm glad that shitty chracter isn't mary jane.

Homecoming was a good Spiderman film. The writing, pacing and acting were certainly better than all but maybe the first Raimi film.

The united nations of high school is a pretty minor complaint really, it captures Peter Parker and the scale of his super hero world far better than any others.

fat friend was based

b = babboonically fat and ugly
a = apocalyptically fat and ugly
s = stupidly fat and ugly
e = elephantically fat and ugly
d = disgustingly fat and ugly

>Tobey McGuire pushing 30
>He's just a kid
Defend this

Jesus christ please be a shitpost

>MCUcks

>Reboots Spider-Man for the second time
>it turns out to be a high school Disney sitcom
>Flops at the box office
Defend this

What, can't see the issue w/ those things, DCuck?

>autism

>can't see the issue w/ those things?
Why do you think I said Jesus Christ

I miss Raimi

This desu
I hate this shit so much

The worst part was the very beginning of the movie with the Avengers, CG looks so fucking bad there.

>999

what does it mean?

how?

What video game is this in the bottom picture?

I can't really think of many scenes in any of Raimi's movies where Spidey was 100% CGI.
There are few swinging through the city scenes but even then, they developed a new camera called the SpyderCam which still gets used all the time today for sporting events.

The last capeshit film I saw was Captain America 3 aka The Avengers 2.5. It was shit.

I used to enjoy them but i now have zero interest in seeing any of them. DC, Marvel- same fucking shit you losers are only happy to lap up.