So I read that Tamzin Merchant (such a silly name) was originally meant to play Daenerys...

So I read that Tamzin Merchant (such a silly name) was originally meant to play Daenerys. Do you think she would have done a better job than What's-her-Face? I liked her in the Tudors.

Never seen her act in anything, but I'd guess the median acting talent of all actors is greater than Clarke's, so I'll just say yes.

she's certainly cuter than Clarke. Also, she's usually typecast as naive so it would have been a bit more in tune with book-Daenerys

>certainly cuter than Clarke

She looks like the alien from Splice. Fuck outta here

God forbid they're in tune with the books

>she's certainly cuter than Clarke
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>(such a silly name)
Why?

>there's an alternate world where we got to see tamzin's tight ass every season

>we get emilia clarke's

it sounds like an NPC in some rolepalying game that sells you arrows and shit

ayy lmao

Would she have been willing to get her tits and vagoo out for all to see?

One of those games made by Americans that use British names for anything medieval?

I think she was already full nude in Tudors.

Daenerys would have been less of a meme and more of a character. I wouldn't had worked with the GoT fanbase.

she looks like a retard. the only person who should've been cast for daenerys is holly earl

She has the otherworldly beauty of a Targaryen, of course. Clarke got the gig because she can out-schmooze literary anyone.

Probably. Clarke is annoying and chubby.

yeah she's got that otherworldly look to her that targs are meant to have but emilia clarke is undoubtedly hotter.

why did they fire her?

She was underaged while season one and two were in production. So no nudity would have put some problems to the role.

Emilia Clarke let D&D put it wherever they wanted.

>They each got an Eyebrow job.

Lucky buggers.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

no, they would have directed her just as poorly as they did emilia

She'd still have to deliver those endless 'muh badass' speeches but then again if she did Dany justice they might write more interesting scenes than that in response.

lmao she was terrible in tudors.
and she's ugly af. thank god they recast her

This, fucking lol

>that Gal Gadot forehead

At least she doesn't have mud eyes

>she's certainly cuter than Clarke
rofl
>she's usually typecast as naive so it would have been a bit more in tune with book-Daenerys
well script is written by d&d not grrm. it's not emilia's fault they changed her character.