So, Comic-Con 2017 is here

So, Comic-Con 2017 is here.
What are your expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAulib08E4&t=21m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking white males getting blown the fuck out by superior Female-focused panels and shows.

more capeshit

feminist-con

-wonderwoman will destroy the entire justice league franchise now, because women and fags think its a good film

-marvel will continue regurgitating their shit

-more pandering to the blakman

-basically a shit show for pushing liberal agenda

Oh and nobody will leak anything anyway because they are too cucked by "muh marvel" will ban me from coming again bullshit, grow some balls fagets i would eb strapped with go pros all over me to capture footage, fucking pussies

Nothing
Nerd "culture" is disgusting

Low.

Female empowerment via blatant capitalism littered with irony.

Jurassic World 2 Trailer
JL trailer
Thor Ragnarok Trailer
Ninjago Movie Trailer

Oh,I also want to hear the cancellation of the Transformers Cinematic Universe! Fuck that shit!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY SLAAAAAY QUEEEEEEEN!

Needs more based black guys

It's really fucking stupid that we have to wait another week to see the IT trailer. The bit about Pennywise chewing on a baby arm while casually watching the kids hurl rocks at each other sounds pretty kino.

YAAAAAASSSSSSSS

A bunch of fat fucks, losers and attention whores

Like every year

There will be a Spawn Movie announcement apparently.

Things that happen every time, like customers forcing themselves to care about obviously poor movies, and hideous Munn embarrassing herself on a panel with a weird remark which her co-stars laugh AT her over.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAulib08E4&t=21m5s

Nothing interesting, Just people filling their lives with simple children's films.

I'm pretty excited about these. Nothing else.

Half the people there, these days, are going to hookup with cosplay sluts.

How do I do this?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>What are your expectations?
Jyn Erso spin-off.