HOLD THE DOOR

Cersei rules Stormlands

Would Jaime really trebuchet a baby?

the true queen of love and beauty

>hate this shitty show
>cant stop watching

Send help.

Azor anybody but dani

So how exactly big is the wight horde? I know there are free folk beyond the wall but even if they were all slaughtered it wouldn't seem enough for the white walkers to pose that big of a threat.

Don't you get it? When Stannis went north he took every man, woman, child, village and castle with him! There's literally nothing left worth mentioning in the noncanonlands

Only if it's Bran. Then again everyone would.

predictions for next ep?

nothing will happen again

I predict that the stuff that was in the leaks will happen.

I couldn't give an honest prediction since I know the leaks will 100% come true.

there are probably more people than you know

sound like a perfect place for Dany

A lot of complaining and shitposting of minor pathetic detail bits that the autists deam as the end of the world

Some of the skeletonized ones look like they can be a couple of hundred years old. This hordes been amassing for a while.

jon leaves Winterfell
euron wreck ships
sam cleans poop
rest do nthing

maybe. but i think it was obvious he walked in to the tent and played his cards right after knowing how feared and evil his reputation was with this man.

Yes It's a good thing Tommen committed suicide and Stannis seems to have taken every soul with him north or Dany and her Dragons would have to make some morally questionable decisions! whew bullet dodged fellow Dany fans!

i unironically think that she is muy en fuego

Leaks are fake faggot

Jon threatens littlefinger
Aeya learns jon is king and heads north
Yara convinces dani to start the landing of troops and to take the fight to the mainland

i wonder what is she gonna do about all dothraki when she wins? maybe she gives them land, but i think most of them will die in battles. no man no ploblem

>the entire Arya "speech" was in the leak, and Dany's exact line "Shall we begin"

The leak faker is just THAT good at guessing?

>>the entire Arya "speech" was in the leak

The leak that popped out right after the episode has aired. Arey you people really this fucking retarded?

Link or it didn't happen

>after the episode aired

the leaks have been around for months

Not the you are refering to.

No

>she gives them Stormlands just to cuck Stannis even more

yeh, my bad

still the script ones were floating around before the episode aired

Have you pledged fidelity to our lord and saviour the Servant of the Lord of Light, Stannis Baratheon first of his name, king of the Andals, the Rhonyar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm ?

>season 7 is worst season yet
>season 7 /got/ is the worst /got/ yet

poetry

Not sure if you're trolling or just fucking retarded... Anyway.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83898391/#83907881

This thread was over a month before the premiere - hint : you can look at the dates! (you can find the same picture earlier, couldn't be arsed, but whatever, a month is good enough yeah?)

Aside from the obvious shit like the WW walking more and shit like that...
-Sansa wants to give Umber/Karstark lands to those who suported him.
-Dany arrives at Dragonstone, it's empty.
-Exact line at the end of the episode, "Shall we begin?"

Just good guesses right?

either they all die to a man or they magically stop raping and slaving because "think of the khaleesi"

Is she /ourgirl/?

>Just good guesses right?

Yeah, I guess.

>2 Good Lads

According to the leaks Arya killing the Freys will be next episode...

YAAAAS

Redheads aren't white

She should put it in her contract that all her scenes are shot in profile.

Well i would.
Then for dessert I'd do the other chick on the right

What is Jon Connington doing in Winterfell?

The walkers walking towards the wall feels like it was the true cold opening. The arya thing smells like last minute decision to me.

who?

The Hand of the King.

Already have their quota of faggots what with renly and loras

Hand of the TRUE King

Well dothrakis are a pretty obedient people, when someone tells them not to rape, they obey.

youtu.be/bS6UwPJHMOA?t=79

That fucking nose.

>The map collection The Lands of Ice and Fire also shows the north tip of a landmass named "Ulthos" to the south of Essos and east of Sothoryos. Asked whether this was another continent, Martin replied, "Well, it's a large landmass. I am a little unclear on the formal definition of 'continent' as opposed to 'big island.'

in other words, he does not know. he's a hack.

All that shit is fake date is wrong on the post as well. The only quote is at the ending of the first episode

littlefinger is portrayed as a beta cuck

>Both Littlefinger and Thoros die

Alright, thanks for answering my previous question.

>Not sure if you're trolling or just fucking retarded

An highly Autistic kids handler.

this was kicking around before the episode aired

According to the leak Cercei will be pregnant with Jamie's child (again)
Be honest Sup Forums this just happens to portrait the passing of time better and has no consequences in the story.

>Could have finished it in one long 13 episode season
>Instead milks it for 2 7 episode and 6 episode season.

>Cercei will be pregnant with Jamie's child (again)
Holy shit, does that mean Baratheons can make a come-back with that?

delete your Sup Forums account.

>elflet says she/he/it created night king because "we were at war with men"
>night king and others appeared after a thousand years of peace between elflets and men

Prat. Whore.

Tommen had the Baratheon autism gene, are we sure he wasnt Roberts?

Production insider here
S07E07 is going to be a bigger clusterfuck than "20 good man", Arya's speedy Braavosian recovery and the Sand Snakes combined
Wheras S07E06 is very action oriented and overall pretty good, S07E07 deals with the aftermath and has probably one of the most stiffly acted and awkward scenes in television history
It's the one where Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death and Arya executes him. Imagine the House of Cards "HELP HELP" scene times a thousand

>Be honest Sup Forums this just happens to portrait the passing of time
Even just that is giving D&D too much credit, they have shown they have no concept of time.

No, unless this actively plays a role (say, Cersei admitting to the world she's fucking Jaime) it's just for ""shock"", make peopel post OMGGGGGGGG tweets and shit.

(Then again I suppose Jaime is already telling random people he's fucking her for no reason whatsoever so it wouldn't change much if Cersei did as well).

Unless cersei was having fun with Robert's skeltal dick that little monster will be a Lannister my baiting friendo

Look at the date, its fake

What did he mean by this? He has since started positing about Wildcards again.

>Arya impersonates Walder for two weeks, stages a Red Wedding Anniversary party, then poisons a gorillion Freys before quipping and walking off with a smirk.
>D&D break their much more sensible way of handling musician cameos (having them play a musician and/or be in the background/establishing shots of the scene) to have the camera focus and linger on the face of the man making the cameo, and give him a speaking role
>Dragonstone is completely unmanned, despite D&D themselves having people in universe recognise its strategic value
>Dany and crew stroll silently into Dragonstone, before she quips "shall we begin"
>Literal shit montage
>Sam "didn't think it was important" that Stannis told him Dragonstone has a fuckton of Dragonglass, even though Sam has personally killed a white walker with Dragonglass AND has personally seen the army of the dead

Robert was alpha as fuck though. He cuked that Targaryen fag with his warhammer

>all these speculations wondering predictions arguing

It's pretty obvious, you dumbasses. Everybody dies.

>implying Cersei wont say its Eurons

I could tell you all that and more and i don't have your "production insider".

There actually isn't a formal definition of continent. It's all arbitrary, Australia is classified as the smallest continent (which actually conflicts with the Zealandia continent), but the Australian continent also includes Papua New Guinea and other Indonesian territory.

this better be real
means we now know how valyria was
the use of lava channels could imply they were doing something in the volcanoes which could have triggered massive eruptions

He's been writing a history of Valyria and the old Targaryens.

That ((((NOSE))))

If Cersei marries Euron, what dynasty would technically be on the throne? Lannister or Gayjoy?

How many times do you think Arya stuck her Walder Illusion dick into his wife to keep up appearances?

Kek

I generally hate the entire dragon glass deus ex machina. It's not exactly intimidating when discount Lich King can turn into dust by getting poked with some shitty dagger

>S2 jaime kills his cousin for no reason at all(he could've asked him to help, or, you know, just pretend to be dead)
>S6 jaime tells Edmure he's banging Cersei for no reason at all(could've made the same thread without mentioning that)
>S7 jaime charge like a retard for no reason at all and probably get swallowed whole by a dragon

>he cucked that targaryan faggot

While his best friend raised his son, he himself raised Jaime lannisters kids and pined over the girl the Based Targ wooed into bed while he has rich 10/10 heiress wanting his dick

Bobby is the biggest cuck in the series

Baratheon

Megan excited for her big day on set!!

Say something nice about her.

Robert was a massive asshole who started all these killing. If he didn't scream another woman's name when he first-time-sexed Cersei, Cersei wouldn't have become a bitter bitch incesting brother producing Joffrey.

You give them too much credit. This should be the only correct answer.

The best way this show ends is if all the fighting between the humans means the Night King just steamrolls everyone, divide and conquer style. Maybe a few fan favorites escape to essos until winter is over.

>cuked that Targaryen fag with his warhammer

Meanwhile Rhaegar cucked Bobby with his seed in Lyanna. A bout of beta rage doesn't change that.

It's a shame that fat fuck isn't around to see Jon Snow be revealed as the true born son of Rhaegar and Lyanna.

Why is she so scared and obedient of the big mongol guy but commands Westerosi men like nothing?

Atleast a couple of dozen.
She got out of it the first few days but then Walders son's began questioning if something was wrong since he's usually dragging the wife up to the bed chamber a couple of times a day to make more freys.
After this confrontation Arya knew she had to do her duty a few times a day for 2 weeks.

Would rape till she walks like bran doesn't

Nah boy, my mans Jonny and SLAAY QUEEN Dany are gonna rule together with Tyrone as Handman, Sansa as Spydude, Arya as Spiderdude, and Fat Smart Guy as Medic and Lesbian Pirate Girl as Navy Seal Marine General.

All the remaining cast gets killed off for shock value

he isn't as autistic as robert in the books

Cersei was fucking Jaime long before she married Robert. And she's always been a bitter bitch; killing her best friend for having a crush on Jaime and the whole baby Tyrion ordeal weren't caused by Robert.

No, you idiot. The hack was just spouting all that because he does not know what his own lands are because he's just waiting for someone to come up with an answer he can steal because he's a hack.

read AFFC nigger, she liked robert
but he had to be an omega cuck whining about a dead 14 year old who was at most a qt, while fucking the hottest woman on westeros