Cheetah As a Villian

New thread

So Cheetah is often said to be WonderWoman's Nemesis But...
>She rarely has done anything great
>Joker does cool shit (kills robin, cripples batgirl)
>Lex Luthor does some cool stuff
>Sinestro forces the GL to kill people
>Black Mantra kidnaps Aquaman's Son
>Darkseid, is well FUCKING DARKSEID
>Bane breaks Batman's Back
>Reverse Flash is fucking crazy and awesome
>Doomsday at least killed Superman

Is Cheetah fucking useless.?
Haven't read much of the new 52. Anyone know of any comics were she is in? She seems like she COULD be cool, but Idk.

You seriously don't remember Cheetah's time as one of the most successful leaders of the Secret Society?

She was fucking wrecking everyone. She almost destroyed the entire world. Joker beat up some teenagers? He hasn't got shit on her.

Besides, Diana's nemesis is Ares, you idiot. Read a fucking comic book.

How can she lose to Batgirl if she's almost a match for Diana?

Bad writing.

I like Cheetah, she should really get more exposure. I hope shes playable in Injustice 2 at least

Wait she lost to Batgirl? Which Batgirl?

Bad writing.
Same reason she has lost to Catwoman. Cheetah would kill Batgirl, Catwoman hell Batman as well, in seconds.

bad writing

literally nobody gives a fuck about wonder woman's villains

cheetah has gotten beat by catwoman and green arrow for crying out loud

Didn't she fuck Superman once?

Landis pls go, your book was shit

Actually Ares is not her nemesis. it's a tie between Circe and Cheetah.

I love Ares personally. He may be her most formidable foe, but he is not her nemesis. Bane is not Batman's nemesis even though he broke his back, because Joker is.

Just like Darkseid is not Superman's nemesis even though he is IMO his most powerful foe, because Lex is superman's nemesis.

I hope she is too, but I still think she is pretty useless, or at least is given such shitty writers that it doesn't matter.

She's plenty menacing and capable. Just because you haven't read any Wonder Woman comics doesn't make her "useless".

Mxy is Superman's most powerful enemy.

First born is more menacing than furry

There's that comic in which she poison Diana with a curse that slowly makes her turn back to clay, not sure if that story was canon now that i think of it.

He's also a flatter character

Public perception can be weird at times, for example a lot of people think Lobo is a Superman villain due a couple of appearances in superman's books and how Lobo's origin is both similar and the oposite in some elements to Supes own origin.
There is also Grundy who is often mistaken as a Batman character when he is actually villain of the golden age green lantern which in turn would make him a JSA villain.

WW has shit villains to be honest.

Really fucking shit, boring and generic, without much interesting feats like the ones listed on OP, I mean, who fucking cares for what this guy said none of it is iconic as what OP wrotte.

Cheetah's better when she's on the Suicide Squad honestly

On ine hamd Landis but in the other hand pairing Superman up with bad girls is hot af.

Really wish they'd stop pushing Cheetah. Circe makes waaaay more sense to fight WW and brings a better skill set for when a Legion of Doom gets organised

Pretty much everytime Cheetah shows up in a WW comic I know there will be a fight and it will look awesome. So at least she has that going for her.

context?

That's the deal. She sucks and the only reason she is still alive is because muh fetish.