At least we'll always have this

At least we'll always have this.

Even if it's the worst Harley design of all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SB9gXIjS-2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You spelled "best" wrong.

>worst
It's the best thing about the movie though.

It wasn't that much of a dealbreaker, though. I just didn't like the pom-pom things being so droopy.

The nose knows, her costumes are good but she looks like a cracked out Brittany spears

pretty cool but i was disappointed when KGBeast died so quickly just to prove to the team and the audience that the bombs are real. Same with slipknot i suppose.

>Best
You Jokers must be crazy

Well, there's a reason Timm knows what he's doing with her

The whole movie was Deadshotwank which is surprising in a sense since this character is nothing.

Read John Ostrander's work on Suicide Squad and say that again. Just because your only exposure to him was cartoons, video games and maybe a few comics that portray him as a generic assassin, doesn't mean he was always a "nothing character."

What is surprising to me it that Joker got stabbed like 5 times in his fight against Deadshot and he still came out alive, same with Deadshot I think

Didn't the Joker died in this?
Seriously Deadshot took out anyone in this movie. Even fucking Waller.

They say they never found Joker's body. He doesn't die until Arkham City.

This was like a prequel to Batman Arkham Asylum, so no.

youtu.be/SB9gXIjS-2c

its the unfortunate plot requirement of Suicide Squad. Someone has to die to put the fear into the cast. Biggest shame with the comic now, you can tell who is going to get killed off.

We all knew it was going to happen with Slipknot given how little advertising he got.

I didn't even knew it was in the same universe.
I thought they were just riding the Arkham wave but this animated movie set in its own universe. But it's been a long time I don't remember much of it, I didn't really liked it. It was too much Deadshotwank and friends for me.

And the fact that he gets no special introduction or information AT ALL.

Just like Katana.

man I hate when Joker is portrayed as a rather competent fighter.

>We all knew it was going to happen with Slipknot given how little advertising he got.
Or because we've actually read books.

Better than any of the ones with the bleached body and no hat.

Same. I get being crazy enough to shrug off pain but being able to out-right actually fight!? Nah.
The tricks and deadly traps/gags make sense since he is a skinny little wacko. No way he should be able to land a hit that actually hurts a bigger opponent.

Do people genuinely like this movie, or are they just jerking off to Killer Frost?

>worst Harley design
That's Arkham Asylum. AoA is the second best after the original.

Everybody likes it. Jerking off to Frost helps though

I really liked it.
Wasn't expecting to though.

I actually enjoy her design in this better than the movie, making this to me the superior version all the way.

Both, furiously and at the same time.

Glad they didn't have Tara Strong back for this. Hynden Walch is by far the superior Arleen replacement.