Were they based Jews?

Were they based Jews?

Pretty funny comedy, riddled with red pills here or there. And pretty commonly represented show in memes and internet subculture.

One problem is, George Costanza is extremely libtarded along with Larry David.

Kinda pissed me off how the cast was almost exclusively Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/jason-alexander-anti-gun-tweet-353087
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of the most unsympathetic US shows I can imagine, and that says a lot.

Main character is complete douche.

Which character was Larry David?

Thats the point of the show autismo. 4 selfcentered neurotic New York Jews all find companionship in their hatred of the world

Larry David was the creator of the show, he's the main character in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Kramer is redpilled as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Very cucked all round

THIS.

I forgot to mention it in my post. Great guy, and an amazing actor. It was painfully horrible watching him have to apologize on live TV while Seinfeld was there.

>Thats the point of the show autismo. 4 selfcentered neurotic New York Jews all find companionship in their hatred of the world
Oy vey. How about showing something that is actually not life-hating and douchey.

George Costanza openly hates gay people in the show you literal butt baby, watch some episodes before you smack talk the best character

Seriously? You're browsing a board where all of the users are life-hating pessimistic faggots.

>George is libtarded
How

hollywoodreporter.com/news/jason-alexander-anti-gun-tweet-353087

Here you go faggot

Larry David was George's boss if I remember correctly?
You never got to see him though - only heard his voice.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a lot better of a show.

>Hurr durr a character and the actor who plays them are the same person

Really makes you think

I cant believe they actually aired this segment. Those were different times I guess

Larry David was the voice actor for David Steinbrenner. Steinbrenner was the owner and GM for the Yankees in real life. George worked for the Yankees, so yeah, Larry voiced his boss. But Larry was co-creator and head writer. It's kind of funny how he fell into that gig. Was a terrible stand up and didn't know how to write.

Yeah David was Steinbrenner

George steinbrenner you fah

Fag

Brb, gtg kill myself

Jerry married a big tittied 17-year old jewess when he was 39. He knows the score.