>Bismuth
mega.nz/#F!CZ0DmKCa!lxuD2sqSeNj1AijPN3s9CA

>Steven Vs Amethyst
mega.nz/#!vkkX3CzI!DqhW7mvMhk1IS296QtGULqpLWyLP1Qi55Nd-CtB3FxI

>Crack the Whip
mega.nz/#!i1sghKJR!_6AgHq1WdiuX01iLqLo_joVXSarbZ4Na-2D0txLTvVg

>Gem Hunt
mega.nz/#!il9wkDAL!6gKLVOKVLKDiyHYj3YN_gYc0_w6uM-tpK-pdrnP8YGc

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

havesomemoore.tumblr.com/tagged/steven-universe
gifsound.com/?gif=i.4cdn.org/co/1470558683145.gif&v=HKTVlOtbDXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you'll never make memes with the meme team

xth for worst gem

>All these fucking leaks

FOR FUCKS SAKE I JUST WANT TO GO INTO A SINGLE EPISODE WITHOUT KNOWING THE STORY.

Blue Diamond's not-so-subtle foot fetish.

>pic related
>this is what jasperfags actually believe

And we'll always be twice the gem that you are.

Reminder:
Stick your dick in her rainbow gemhole.

I want Peridot to get a fight against Jasper and win by outsmarting her

Jasper is best gem.

*best

>[embed] [embed]
why is it so hard for you newfags to learn?

why is her gem drooling

Don't read them then you fucking idiot.
You know when the episodes are out, don't visit the threads before then.

Hooray for Lapis! ;_;

Rebecca stop shitting on people's waifus

....no...

We're back, baby!

Thats nice senpai.

jasper is a retard that gets what she deserves

>Don't visit threads

Listen. Friend. Pal. I am a fucking loser. And frankly, these threads are the closest thing I have to talking to people. And I sure as shit ain't spending my time in /vg/

its a mem you dip

Looks like the interns leaked another gem.

Indeed she is.

I want to cum in shoe area of Peridot's uniform and observe her reaction as she slips her foot into it.

Am I the only one who kinda got a "lesbian artsy couple" vibe from this two?

>Bismuth will never hug you

Rebecca shut your mouth.

>am i the only one
no

Keep resisting, it just makes my quartz cock HARDER

Lauren is doing everything in her power to force her fanfiction onto the show.

So yes, they'll feel like a couple because it's what Zuke is trying to force, but it comes off as cringey and retarded.

those feet

Thats good. I hated her when we saw her gem for the first time.

1. Zuke and Hillary
2. Jeff and Joe
3. Lamar and Katie
4. Paul

the way god intended lads

I can't believe anyone would actually be into a gem who would rape a mentally retarded dog with space AIDS

Looks like he upgraded at some point as he used to have an N64.

Jesus christ, that's cute

nope

>tfw it feels weird to post art of lapis being cold to peridot now

this ship has gone through a lot of phases

Would you a Rube?

Nigga are you saying Zuke is better than Jeff?

Requesting more drunk mom YD

I think it was around "Mr. Greg" that it happened. Or at least, I didn't notice it until then.

what if during roses rebellion, humanity started to worship the chaos gods? what if the humans and the gods learn that the gemstones could be used as a tether for daemons to gain a near permanent presence? could you blame rose for the chaos gods gaining a foothold in their dimension?

I'd lick her open eyeball

is it weird that my favorite storyboard artist was Hellen Jo? I know that a lot of people on Sup Forums particularly hate her, but I really like her style. I actually remember wondering why she hadn't been doing any of the more recent episodes and then I found out that she left the show ;_;

havesomemoore.tumblr.com/tagged/steven-universe

Pls no
muh OTP

i would hug that.

uhh, yes? at least in that pic user

I have sober mom.

I don't believe you

yes it is

>Not blaming the Xeno presence for the corruption of innocent humans and the taint of heresy pervading the world.

Rebecca confirmed for shit taste

>Lapidot shippers
ew

/FREAK/ SQUAD REPORT

>Lapis is warming up to Peridot

>Might see Gem!Raditz become a good guy

What is this warm, fuzzy feeling?

Zuke is the worst.

She makes Lapis' legs too thicc

gifsound.com/?gif=i.4cdn.org/co/1470558683145.gif&v=HKTVlOtbDXE

Do you think garnet saying that "not all rubies" are stupid is foreshadowing and not just her saying that her Ruby isnt?
Eyeball actually seems to have a brain and Im thinking in bubbled she ends up pulling a gem weapon from her eye when she never thought she could do that before and she somehow saves them both because smart Ruby

Why are Connie episodes so shitty? Why is she such a mary sue shit character?

they're ok user, better than the jaspis fags, but Lapearl is for the true connoisseurs

Is there hope for Jaspidot?

>basically two moms in a trench coat
I don't see how. Garnet is a better mother than Ruby or Sapphire, and I don't see how Ruby or Sapphire are particularly motherly (maybe Sapphire, although she's even more closed off than Garnet).

>the realistic mother who comes with the realistic problems of a grieving widow who is taking care of a child who is not her own
Except she's been taking care of him for a while now. She's still grieving, sure, but she's been with him since infancy.

>Garnet is the better options for the simple fact she has no reason to see anything other then Steven in Rose.
Certainly Pearl could see Rose in Steven, but that doesn't mean she necessarily does.

She doesn't literally think Steven is Rose. At worst, I think she sometimes see's personality quirks of Rose in Steven, but to be fair this doesn't have anything to do with whether the child is her own. Moreover, Pearl isn't the only one who has done this.

It's also not as if Pearl actively forces Steven to behave like Rose did. He's just often compared to Rose in terms of powers/abilities. He also often hears stories of Rose and her accomplishments, but neither of things are only said by Pearl.

It's also not just some selfish endeavor on the part of the Gems, they're saying these things because they think it will help Steven, or that Steven would want to hear about his mother whom he never got to meet.

>Pearl has a reason to however, simply because she never confessed her feelings and thus is still grieving.
When did we find out that Pearl never confessed her feelings? She might have been let down easy, or maybe Rose just brushed it off and hugged her.

Though I do still think she's grieving, regardless. But I don't see why this means she has to see Rose in Steven, or evidence that she really does see Rose in Steven (at least, not significantly more than the other Gems). She cared the most about Rose, but that doesn't mean she's disregarded Steven's individuality.

No one disagrees that her episodes were good, especially Watermelon Steven and Monster Buddies, but her style just did not work for the show.

Just doodlin

with what we've seen of amedot and lapidot?

hell no

Such a shit-tier ship.
You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking of such a stupid thing.

That's still gr8. I thought I would prefer neglectful funny YD mom but that's actually really cute.

very nice user, top cute

cute cat version when?

please?

how can you people hate Hellen Jo and not Paul Villeco?

>pic related

Reminder that Hilary is a far better artist, writer and storyboarder than Zuke, and is in fact responsible for a lot of the scenes people attribute to the latter, but doesn't get as much credit because she's not a meme.

I'm saving this thank you.

Y'all niggas need some jasper

Remember when cartoon's had storyboard artist's that stayed on model? Ya, those were the good days.

GO BACK TO BED YOU FREAKS!

I hate both of them, Paul pisses me off because I hate his style yet he gets all of the important episodes

How do we go from this....

I love the dynamic of the ship, but there's no way it'll be canon. But there's always fanon for us, user. Also no ship will be canon

Paul has more good moments than bad. He more often than not draws the best expressions and reactions.
That and he likes drawing Garnet with big ol' hips.

I think I've posted this image around 4 times but I'm glad someone hasn't seen it. Have some cute Y-Pearl

TO THIS

Greg took care of Steven when he was a baby.

Pearl quite clearly see's Rose in Steven otherwise she wouldn't be this down right retarded and almost kill the lad twice over her feelings for Rose that was never properly closed off because she never talked to Rose about them and was planning to AFTER the war but since the war never felt over she never confessed.

Garnet is the better mother for this simple fact and because Garnet only ever is cutesy or even close to motherly around Steven, everyone else is treated as they should expect from Garnet, like teammates.

Ruby and Sapphire don't have enough screentime but in the unlikely chance they aren't being a forced on relationship we'll see how they are with Steven.

But that's going off model for comic effect, Jo just went off model because she can't do on model

Oh but there IS hope for it anons.
Cause Jasper is a home wrecker that wants to fuse with the tiny green gem to get metal powers.
>Jasper will get redeemed
>Lapis still hates her
>Peridot is the only one other than Steven willing to give her a chance
>Jasper starts to hang out with Peridot more
>Realizes how close she is to Lapis
>Starts trying to steal Peri from Lapis to make her jealos
>Slowly falls in love for real

>This all somehow ends with a three way where Lapis whips Jasper whenever she goes for green poon, then takes the dot for herself while Jasper has to just muscle her way in somewhere.

the memes

September 28 huh, so that's about an year in difference between boarding and the airing of the episode

Lauren Zuke

But it's 1 in the afternoon

I wonder what Greg's reaction to the new barn will be