Reminder trump is not a real conservative

Reminder trump is not a real conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l15xrj1N-A
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dtu50I9IMys
youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I’
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#New_York_v._Trump_Entrepreneur_Initiative_LLC
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that this is a shill thread.

Duh, that's why we like him

wtf i hate trump now

>fuck my wife!
>Let's give amnesty to illegals and give Democrats votes!
>lets create policies that crush unions

Cuckservativeism can die.

I'd ask you to define what a "Real Conservative" is but...

>1 post by this ID

So instead, I will leave Sup Forums with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l15xrj1N-A

>real
>america

you have plastic people and the largest newstertainment/advertising industry in the world. you have the most fake money of any country and the most fake citizens. florida doesn't even have real votes. you have fake trees in places people are scared of real cell towers, and you have a food industry that can call anything at all a piece of real meat. all flavours are fake, there probably hasn't been a real vanilla pod or cinnamon tree on the continent for a thousand years, all colours are fake, from the food to the womens hair and skin. you have fake wars, and fake holidays (thanksgiving? oh please). even listed prices are fake, before-tax price, or before-tip price. the smiles are fake(I need a tip) and the words are fake (have a nice day). even your offense at this is fake, you're just excited to talk to someone new.

Who cares if he's real, he'd be the only thing real for miles. He didn't support a cheating spouse out of greed, and I cannot respect anyone who does. They would sell my country from under me, no question about it.

This is half correct, half full-blown retarded. Sorry chief, but the flag is the tie-breaker.

1-0 for Team Retard

which part is incorrect? timestamp pic of vanilla pod or gtfo.

Trump's always been a leftist limousine liberal Democrat. The only reason he switched parties and pretends to be a conservative is because he knew he couldn't beat Obama in 2008 nor Clinton in the 2016 Democratic primaries.

Go to sleep Ted

good

Thanks Ted

Then why does he personify every Republican stereotype?

He's panders to white identity politics so he's definitely a conservashit

>consistently says he will release them once he stops being audited

Reminder that that modern democrats are hardly what I'd call "progressive."

>occushit demoshits

I am the true conservative

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald? For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do. Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald. Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine! Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer. This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

>no true conservative fallacy

>Reminder trump is not a real conservative.
who the f cares. Trump builds shit. Hillary destroys shit.

Trump is a nationalist liberal. He doesn't care about any religiosity in a nation or about its culture which makes him liberal, but he's also against uncontrolled migration which makes him a nationalist

Either way, Trump won't bring any cultural change that is necessary for any nation to flourish. Trump is just an empty protest against the libertine establishment

being audited doesn't stop you from releasing them at all, it's a cowardly excuse to not show people how much money he actually makes

Reminder neither is any neocon.

reminder hillary isnt a real liberal

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dtu50I9IMys

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I’

You gotta say Dahnald while speaking as Cruz or you aren't Memeing correctly

Reminder that Trump is not really a valid candidate either

Isn't that literally how nukes are supposed to be treated? A weapon of last resort?

Nuclear Deterrent doesn't work when everyone knows you will NEVER use them.

Trump just called journalists, "the lowest form of life," Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I saw a commercial that said Trump would want to start a nuclear war

Hopefully that bomb misses Iraq and lands somewhere near by. Like inside your asshole.

He said that? Jesus Christ, this man will kill us all.

Fucking Jews...

>REMINDER

Hillary IS a criminal

paid shill (OP)

Hi ISIS.

Die in a fire you spineless fucking cuck.

Seriously I would gladly take on any one of you faggot shills anyday. 1v1 right now you faggot.

I would bet Trump winning the presidency youre some emasculated beta, with a patchy beard, problem glasses and a deadpool t shirt. Prove me wrpng, Ill wait.

user trump literally suggested that he will use nukes if Isis will attack the US and that he wont remove nukes off the table even when talking with europe.

The guy is insane

All of those countries are literally allies of the US you morron.

Also aside from Saudi Arabia, which did not even donate since she became a secretary of state, i haven't heard about other gulf countries donating to the clinton foundation unlike what your picture suggests.

I mean, i could ask for sources, but even if you do provide sources it wouldnt even matter since nothing wrong or illegal was even done.

And btw, those amounts are pretty minuscule aniway

and neither are we you communist faggot

You're right, he's not a conservative, he's an American

TRUMP QUINTS

TRUMP QUINTS

He's already disclosed his wealth earlier. Forbes and Bloomberg both estimate his wealth at $3.5-4.5b. What's the issue? Clinton literally just released her "returns" this week. They reveal absolutely nothing because her income is tumbled through the Clinton Foundation, which she won't release the paperwork on. Pretty hypocritical.

reminder that neo-conservativism is BULLSHIT

>ISRAEL

Those countries also have horrendous human rights records, something a "progressive woman" doesn't seem to give a shit about.

Irrelevant argument since donations to america doesn't suggest america supports their policies.

There, i will give you something else to think about - think about the fact trump has literally done NOTHING for your country.

And no, side effects of trump being a billionaire is not considered "doing things for your country" since he was doing it for purely selfish reasons

Reminder that "real conservatives" haven't conserved shit and now there is hardly anything left to conserve.

K.... Keep me posted

Accepting donations implies support of the donor. If the KKK donated to Trump, it would make front page news. This just gets ignored.

Everything that two-faced bitch has done has been to further her career and fatten her wallet. There's been too many scandals for anyone to honestly believe she's just an altruistic bureaucrat. Nice try (((common sense)))

Whoops user, you use a logical fallacy!

The fact some foundations were received doesn't mean she supports the policies of the said country. the US has been receiving help and donations from many countries that don't 100% align with the US values.

Again, your argument is irrelevant.

The whole point of trump is that he's not a corrupt career politicians you jew

Go eat an uncircumcized shrimp-flavoured pig dick Shlomo

Taking donations from well-known human rights violators is indeed a tacit endorsment, and futhermore it's an invitation to have them dictate in part your foreign and domestic policy
It's not like it's never happened before, with Kennedy and Rabbin

Vershuggene schmuck

good

fuck cuckservatives

>The fact he has not done anything for the country is a "good thing"

> The fact he has no political experience is a "good thing"

> It's completely okay that the first ever political role of someone will be right away to become the president of the most powerful nation in the world.

Lmao, keep telling yourself that.

The US doesn't receive donations from anyone. We are allied with a bunch of shithole countries, like yours, for strategic reasons. We unfortunately ignore your human rights abuses to accomplish our goals, but your time will come.

But the Clinton Foundation readily accepts donations and has no ulterior motive for aligning itself with these countries. It willfully accepts blood money from some of the worst human rights abusers in the world. Yet Hillary is supposed to be a bastion of civil rights? Give me a break. She's just in it for the money. You should be familiar with this motivation.

They are allies with the US for many decades. it doesn't mean the US endorses their policies.

Your logic is flawed.

I can't wait to see the smug look on Trump's face when he orders the arrest of your politicians for war crimes. You had a good run, but its time to cash out. The goyim have figured you out.

The united states is regularly having trade relationships with the said countries for decades user.

Your argument that "she received the donation, therefore she supports every policy the said countries have" is a fallacy and therefore it's invalid.

w-wow,user that is beautiful.. sniff-sniff.. right in the feels..

Which policies does she support of Saudi Arabia? They're literally what a successful ISIS looks like. I guess if the check us big enough she doesn't give a shit

Don't worry, no one is going to be arrested for "war crimes" that did not even happen.

But If you mention crimes, i mean, doesn't Trump still have some lawsuits going on against him due to the Trump university scam?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#New_York_v._Trump_Entrepreneur_Initiative_LLC

>He still doesn't understand what the sentence "Saudi Arabia was a trade partner of the US for decades" means

>He still doesn't understand accepting money is not the same as endorsing policies

>a kike hillary supporter lecturing someone on criminal activity

They are allies as part of an economic and military beneficial relationship, where there is petro-dollar and regional security at stake. It's a relation between states and institutions

You're comparing this with an outspoken LGBT militant who is running for the presidency, and is clearly involved on a personal level with key figures

Keep the bubbemeises shoved deep in your ass, you'd do this board a favour

All i did was fixing some nonsensical fallacies that were used in the thread by trump supporters, user.

It might be different in kikeland, but in America, accepting money from a country that openly practices Sharia law and is "by far the largest funder of Sunni terrorism" is a very bad thing. I understand that you guys have no morals when it comes to money changing, but pretend you do.

As I read that I heard it in his voice

IT'S NOT THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY

IT'S THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Evidence by this video
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s

get redpilled faggots
we are being lied to on both sides.

WE NEED A THIRD CHOICE
wake up