Anyone use other anonymous apps?

I was a big time Yik Yak user (anonymous location based service). I posted Trump memes 24/7 pissing off San Francisco liberals until I got banned.

No one cares fag

>Yik yak
>Anonymous

>anonymous mobile phone application
I bet you give money to mail box ponzi schemes

Got banned for telling them their app sucked and was just a mobile location based rip off of Sup Forums

I spoofed my IP to post in a Massachusetts girls college town and posted gun collections/pretended there was going to be a big gun event on campus

this app went to shit fast.. fuck the handles and profiles and shit. seriously it shows that no app ever in todays time will ever be fully anonymous. its sad really. i still use this app for local events, news, or if i want a laugh.. other than that this app sucks dick now.

Northampton?

Used to work for them before the handles and such, they had me handing out merch and moderating a local feed

It dropped off fast, pretty sure it's just going to crash and burn within the year

no one uses yik yak anymore op

This. It asks for your cell number. I'd use if it didn't. Love to troll on whisper though.

Googled most liberal campuses, don't remember what is was. Why? Did I cause a shitstorm or something?

baroo! baroo!

how am spoof IP?

I only ever used it to drunkenly shitpost pro-brexit material across Britain leading up to the referendum.
>mfw I saw some guy with the handle PinochetsHeliService

You have my attention

>the app went to shit
>i still use it for a number of things

if its got you caressing it's app balls and feeding it your metrics then you are being cucked by it.

What was their end goal on how to make money from the app?

I always had the best responses with manlet and whale baiting, just stuff like "would girls date a guy (shorter|fatter) than them?"

Probably the same as most of these tech start-ups, get big enough to get bought out by Google, Facebook or whoever the bigger fish is.

Only frat boys use it around here and I don't get their inside jokes

Jesus Christ, nobody gives a shit. Why don't you start a diary like a teenage girl rather than posting here like an autist.

dope senpai you gat docs?

Yep still socking gat dock here on 4chans.

YikYak is a combiation of Twitter and Sup Forums

>tfw I met my white feminist gf on it