>People are actually excited for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LR8BpZVyoFo
youtube.com/watch?v=lGZQi3ODB-
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nxc-3WpMbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it has no triggering name attached to it so it's fine

What the fuck am I looking at?

First move had a guy get sliced cleanly in half by foot blades and Obama's head exploding, this is par for the course.

damn, they are really going all out in the new season of narcos

The second Kingsman movie I guess
James Bond minus fun plus quips plus even more bongs plus this time some fats too

This is a single-action revolver.

Is kingsman magic cocking the hammer back every-time it's firing during it's spin?

>excited

I'm just going to see it when it comes out and that's it.

You losers are way too emotionally invested in shitting on literally everything.

I saw the trailer for this and it's clearly a movie for 5 year olds but it's also rated R.

Can someone explain this to me?

>James Bond minus fun

Yeah, better watch Spectre. Such raunchy fun!

Those are movies for the videogame generation, you shouldn't be surprised they are loved.

just like hot fuzz am I right? lol

>reddit trilogy
Exactly.
Now go watch Baby Driver, manchild

Why do you even bother watching movies, or still come here for that matter? Just to insult people who actually watch movies?

Fucking summer man I swear.

Those CGIs looks like they're 15 years old

i've been telling you for years autismo, adopt a fucking trip. your autism stops you form being able to discern the world correctly, and thus your opinions are inherently wrong and tainted by your autism. you cannot be right about art, because art is about exploring the human condition which, medically, you cannot experience properly. adopt a trip so I can filter you. adopt a trip so people stop replying to you.

>manchild movies are the only movies that exist!

the summerfag here is you. that autist has been here spewing the same bullshit for literal years

it's like Sup Forums is too autistic to understand that this film's premise is to play with the ridiculous dumb tropes you see in spy movies like james bond, to that extent it's almost like a parody and the first movie did it really well

What movies do you enjoy, person that says manchild but is clearly under 25.

Batman v Superman

Channing Tatum delivery was perfect

I can't believe he's become so good at comedies

Oh I actually like that too.

Currently I am only here for Twin Peaks

Not the guy you're replying to but do you seriously perceive and call flicks an art? It's faggots like you who should be filtered and ignored IRL because you and the art you call so bring nothing of real value to the humanity. 2/10 but only for making me reply

>TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO!!!

>USA vs brit-bong quips
Might be fun.

I used to like whatever the older kids on Sup Forums told me to like too.

the first one certainly was

>statesman

hot fuzz is art though. not every flick, but people who bring autistic values into the discussion can't be allowed to be taken seriously.

you're also not understanding the context, I've been arguing with this autismo for years now. he does bring these autism values into real art.

you should keep doing that, because I can almost guarantee they have better taste than you

Manchildren

but you have to keep your brain on to enjoy parody/tongue in cheek stuff. turning your brain off means taking everything at face value and nothing more.

>it's art
Lol, this is your brain on videogames

don't reply to posters with autism

>hot fuzz is art though
No it isn't. It's just a parody flick that's parodying other flicks.

your second sentence, while not even entire true, doesn't back up your first sentence even if it was true.

I thought that was Rivers Cuomo

What?

kinoman

youtu.be/LR8BpZVyoFo

This guy is alive? What the fuck? This makes the first movie even worse retro-actively.

Only work of art that I'm willing to acknowledge as such is Jesus Christ. A true work of art made by the Creator itself.

I-IT'S A TROPE!! HAHAHAHA GET IT??
THEY'RE SPOOFING BAD MOVIES BY MAKING A BAD MOVIE HAHAHA

But precisely what made the first movie slightly interesting was how some tropes were subverted. This is exactly the opposite and looks dumb.

>getting so assblasted about this

*Homage

>minus fun

You mean plus? Kingsman was more fun than any modern grimdark Bond movie.

Fucking triggered holy shit

>Domestic B.O. less than 2x production budget
How did it get a sequel? I thought you needed at least 3x for a profit?

jokes on you user, I agree with you

>That color blindness test Logo
T-thanks for reminding me

>Domestic B.O. less than 2x production budget

It's a british movie you mong

this explains the reddit humor

It also ended with him fucking the princess of Sweden in the ass. Getting upset over these movies being ridiculous is retarded.

>It's a british movie
Oh. I now remember I had to use subtitles on parts of the film.

So when a movie is made in the UK do they care about domestic BO like in the USA (3x)? Or do they get a bigger chunk of the 'foreign' European profits?

I guess I really have no idea how the industry determines what is profitable. I have been using the 3x rule of thumb for american films. But when the film is made outside of the USA and distributed by Fox I'm lost. Who flips the bill for marketing? The filmmaker or the distributor?

>henchmen that have guns inexplicably don't fire their weapons and instead run up to the hero

Triggers me every time

heresy

Jesus dude

Retconned because everyone liked him in the first movie. Jessie Pinkman was supposed to die in season 1 of Breaking Bad but his popularity saved him too. It happens, I don't disagree with the decision.

My guess, bullet-proof glasses.

This may be the greatest display of Sup Forums's collective autism I've ever seen.

Lurk harder

Dat's some "Wanted" level cinema there.

Manchildren.

people who like Kingsmen are this generations version of people who like Boondock Saints

Wanted was fun and stuck to its own logic while this is just mindless trash being as over the top as their simplistic minds can think of with lazy CGI everywhere for no reason other than laziness and incompetence.

Funny, I said much the same thing when Wanted first came out. Wait, did Wanted come out when you were 14yo?

>Wanted
>not mindless trash

>had to use subtitles on parts of the film.
low iq detected

>minus fun

You're like a little baby
youtube.com/watch?v=lGZQi3ODB-

yes. Sup Forums is easily one of the lower iq boards

I'm unironically excited for this simply because of this part OP.

I was 13 actually, I remember watching my digital copy from the blue ray on my ipod nano because I had nothing better to do. Good times.

Does halle berry fuck the kid in it? Whats the point in her if not? She'd obv agree to a graphic sex scene because her career is in madeline mccanns pocket.

>pseudointellectual retard who probably reads the onion thinks something is automatically interesting and thought provoking because it's 'parody'
i want this rerun off the air

Holy shit, that's bad! I thought it must be from some Franco movie or some shit due to the straight up ludicrousness.

>we want the videotoys audience
I can see Metal Gear fans enjoy this

why are you baiting your own people, Sup Forumsedditor?

Okay, it has Tatum in it as a cowboy. That's potentially enough cheese to make it passable. Although the scene looks like shit tactically, but the whole trailer is campy enough to enjoy.

i never said it was thought provoking or essentially really good parody. This is what said:
>reaction to OP is "wow this looks retarded, that's unrealistic and dumb"
brain off
>that's ridiculous, it's trying to be funny by parodying other extreme action movies by doing something so dumb nobody could attempt to do it with a straight face
brain on

I thought the first movie was entertaining. Might see this one in theaters, might not

Fucking kill yourself you retarded Sup Forumsedditor

The power of centrifugal motion is.

>hating mindless action movies
Why?
The first Kingsmen was fun. How could you not want a sequel in the same spirit?

>blood splatter out the back of his head

It is but still better than Kingsman which pretends it's not mindless trash through shallow self-awareness

>people can't survive shots to the head

trust me, there are plenty of people around the world who have the minds of children when it comes to these things. They might seem like fully functional adults with jobs, life partners, nice homes and so on, but they won't think twice about asking you what you thought about the new transformers movie.

>minus fun
>new movie has a guy with a fucking electric whip he uses to lasso people into objects and vice versa

>Sup Forums hates it cause Sup Forums hates it cause bunch of westboro baptists get killed in first movie

poetry

I hate it because it's a shit movie desu

I'm excited for it but this trailer is way better than the new one that just came out

youtube.com/watch?v=6Nxc-3WpMbg

Your head would explode if you ever watched The Naked Gun or Hot Shots Part Deux.

Those movies are honest about their nature

And Kingsman isn't why?

>James Bond minus fun plus quips
>James Bond plus quips
James Bond is the quip king.

looks more comic booky than all the marvel/dc comics

and that's a good thing. so sick of realistic fantasy bullshit.

the only thing that looks even close to passable about this chav pleb shit 2bh

Why are they fucking running up to him? They have guns. SHOOT HIM.