What does Sup Forums think of Manitoba?

What does Sup Forums think of Manitoba?

Cigarettes will give you cancer so I don't like them very much

I don't think Manitoba actually exists

It would make a good no mans land once the west splits off from the rest of canada.

Isn't that the place in star trek with all the trees and shapeshifters?

BC - Alberta - Sask - ??? - Ontario - Queers - Intelligible Hicks

Alberta here famalam. Manitoba is ok but Winnipeg is the worst city in Canada. T. Family is from there, they go flipping their cars for fun because there is nothing else to do.

Birthland of the world biggest special snowflake group aka the Métis

Mani what now?

You mean these badboys?
I'm curious though. What do they actually do?

Never heard of it.

extremely cold

Drink mouth wash and collect welfare mostly

nothing happens there

its a cold, inhospitable, desolate wasteland.

Total shit hole full of dirty chugs and wannabe thug Filipinos.

Isn't all of Canada cold and inhospitable?

if you've got nice women i'll give you some tourist money this December. What can you sell me fella?

Winnipeg
>ghetto canadians

currently smoking a bowl in Winnipeg rn.

>DUDE WEED

BEST PROVINCE COMING THROUGH

I don't think i would really care if anyone did weed if it wasnt forced upon us so much. I moved from washington to Colorado during my high school years and all i see are blunt t-shirts and green plus signs whenever I close my eyes
>but dude
>weed lmao rofl

smoking weed is mandetory

Manitobligatory?

Drove through it once. Was a nothing province just like sask.

Ralph was a top lad

I heard its a fly over province.

>Went to Manitoba
>lots of Africans

God damn it Canada.

Manitoba outside of Winnipeg is absolutely great. Its not given that flat as it looks on a Kenora or Minneapolis highways

I think we should have them raise their taxes so they contribute more to the pool. So should the other provinces who are not BC and Ontario.

Its like the alabama of Canada

You mean CANADIANS???
God what is WITH you trump supporters?

who?

nice lake

No it have next to no difference with north Dakota. I doubt that ND that similar to Alabama.

Replace backcountry woods with the badlands. The people there dress and act decently in public, have houses instead of trailer parks, but everyone knows their true motives. Sister fuckers, bison fuckers, moose fuckers, no offense. They have a constant hate for SD, who only really has a friendly rivalry with them.
Tl;DR
Samething but rich

Alberta here.

Manitoba is ok if you work for CN Railroad but other than that I wouldn't want to live there. I'm sure there are some nice communities but there are a lot of troubled and crime ridden Aboriginal bands, reserves, etc.

I know a few people that live damn comfortably there, but I am also aware of the shitty side of the coin. Two of the worst violent criminals I know came out of Brandon, MB.

Guess that makes me an Aborigine