KYLO REN LOOKS LIKE THAAAAT!?

KYLO REN LOOKS LIKE THAAAAT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMZ6g4rESNY&t=356s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I know how they'll take me seriously, I'll shave my head to perfectly complement my new scar, just like grandad

His edginess is adorable.

people in theater started laughing when kylo ren revealed his face. He looked like a 14 yo kid, I will never understand this casting choice, his face makes him look like an absolutely non-threatening pussy

>people in theater started laughing when kylo ren revealed his face. He looked like a 14 yo kid, I will never understand this casting choice

That was the point. He's not supposed to look threatening.

Ironically, it's the most handsome Driver has ever looked in anything, usually he's this mongoloid freakshow

Denis Lavant?

No one laughed at the reveal any of the times I saw it. Maybe it was just you.

>Kylo Ren is literally Nosferatu
KINO INCOMING

>at the reveal any of the times I saw it
>actually watched this movie more than once
sup reddit

No joke, my friend turned to me and whispered "He looks so handsome" when he revealed his face.

btw my friend never saw Driver before in is life so that was the first time he saw his face.

>implying the rest of the force baddies weren't shaven, including women

>times

Fuck off faggot

No dumb fuck, it was just you.

>my friend
Everyone on Sup Forums is gay, user. You don't need to hide it.

>not finding Kylo so attractive here

Oh you mean like Dooku and Palpatine?

>With half his face covered

I guess that does the trick...

Fuckin queers

>dat skull shape

That's the skull of a brainlet!

>primary threat isn't supposed to be threatening

Yeah he's supposed to be a try hard pussy that wants to live up to the legacy of Vader. You can argue about the merits of this character type. But yeah, that's pretty much the guys purpose.

So he has red eyes now
Meh
I liked just regular eyes
Whatever
This is the least excited I have ever been for a star wars flick

they look like yellow with red circle or some shit, he looks like a black guy sick with malaria who also has white skin for some reason

>You can argue about the merits of this character type
That's what I just did, dipshit.

>There will never be a real real Sith Emperor in this canon
Feels bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=CMZ6g4rESNY&t=356s

yes, that was the point, he wore the mask (inb4 BANE) and shit to try and look intimidating and hide that he was young/weak/confused

>the mask
Bane?

Bit rude lad. It could have been easily interpreted that you were arguing against the idea rather than against the character.

Dr Evil?

Ugliest chad ever lel

Why do they have to have fucked up faces?

Come on. This is stupid.

>implying Abrams and Kasdan have the brain capacity for a simple meta commentary

They probably thought that the intended reaction is that he's actually a good looking guy under that scary wannabeVader mask.

Valkorion was so fucking cool in the trailers, only to be revealed as another edgy fuckboi villain

Where is that from btw? Is this from new star wars or from another movie

its a picture of a custom toy

>white male villain is now a skinhead nazie
Bravo Kathleen, Bravo

Anakin's eyes change colour in Episode 3 when the dark side "taints" him.

Yet Palpatine was able to look normal for years. Just another nonsensical Lucasism.

Literally everything about the character suggests hes an impotent manchild trying and failing to imitate Vader. Did you miss the tantrums? That was a deliberate casting choice.

Kylo a cute

no homo

>implying dooku was a sith and not a dark jedi
>implying emperor "unlimited power" palpatine had hair when he removed his disguise

Palpatibe was deliberately hiding his appearance to ruse everyone. SW are kid flicks and people still miss shit

That's what they say now, just like Tommy Wiseau claims that The Room is a comedy. He was suppose to be some tortured darksider struggling with "light", like good deeds are something akin to heroin if you try it once you can't stop.

>Today, I almost helped an old granny cross the street. Help me grandfather! Show me the darkness.

The fucker is a walking illogical nonsense. Him turning out to be your average ComiCon cosplayer was a misshap. Maybe a fortunate one, but will see when the next one comes out.

Did he just cut his dress in half?

You are a moron, and I think you know that.

You would understand if you knew they actually picked a non threatening pansy looking plae nerd as the villain. For the record, Eddir Reydmane auditionned as Kylo Ren. Yes, it's him in the picture. Look how menacing he is.

>i literally cannot understand a movie for children

lmaoooooo

MARILYN MANSON LOOKS LIKE THAAAAT!?

>that's what they say now

Who is this (((they)))? Most people agreed that Kylo is trying to imitate his superior. That movie has multiple problems why focus on one that doesn't exist?

What is it with every single Disney movie undermining it's villains at every possible turn. They did in TFA, they did it in Rogue One, they do it in every single Marvel movie. They're constantly made the butt of jokes. They're shown to be irrational, unstable, pathetic. How am I supposed to take them seriously when they never even pose a credible threat to the heroes?

I'm not catching what youre putting out.

This is the big one...I'm coming to join you Elizabeth

>dude I fucking hate my children lmao

yeah, Krennic got cucked so hard throughout the movie. Shame.

Nah, I have a normie girlfriend who wanted to see it the first Saturday it was out. Packed theatre. Nearly everyone laughed.
"Nearly everyone" sounds like an outright lie, I know, but I couldn't hear the first sentence after the fact as there was such an uproar. At the time I thought "really?" but now it tickles me.

like already said, it all started so interesting and turned out so flat and disappointing, like the illusive man

Lol what a shit Darth Vader rip off

If it it's a movie for children why not just make him a scary villain? Instead of a thinly veiled joke on how fans are pathetic?

Don't get me wrong, it's still a movie for manchildren.

Because Disney hasn't had an actual villain in ages. Even their animated movies subvert them now.