ITT: It's 2016

ITT: It's 2016

Honestly speaking this has been a pretty shit year

They've all been pretty shitty years.

God, I hate tumblr! I can't even go two steps without tumblr all up in my face. Can you believe tumblr? It's just so tumblr! Tumblr is tumblr. Tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr.

This is a pretty low energy thread.

>ITT: Tired memes.

That's a pretty tumblr thing to say, tumblr, you're probably from Reddit, you god damn RedditumblriteSJW

We lost David Bowie. Why live?

After seeing Suicide Squad, I want to get into comics. I saw this on Sup Forums but none of these look any good. What are some good Harley Quinn comics to read instead?

Oh boy, just 9 years until my suicide!

God tier:
Calvin and Hobbes

Great tier:
Asterios Polyp
Bone
Watchmen

Good tier:
Maus (so I've heard)
Peanuts

That's just from my own experience, though.

wtf I'm paranoid now

>david bowie's death, along with a bunch of others like the VA for daffy and uncle lou
>terrorist attacks every other week to the point where instead of fear and panic everyone just says "another one?"
>a manipulative ass vs a hardheaded owner of a whole lotta corporations in the presidential race
>BLM still being believed to be peaceful despite not being that way for a long, long time
>the imminent possibility of WWIII
Did I miss anything else?

It's not paranoia, though. Those aren't tinfoil hats and in some cases those making the predictions (where privacy stands in 2025) are actively working to further the situations they predict

I mean I don't think a Google economist would be working for Google if the idea of people abandoning privacy for convenience was abhorrent to him.

though whoever made the image did a poor job of making it not look tinfoil as fuck.

How is it your own experience if you haven't actually read it?

Your paranoia.

>terrorist attacks every other week to the point where instead of fear and panic everyone just says "another one?"
This should be the default reaction to be honest. While terrorist groups should be fought vigorously, actively becoming terrified is essentially doing exactly what they want even if it isn't a conscious reaction.

Furthermore one should always be watchful for domestic politicians seeking to capitalize on that fear.

i'm generally pretty paranoid with everything so i can't argue with that

This is literally

That's not specific to the current year.

This is terrible year.
Can't we just pretend that's it's 1995 or 2027?

Transmetropolitan is great. And really foreshadowed todays politics and society, for beeing written in the late 90ies.

PPG is shit.

>implying the new 20's won't be worse than this decade

This place has been dogshit since 2014

I am depressed and need people to talk to.

I'll talk to you user

but we're actually in that year, idiot
what we're doing now? posting in this thread