Can we take a moment and admit this was the best live action adaptation of Batman the character ever...

Can we take a moment and admit this was the best live action adaptation of Batman the character ever? Sure the Dark Knight was a better film, but the BvS Batman has a ruthlessness and a crazyness that wasn't translated as well in any other adaptation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=oubpznpVtvI
youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I agree

>killing people left and right
>best Batman

No it's the worst; if you're going to ignore a character's entire point then just make your own.

>liking something
>on Sup Forums

>batman doesn't kill reee
yes he does, he also fucking mames and cripples people all the time

I don't follow all the quality comic writers that DC seems to have nowadays but since when did Batman killing become a norm? If you try and source Detective Comics this discussion is over and I'm going back to /3/.

Fuck, I wasn't trying to post a get I was talking about /trash/, please don't ban me mods.

like murdering people?

>not muh batman

I don't like Batman, I think his no kill rule is lame but I'd rather defend him then Synder's edgyverse.

Batfleck is GOAT. Funny for all the Snyder shit the best Batman portrayal so far was actually in SS. As brief as it was him capturing Smithshot and Harley , saving the latter from drowning before bringing her in. He actually looks the part. Not a fucking man-let, or skinny guy in tacticool armor and cancer throat voice. Just needs a few tweeks to be full on Bat God in live action.
A good start as far as looks go would be giving him white eyes like Deadpool.

>Christian Bale
>Skinny manlet

Let me guess, you think everyone is over 6'4 and ripped like in your capemovies and comics?

I think BvS was the better film and Dark Knight had the better portrayal of Batman.

He was better portrayed in the two minutes he was in Suicide Squad than in BvS.

Absolutely swole.

At least he's not nonchalant about it like Burton's. The machinegun scene was a major plot point to show he's more of a hero than a broken man due to Superman's influence, and with the Batmobile you just have to suspend disbelief, it blows stuff up in every comic, movie and videogame.

>dat fight scene to save martha

Also
>implying batman doesn't go fucking insane over superman prior to them being friends

Batfleck is...

Yeah it's not like the film explicitly states repeatedly Batman has gone off the deep end or anything.

Fuck right off with your white eyes. It's stupid and only works in deadpool because it's self aware and doesn't take itself serious.

Yes.
I simply cannot wait to see more of him.

Nope.

Hope Superman breaks Batfleck's neck when he comes back from the dead. Enough with this worshipping the edgy bat eared faggot.

Are you too young to remember ever other movie Batman killed too? Keaton killed to most and many consider that Batman th o be the best.

I agree. Its the first time they captured both the prep time and extreme paranoia on screen.

Agreed. This was the only version of Batman which touched on the mental health issues Bruce Wayne suffers from, while not letting that inhibit him from being a hero.

It also had the best banter between Bruce and Alfred. The best Batman suit. The best Batman fights. Batman's guilt over Jason Todd's death. Batman actually investigating things. And Batman showing remorse and redemption via Superman.

Batfleck is best live action Batman.

this

Batman is the most noble hero and batfleck had no nobility

>he thinks the most batshit insane hero has the capability to be noble
>he somehow thinks Batman has more nobility than Superman

>Batman is the most noble hero

Are you fucking serious?!

Batman, while being a neo-aristocrat is in no way noble.

He creates ways to kill his best friends, and his Bruce Wayne persona is as a playboy.

Is your opinion of nobility based on Bryonic heroes or something?!

The only members of the Justice League who are less noble than Batman are Green Lantern and maybe The Flash, maybe...

Minus the killing (I understand why it happened) I would agree it was the best interpretation. I'm a guy who's followed Marvel the most for some time and never really got into DC until recently. The more I learn the more I kinda like DC characters more. What frustrates me so much is that the DCEU has so much potential (Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jared Leto, I could go on.) but things keep happening to fuck up everything. It's as if everyone is being held back. Sad sad.

Welcome to the light side user.

DC embraces life, Marvel embraces death. Also, Marvel legitimately fucks up your favorite characters and removes what makes them awesome because Fox wanted to make a movie.

Wolverine's real name is fucking James?!

Also, they shit on the pillars of their Universe because they don't have the rights to make movies for them: Fantastic Four and X-Men.

It's spelled "maim", retard.

It's spelled go fuck yourself faggot

I'm watching Forever right now. Val Kilmer tricks Two-Face into blowing up his own men.
Did Clooney ever kill in B&R?

>BvS Batman has a ruthlessness and a crazyness that wasn't translated as well in any other adaptation
It's so rarely translated that not even the comics had it.

But that's not Adam West, user.

Big reasons as to why I'm so interested in DC now. Spider-Man has always been my favorite character but Superman is steadily jumping right behind him.

Jumping onto Superman right now is the best time to do it.

Both Action Comics and Superman are top notch!

Yes, and now we're expected to believe all these other, more moral heroes have no trouble working with a serial killer who views himself as the absolute arbiter of justice and the judge, jury and executioner of bad guys. Even if they say "Oh, he's reformed" he's killed 20+ people and they should want him to be in jail.

Best Batman live action fight scene
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
Look at how it shits all over the Dark Knight trilogy fight scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=oubpznpVtvI

I'll start reading them this week. Any recommended stories that delve deeply into his character? There's something about him WANTING to help people and make the world a better place that I can deeply relate with.

All-Star Superman is a must read Superman book.

I'm not the biggest Supes fan so can't sadly recommend a lot, but I've been picking up Action and Superman since Rebirth because they're good.

Oh... So you like being thought of as an illiterate shit-stain.
Ok user. Have it your way. Your opinion is less than a fart in the wind.

People who think like you are the reason X-Men origins Deadpool exists

Ears too short 4/10

Funny how none of you faggots had a problem with this shit UNTIL NOW. Literally no one complained when he offed motherfuckers in the old movies. But all of a sudden it's not ok? Fuuuuck you

The Flash is the most noble league member if you've ever read anything about him

Here (you) go

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

Clooney is indeed the only live action Batman that hasn't killed, but people like to pretend that Batman never killed before BVS

Batffleck and Ezra Flash were the best parts of Suicide Squad. No lie. Very good fit for the characters.

>DAT BLOODSPLATER ON THE WALL IN THE BVS SCENE AT 2:49

BVS batman was ten times better than bale weak ass batman.

Only good bale batman was begins

>Only good bale batman was begins
This. Bale was a fucking faggot for the rest of the series.
Batfleck should hire the fight choreographer from BVS for his bat-film

Dont see how nolan droped the ball in his trilogy when it came to his main protagonist.

Bale in dark knight and dark knight returns felt like a joke compared to the build up and development he had in Begins.

And all of those movies are considered campy. Even the Tim Burton versions.

It wasn't a fucking current event then you piece of shit. And any time Batman and killing is brought up OUTSIDE THE MOVIES there's two sides...

People who think he shouldn't and people who troll.

Bull fucking shit. You faggots were nostalgia fagging over Batman 89 for years never once did you ever bring up Batman offing mother fuckers as a negative. Funny shit is in that movie he was nonchalant about it, he gave no fucks , law enforcement gave no fucks, about him throwing mother fucker off of buildings to their deaths. The reason, the ONLY REASON people bitch about it now is because of two words that trigger you.

ZACK SNYDER.

Funny how Batman and superman only have a no kill code because DC got cucked into it by the CCA

That's what happens when you choose to focus on the villain more than the hero you're making the movie about.

So whats your fucking point? He still murders, "Bat of Murder" remember? What when they do it it's fucking whimsical now, when he throws people off buildings and shit? Be consistent at least. You don't like a Batman that kills, so that shouldn't get a pass either.

There's a difference between goodness and nobility.

Wally West Flash is often a cocky asshole, which doesn't make him somehow not a good guy, but it doesn't make him necessarily noble.

Also, I was hesitant with saying that The Flash is less noble than Batman, and gave a caveat. The one everyone can agree on being the least noble is Hal Jordan though.

He's a fucking supervillain, and shouldn't be allowed on the team under any circumstances ever!

I don't disagree with this statement.

>bull shit
>because i say so
>you faggots
Yeah, sure Reddit. If you say so.

This

>You don't like a Batman that kills, so that shouldn't get a pass either.
Neither of them got a pass, you dumb fuck. But you just betrayed yourself as the guy that got prissy over the, "Superman of Murder," BS.

Batman was brainwashing youth with gay subliminal messages. That's why they'll be smaller of Big 2.

Also Flash's Rogue Gallery but it evolved into being a defining trait of them

Characters evolve over time, when people like new features of a character it sticks. When people hate a certain new trait that is introduced it gets discarded like a vestigial organ

Superman originally couldnt fly but later it became a defining trait of superman

If people like Batman's strict no kill rule because they perceive it as his defining trait when they enjoyed that character with such a trait in a certain version of it

This is true. But it's also a good thing because it shows that Batman did indeed go crazy and get fixed in BvS. Superman had a huge impact on him. It's like instead of Superman quelling Batman little by little like in the main canon, he does it all in one burst in BvS.

Why do you say that?