As someone who didn't even know Carol existed prior to Civil War II, or what Kamala's entire deal is...

As someone who didn't even know Carol existed prior to Civil War II, or what Kamala's entire deal is, what is it that makes you love her so much Sup Forums? Don't you usually flip out when there's a diversity push with an established name?

Yes I know Carol's not using the name anymore.

>what is it that makes you love her so much Sup Forums?

The comics are good.

Have you ever read a comic before?

>Yes I know Carol's not using the name anymore.

Isn't that the entire point?

There wasn't a Ms Marvel, and then Kamala filled the void. Everyone was OK with her because Ms Marvel was a decent series.

It's not rocket science.

There was a flip out at first, but people really got into the character.

She's well written, isn't SJW in your face, and has an interesting powerset

Two reasons:
1) Unlike Sam and Miles she isn't *complete* trash
2) She can be waifu'd

Her comic is good. That's why we like her. Bitching about legacies and minorities regardless if the quality of the comic itself is just Sup Forums and Sup Forums shitposter who don't give a fuck about comics until they give then an excuse to shill their memes.

She's spunky. She's likeable without having to use the Ms Marvel name

She really should have a different one.

People only get mad at diversity pushes when: it's not a previously established character AND the previous holder of the role was written out so the new one could come in. In Kamala's case, Carol's still around and fairly prominent, so people aren't too unhappy about it.
I mean, there's also people who hate it in general (and Chulk, and Captain Falcon, et cetera) because they're racists, but fuck 'em.

Kamala is shit in a paper dixie cup, even gwenpool is better

>even Gwenpool is better
Well yeah, Gwen Poole is 10/10 Best Girl and her comic is one of the best ongoings Marvel is currently putting out.

That doesn't mean Kamala isn't great in her own right though.

Her powers are stupid, but she's cute.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Originally, she was a well-written character and a pretty good comic.

Now, I don't really know, I don't really care enough to read current Marvel

They think hook nosed girls are cute. I think the comics are shit

1. She's written a little bit like teen Peter, in the sense of being a troubled but kind-hearted teenager who is trying to do good in spite of their personal problems.

2. Unlike other diversity superheroes, Kamala is well fleshed out, the writer is good and the editor is sharing some of her personal experiences since she's the main inspiration for Kamala, making the comics more genuine that other heroes in her situation which try to pander instead of telling stories.

3. She's a girl, she's cute, I love her. Kamala!

Also barely anyone that isn't Alphona draws a good Kamala. They don't get the puffiness of her hair, or her cute middle eastern nose.

She's a tool in the jihad. Trying to make you think Islam is harmless.

The nose is her worst feature.

she is cute.

Go fuck yourself.

It is, the reason no other artists draw it correctly is because it's fucking gross to look at.

your face is gross to look at, fag

Boooo

>if you have Falcap or Chulk you are racist

Fuck off

Hey, it's not my fault that nose is so hideous.

How can a man be so wrong?

why does she wear a lightning bolt if her powers have nothing to do with electricity?

she got it from Carol, who got it from her old air force squadron.

If you dislike Falcap, you're just mad that white cap was temporarily old, the best legacy characters are the ones that developed as sidekicks first (or maybe I'm just a wallyfag), and that's exactly what Falcap is, he deserved to become cap sooner or later.

>Chulk

I didn't even know this was a thing until I read Old Man Logan the other day.

Hey, some people dislike all noses.

He deserves tapping a better girl tho'

How can anyone hate Chulk? Those fucking monsters.

Simple:
>b-but muh Mark Ruffalo! Why isn't comics Hulk exactly like MCU Hulk!?

I seriously think people who don't read comics should be banned from Sup Forums by the mods.