twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u have no gf dont lie

>moved out
>stopped smoking cigarettes
>stopped taking adderall
>working out
>eating right
>doing great at my business job

I got an off the boat Japanese girlfriend.
I'm very conflicted about race mixing but she really loves me. Almost obsessively.

Make yourself great again

Thank you for opening my eyes.

Japs are pretty much white, better than most western women I'd say. Be lucky you aren't being hunted by a crazy white bitch, or dating one and hating your life.

Congrats Ethan.

But muh germanic blood.

I know Sup Forums mocks Americans that talk about European heritage. But I'm from rural PA where it genuinely is an ethnically homogeneous group of Germans.

My kid isn't going to look like me. Why are white traits so recessive?

It just tortures me, because I don't want to deny her being a mother either.

Your race >>>>>>>>> your girlfriend

You have any idea how hard it is to find a non-crazy, non-ruined white woman in America?

Your blood isn't germanic fuckhead and if it is there's probably a whole heap of Mongolian sperm swimming around in there. Germany has only been a coherent state since 1871

This. Especially in the US where you will become the minority in your sons lifetime. Although if you honestly think she can make you happy just go for it m8.

Howd you get gf as a trump supporter? These women are all so cucked.

White chicks are whores. Think there hot and bend over for every douchebag with cash.

This OP isn't a faggot. Trump has inspired me to quit drinking and became a better person so I can then help my country become great again. Let's all MAGA together. American nationalism for the rest of my life.

>tfw slowly redpilling my super liberal gf
>today at a family event she shit talked hillary to all of her family members
It made me really proud she keeps spewing memes about Trump too and makes fun of Jeb Bush regularly.

Nice. Been slowly redpilling my roommates on Trump with our debates. Difficulty: joos (by heritage only)
They're already pro 2A now. They won't vote for either right now but that's a win for him here in Cali.

This is actually true on a lot of levels. To make a change in society, you must first change yourself. If you want your country to be better then you must be your best

Haven't you seen that photo of all those celebrities who spoke out against Trump and how their careers have been ruined or their health has failed? Ever since I supported Trump, I also found a job

>Trump said he was going to bring back jobs
>he delivered
Meme magic is real boys.

Get redpilled faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s

Not southern white girls. Mostly just California/ liberal girls. Latinas are huge sluts especially Colombians