ORGANIC WEB???

LMAO

Why Sup Forums love this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyOaj66tx_k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKoXITjbN1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For its political undertones

Pleb. Organic webbing better than web shooters. When I found out he made web shooters in the comics I literally laughed. It's so emasculating. It's like the Spider-Man equivalent of going bald.

>finish fapping
>GO WEB!
>*thwip*

This. It just makes more sense that he gets the power after being bitten than builds that shit in his room

no you idiots the point is he is extremely talented at chemistry,physics,biology which is why he makes the webbing himself. he's not just brute force unlike captain shit

>I know more about children's stories than you!

No, it makes more sense that he would take on more characteristics and abilities of spiders, like wall crawling and shooting a web, than taping two cans of silly string to his fucking wrists.

It was a shitstorm at the time. I still prefer webshooters because it's set in culture.

then he should shoot it out of his butt genius. which isn't very helpful. which is why he was designed without organic webbing. would make literally no sense for it to come out of his arms.

does anyone else think sometimes that instead of discussing movies, we're just babysitting autistic children and doing it for free?

>story is about man who becomes a spider from a spider bite
>the only thing that wouldn't make sense here is if his web comes out of anywhere except his asshole
Hmmm

why did they turn mj into a white girl? stupid decision.

>Just watched for the first time and...
Just how old are you?

OP here, 31, no one watch every movie ever made

>*out of web*
>"omg im falling"

>the last train to auschwitz

Well, you gotta understand that these movies were a product of their time

Sam Raimi got away with many things

>My children's stories are meant to be scientifically accurate!

Where the fuck does he hide fucking his gallons of web then? Where does he even get the ingredients to make them in the first place? Wouldn't some store clerk eventually catch on to some teenager buying metric shitloads of webassium and zyklon b?

Oh God the last train to Auschwitz.

The comics also suggest that he knows how to make the web fluid through some spider instincts he gained, as well as his own ingenuity.

it's a chemical reaction you idiot that expands the substance. jesus christ do you even think before you type? where would he hide his web inside his arm either? in his stomach? just fucking kill yourself

Speaking of the Raimi movies what's the best release of the first two movies, I have an urge to watch them again

Artificial web has absolutely no value to the storyline except to add a scene or two explaining him building then add unecessary bulk to the spidey costume

For movies organic just makes more sense

It was James Cameron's idea

Organic makes more sense. The only reason anyone has a problem with it is because it's not that way in the comics and they're babies who can't handle change even if it's an improvement.

I always assumed organic web was the original. Artificial makes no sense, because if some kid can made web shooters from commonly available materials, people are definitely going to reverse engineer it from samples of the web, and then everyone will have it. It's "Spider-man", not "Spider-world".

Gonna side with the normies on this one. You are retarded.

>6,000,000 views
>not jews

dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=dyOaj66tx_k

How did Raimi get away with this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKoXITjbN1E

It was a different time

if that's the case then he's nothing more than tony stark jr and there's absolutely 0 point in him having super powers at all let alone ones that must be spider gimmick related.

synthetic webbing is retarded. I don't care if it's part of the original canon or not, it's fucking stupid.

Web shooters are fucking dumb. It's like they thought fucking radioactive spiderbites were plausible but oh no we need to make this more realistic, then they proceed to make it 10 degrees more fucking implausible than that premise.

> Highschooler gets bitten by spider and takes on skills / abilities of a spider.
OR
> Highschooler gets bitten by spider and takes on skills / abilities of a spider, but is also capable of fabricating some fucking NASA-tier supercompound as well as a delivery mechanism that is capable of housing fucking endless gallons of said supercompound while being completely svelte to the point of being undetectable that can launch the compound hundreds of meters.

Like from a writers perspective i just don't understand the logic of the web shooters.

>guy named spiderman who gained all of his abilities by getting bitten by a radioactive spider thus gaining spiderlike abilities
>lol except no webbing he has to do think that up himself

So whats the fucking point?? Why not just make him grasshopper man.

I lost that was fucking hilarious

>Give me your hand, I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now.
>I had a father, his name was Ben Parker, and the last words he said to me were...
>*Peter's eyes narrow on Norman's face*
>"A jew always leads with his nose"
>...Godspeed, goyim
>Rraah, now it's six million and one!

>Why Sup Forums love this shit?

That sentence should read...
Why DOES Sup Forums love this shit.

Are the majority of shit posters here underage faggots, retards, or niggers? You decide. I guess the end result is all the same.

Peter was always a genius. So he made something to facilitate his movement while keeping with his motif.

Oh hes a genius that explains it. There's so many fucking layers on which even with beyond genius intellect this is completely unbelievable, it's literally more believable that a radioactive spider bite gives him the ability to make organic web than webshooters.

Like if you're trying to go the more 'realistic' answer, there's so many points of failure / questions brought up by the mechanic webshooters, moreso than an organic variant.

ok

Why respond in the firstplace you fucking mongoloid.

you seem like you need the validation

>My children's stories are scientifically proven dumb-dumb!!!!!!!!!!!

link pls

> Remaining a constant in all the rewrites was the "organic webshooter" idea from the Cameron "scriptment". Raimi felt he would stretch the audience's suspension of disbelief too far to have Peter invent mechanical webshooters.

But he's not the only genius in the Marvel universe, and he didn't use any exotic materials, so why can't anyone else replicate it? Even if the webbing self destructs or something, drop it in liquid nitrogen (or liquid helium if necessary) and you'll stop any chemical reactions. Once you've got a sample there's surely some Marvel character who can reverse engineer it.

I remember that happening regularly in the cartoon.

Why doesn't he grow four more limbs and another dozen eyes too, faggot?

Peter isn't the only one who makes them. Curt Connors has made some before, for example. Tony Stark has also made some.

I believe there is a alternate universe where that's the case.

That's retarded. Why ruin the uniqueness of your most popular character? Only Spider-man should have web shooters. I see I'm not missing much by not reading the comic books.

>get powers of a fucking spider
>can't even shoot your own webs out
What's the point of getting bit by a radioactive spider if you can't get their coolest power? Comics Spidey sucks.

Pic related.

Spiderman is the only character to have web shooters. Spiderman is not the only character that can MAKE web shooters.

Spiderman is mostly man with spider powers. Man-spider is a horrifying 50/50 hybrid who has to live as an abomination. Sometimes manspider is an alternate reality thing and sometimes normal peter gets poisoned and starts to change or something

>that part where Doc Ock blasts a stream of ink black diarrhea at Spider-Man and says "Butterfingers" when escaping from the bank robbery
Those Raimi films really went overboard with the superpowers

But If other people can make them why does nobody else use them? Even if you need Spider-sense to swing safely, they're obviously useful as a non-lethal weapon. Every police force would want them. They can't be difficult or expensive to make.

this

Why spider-man can climb on walls but has to make synthetic web instead of having an organic? It doesn't make sence

It makes more sense, he's called Spider-Man.

Raimi really was a brave one

Because it doesn't make much sense for anyone else to use them. They're useful to Spiderman because of Spiderman's superhuman strength, agility and his spider-sense. Also, someone has tried to sell them as non-lethal weapons to the police before.

>he is extremely talented at chemistry,physics,biology
That isn't really his character in any of the movies. He's more of a spunky dweeb.

>Spiders can form webs

Hmm....

He's a genius even in Raimi's movies m8.

what a fucking idiot.

Honestly if he makes his own webbing why not just make him have sticky gloves as well? The tiny hairs on his hands don't make sense if he wears fucking gloves but no one mentions that

>comics Doctor Octopus has to wear special glasses because he's a weak faggot with oversensitive eyes
>Raimi Doctor Octopus wears sunglasses just because they look cool with his outfit
Why are these movies so much better than the shitty comics?

>the joke should be more obvious for retards like me

>It's like the Spider-Man equivalent of going bald.
Lmao

how about something he attaches to his forearm that creates a little hole where the webbing can shoot through similar to a needle

What the hell Raimi?

Is this true?

This never makes me not laugh like a maniac

>can walk in walls but can't shoot a organic web
Why live?

fucking raimi

Stan Lee thought organic webbing was a good idea. I remember an interview with him not long after the first movie came out where he said he wished he had thought of it back when he was creating the character.

Organic web > faggy web shooters

Prove me wrong retards

they can't, you're right.

No, retard, the point was the decency laws of the 1950s wouldn't allow any ejaculated bodily fluids to be shown in media.

Spiderman 2.1 is shit. I can tell you that much.

peter parker was too poor in the rami-verse to build web shooters

Yah

every time some retard posts this my keks travel to orbit

>making fun of people on a mexican cartoon sharing forum

lmao, patrician detected. I felt the same way, mechanical webshooters are JUST level. So what even are Spider powers? Clinging to walls? Jumping? IMAGINE being a superhero with only Spidey Sense as a superpower, just lmao

Yah, what would be the best way to get the Sam Rami spiderman movies on blueray?

Dude are you retarded? Honestly synthetic webbing is the most unbelievable thing in the comics. HOW is a lower class young adult buying/manufacturing all this weapons-grade extremely super-strong material on the regular? And none????? of his advanced and rich rivals like Doc Occ have figured it out yet. It's just retarded on so many levels. He has none of the resources of Tony or really anyone, he literally might be the poorest hero, and he makes what the military would die for just easily like that? Come on.

God fucking dammit, how can Sup Forums shit on the web shooters? this is truly the pleb board.

Get real. How has nobody reverse-engineered it? Either he has vast resources (impossible for a poor kid like Peter), or he makes it from common materials (In which case it should be easily reverse engineered). It's just stupid, you can't explain it away with "genius". Even Tony needed several iterations to get his suit as slick as it is now. Are you gonna tell me a high schooler just perfected the military-grade webshooter and webbing over a weekend?

The movie showed him making it with stolen materials in a chem course. We're probably meant to assume it's a fairly complex and strange recipe made with Peter's ingenuity and laboratory-grade materials - nothing particularly rare but also not over-the-counter stuff.
And didn't Tony reverse-engineer it pretty much immediately though? Because the new suit had hundreds of new versions of/applications for web fluid that Peter hadn't thought of or created.

It also doesn't make sense from a canon viewpoint in that, what's the purpose of him being bit by a radioactive spider if his powers are man-made?

I'm assuming the new Spiderman doesn't have him being bit -- and I assume it doesn't have a lot of the canon -- but it's just dumb to give him synthetic webbing.

If it was Batman? Sure.

Organic web was always better, imo. I remember seeing the cartoon after with mechanical web and laughing before learning that's how it was in the comics.

Not to mention, nearly any time there's mechanical web, the bad guy almost always breaks it somehow, leading to the same recycled plot.

Not in the last one, he couldn't even hack his own suit