Can someone honestly redpill me why Hillary got such a high bump from the dnc...

Can someone honestly redpill me why Hillary got such a high bump from the dnc? I mean Trump has said way worse shit then that whole khan thing. The libtards at work barely even talked about it. Plus what has happened in the polls is way bigger then a normal convention bump. Plus on top of that the convention was pretty rough with the Bernie people and there were the DNC leaks with promises of more to come. Plus Trump was ahead in most polls the week before.

I'm really not that big of a conspiracy theorist but it really makes me think the polls are being manipulated.

I mean there are polls that say that Hillary was up in North Carolina by 10 points. I live here and thats absolute bullshit. If anything the liberals here have a harder time arguing for hillary after all the DNC stuff, but otherwise nothing has changed here at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because
People
Hate
Donald
Trump

People
Also
Hate
Hillary

But
This
Isn't
How
You're
Supposed
To
Do
This
Anyway
Fuckfuck

Simple.
The
Polls
Are
Rigged

The Dems just found an opportune time to blame the shift it on something so it didn't look suspicious

Polls do not reflect public opinion, but attempt to shape it. Don't trust the media with anything.

this
they changed the polls to include more democrats than republicans.

WHY? because the DNC saw Trump raising big bucks as his poll numbers got higher. The DNC and their network of news outlets did everything they could to dissuade Trump support.

>they changed the polls to include more democrats than republicans.

Thats because there are more Democrats than republicans

rigged polls senpai

Honestly make sense I guess. They had probably been planning this for months to use the dnc convention to make it look like America had finally grown tired of Trump.

I'm not sure if its true but if it is It definetly shows how strong the Democratic party's control over the media is, which honestly scares me a bit.

This. It's why the same Clinton News Network poll gets posted here fifty times a day.

The problem with Trump is that you don't have to make some negative rant about him or find some hidden fact in his past to make people hate him. You just have to expose Trump to the public. Most of the people who like him don't know who he is or haven't seen or heard him. Once you expose people to the Trump it's like opening a firehose full of diarrhea in their face.

Please don't misunderstand, I hate all the candidates, but with Trump it's just pure fucking retardo DUHUUHUUUUUUUHHHUH WOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT THIS MASSIVE SHOVEL FULL OF TURDS?!?! LOLMEME MEXICOWALL!!!

And that's him. 24/7.

She didn't.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

It's not just a DNC bump, but a Trump fall. The media has been hardcore spinning his words lately. They take every off-hand joke of his and make it sounds like he's calling for assassinations and shit. And unfortunately a lot of people believe the bullshit.

Bill Clinton spoke. All seriousness, he could sell ice to the Eskimos.

>Thats because there are more Democrats than republicans

that's true, but that's not how the electorial college works, or how the polls have were taken before they changed it. so, anyways, the polls are meaningless.

thanks for Correcting The Record, shill

It's the exact opposite.

Except he's literally been on blast to the entire world for the past year. You'd have to be a hermit living in the Alaskan wilderness to have not heard a quote from Trump even six months ago.

People have already made up their mind on him its from Clinton where all the new dirt is coming from.

You're a child.

They've been doing that for the past year though.

That's why Trump's numbers are so up and down. The media propagates a lie, his numbers go down. The lie gets debunked and fades from public consciousness, his numbers go up. Repeat.

>You just have to expose Trump to the public.

Dude, Trump has been in the media his whole life. People are dumb anyways if they think somehow politics has reveled him. for 60+ years, he's been a model citizen, loved and known as a caring New Yorker, and funny Entertainer. People have made up their mind for the most part. It's actually only the people who never really knew anything about him or people that are easily persuaded (liberals, nogs) by the media that all of a sudden think he's hitler.

The polls are rigged, pure and simple.
There are a lot of rich people whose entire careers rest on this election, there are people who have been promised favors by Hillary and there are people who would lose a lot of money if Trump won. You'd have to be naive to not think that these people would try to do something about it.

These people are so desperate, they are trying to attack Trump from every angle.
We already knew that all these news outlets were paid off and were biased against Trump. They all magically tank Trump in the polls and change their polling methods. Pure coincidence.
People who talk about election fraud are getting killed off and every site discussing politics has been invaded by paid shills. It's not even remotely subtle.
They're sending a message saying ''I have money, I can make anything happen''. They're throwing a tantrum that their candidate is losing and they're lashing out. They're not even telling their news networks to be subtle.

You'd have to be a moron to think all these attacks on Trump are happening because he's losing. Yeah, Hilary has a 17% lead, that's why she's talking about Trump 24/7.

Who is that influenced by the media though? Has there ever been a person ever who turned on the TV saw Rachel Maddow or Cuck Todd talking and actually had their opinion changed? Also why not just wait until election week then?

It is the constant bashing of trump in every facet of the media. It makes the bias in the dnc for Hillary look like small potatoes.

In all the polls there are like 15% undecided people. These are the people who don't pay any attention. And they get swayed when they hear some shit like "Trump committed Treason!"

>I mean Trump has said way worse shit then that whole khan thing.
What would that be? The Khan thing cost him support from what is traditionally a safe source of votes for Republicans, the military. He only compounded it with cheapening the Purple Heart award.

So what can be done to make sure they aren't all convinced to vote for clinton the week before the election by the media?

>banning muslim immigration
>kkk gaffe
>calling John McCain a loser for being a POW

There are definetly a lot more but thats what i thought of off the top of my head.

More Republicans are voting than Democrats

Which doesn't lose him any votes he wouldn't have already lost.

>kkk gaffe
I don't remember that one. I'll have to look it up.

That was pretty bad too but not as bad as Khan IMO.

The polls are bullshit. People ACTUALLY believe a Democrat will win Georgia, the Carolinas, and Indiana. Top fucking kek.

Pollsters vastly over sample Democrats without taking into account the 60% increase in Republican and -20% Democrat primary participation. They think Hillary will get the same or better turnout than Obama did in 2008 which is hilarious. No one except boomer women are excited for Hillary.

>>banning muslim immigration
most people support this. made up media outrage by liberals

>>kkk gaffe
there was none. media makes trump out to be hitler at every chance.

>>calling John McCain a loser for being a POW
No one gives a shit about John McCain. more made up media outrage by liberals

The theme is of the DNC is 'made up media outrage' to destroy trump

probably the most radical anti-immigration stance since Eisenhower made it ok for nonwhites to immigrate to America in the 50s.

>kkk gaffe
you know the time he wouldn't denounce the kkk. You forgetting about it further proves my point that Trump doing Trump shit doesn't actually hurt him that much.

was honestly the one time my support of him actually wavered. I mean I think McCain is a crazy neocon fuck but I at least respect his service.

she didnt. have you seen her rallies? barely anyone shows up. its all being rigged so that when they rig the election, it will be less suspicious.

>you know the time he wouldn't denounce the kkk.
That was not a gaffe. That was the typical political answer. That was actually one of the times I thought Trump actually played it smart. Didn't deny or accept which wouldn't lose him any support from the endorsement or make him assume a position he couldn't later deny/plausible withdraw.

McCain sold out his unit like a little bitch, and this has been a well known fact that his time as POW was him constantly making everything worse.

>respect his service
You mean the 'service' where he was slammed through training despite failing grades because of his daddy?
The 'service' where he was captured due to stupid decisions that he shouldn't have been in a position to make in the first place?
the 'service' where he folded like a bitch to the Vietcong selling out his countrymen for some cushier accommodations?

Fuck McCain and fuck you.

>So what can be done to make sure they aren't all convinced to vote for clinton the week before the election by the media?
I don't exactly know how. We don't control the media, so the best we can do is disseminate our shit on the internet, and try to get it in the media.
>kkk gaffe
God damn it, you yourself are falling for the media's bullshit. "Banning muslim immigration"? That's a damn good idea, and his followers support it. "KKK gaffe"? Trump denounced Duke multiple times, but the media just kept saying he didn't. And he didn't call McCain a loser, he joked that he preferred soldiers who didn't get captured.

When you sample 65% democrats in polls you get the results you want. Sadly I feel its working for them.

Why is reddit more popular?

It has literally no free speech.

>Please don't misunderstand, I hate all the candidates, but with Trump it's just pure fucking retardo

That's what a Hillary Clinton shill/voter would say.
There's no one worse than Hillary Clinton, fucktard.

I didn't fall for any of the media's shit I'm fucking /natsoc/ for gods sake. Its just thats what the average normie is gonna think about those things.

Of course the liberals at work weren't talking about it. Trump alienated them long ago.

Getting into a personal argument with the parents of a dead soldier made a difference because it pissed off a section of the population that had previously been partial toward him. Idiotic move.

ok yeah fuck me. Because with the end of a white america within arm's reach I'm who you should focus your anger on, for lacking knowledge of John McCain and automatically coming to the defense of a serviceman.

Who actually gave a fuck?

How about the service where he declined early release and elected to stay with his men?

I will never respect anyone who in any way maligns the service of our troops. I don't care if it's justified or not. There are big picture reasons why they're untouchable.

fuck off you stupid drumpf shills

There are more independents than Democrats. What's your point?

meant for to be a response to

The key is understanding that Trump is not a Republican, he's not running on the GOP's ticket, he's just using the GOP ticket to run for president. The polls are based on the idea that registered Republicans vote Republican, and registered Democrats vote Democrat, but Trump is a populist nationalist, and has completely demolished the Republican Party right now. His supporters are not Republicans.

So polls, because they try to sample politically "aware" people, are really only oversampling establishment, common voters. But Trump's game plan isn't to get your 60 year old dad out to vote, it's to get you out to vote, and you never cared to vote before, but now you want to vote because this fucking asshole is a jerk, but he's YOUR jerk, and he's going to fix the system that sucked so hard you stopped caring about politics.

It was a really, really bad move. But it's also an easy one to fix, since he's still the /lawandorder/ candidate. Pointing out that Hillary is a warmonger who lets people go to their deaths for her personal gain is a tactic here. He's tried weakly at that, but it's a social faux pas even he won't touch to straight say "your son would still be here if it weren't for Hillary." But that's the narrative he needs to figure out how to push right now.

>first polls after the conventions shows trump with a 7 point lead
>HOLD ON GUYS WE NEED TO TWEAK HOW WE CONDUCT THE POLLS :^)
>Clinton is suddenly 10 points ahead after 'tweaks'

Stupid racist trump hackers.

Wait I thought Trumpkins were retarded rednecks how are they able to hack! This isn't compute! argh!

Drumpfthedump#
villiaryhillary2016

Oh no!

>*checks bank account
>$0.02
>Whew

The problem with Hillary is that you don't have to make some negative rant about her or find some hidden fact in her past to make people hate her. You just have to expose Hillary to the public. Most of the people who like her don't know who she is or haven't seen or heard her. Once you expose people to Hillary it's like opening a firehose full of diarrhea in their face.

Please don't misunderstand, I hate all the candidates, but with Hillary it's just pure endless crimes, lies, corruption, scandals, murder, warmongering, treachery, hypocrisy, psychopathy, greed, fraud all in her entire career.

As soon as you start to have untouchable groups, you eventually have SJW. Fuck you. Nobody is untouchable.

oy vey shut it down

This was on the most liberal channel on the most liberal show on that channel. On a text-in poll.

Oops here's the pic

JUST

drumpf
is
a
hillary
plant

for sure, we need people who know first hand what war is, not 5 time deferment MBA's, or AWOL Bushes, if there are no Eisenhowers left, we are fucked

A
Fucking
Leaf

your flag is a plant

The kind that thinks of veterans as sacred