What is your opinion of Armenians, Sup Forums? Should they be gassed? forcefully repatriated...

What is your opinion of Armenians, Sup Forums? Should they be gassed? forcefully repatriated? They're almost as annoying as Jews, especially with their "muh genocide" bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

georgiatoday.ge/news/4315/Scientist-Study-Confirms-Georgian-Writing-Dates-Back-3,000-Years-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep system of a down, gas the rest.

them too. Serj can be be spared if he stops with the "muh genocide" bullshit. and though the Kardashian sisters are hot IMO, they should e gassed too. they are nigger lovers and a scourge on humanity.

bump. I know there are more of you who have an opinion of them.

bump

They are christianized Jews. Nothing else.

Like Jews, they are descendants of the Khazar Empire, and like Jews, they claim to be something else.

There are obnoxious swindler who keep yelling muh genocide while occupying and massacring South Azerbaijan (that reminds me to someone eh?). They are also war-mongering in my country, Georgia.

They believe they are chosen people from the "holy mountain" Ararat where the Noah's Arc derived from. Yeah, absolutely not jewish.

I hate the living the shit out of them.

They were christians who were genocided against muslims. So were Greeks and Assyrians

They are poor as fuck. So are Greeks and Assyrians.

Unlike Greeks and Assyrians, they don't shut up about it.

But then again, unlike Jews, Armenians don't control the world so they're fine in my book.

You should put Maddox on there too. He's Armenian.

>They are poor as fuck. So are Greeks and Assyrians.
The fuck are you talking about?

Christjews (Armenians) are fucking rich, as are Greeks and Assyrians (which I believe have Khazar blood as well).

Clannish assholes, who have their hands in dirty business and mafia and keep making cabals against any surrounding nation.

Yeah, also they seem to hate Jews a lot (despite being very brown-nosing to them). I believe, it had something to do with the Young Turks, which Christjews believe were Jews. The ones who kicked Armenian oligarchs and war mongerers out of Turkey and now this dumb nation is run by Jewish oligarchs.

If that is true... hahaha!! Jews jewed Christjews. What irony.

System of a Down fucking sucked.

No need to gas white people

Goddamn way too many Turks with proxies here

Gas and immolate Anita Sarkesian. The rest are fine

Yeah, Christjew. I am white, unlike you goblin.

I don't give much of a fuck about Turkey. It's a typical "Frankenstein nation", like Russia, it's big but completely dependent and obedient to other people. That's why both places are shitholes. Sure Turks and Russians think they are stronk, lulz.

However the people who run this Frankensteins appear to be giant assholes to any surrounding nation, like Russias behavior in my country Georgia.

Try not to be so obvious next time.

LETS BE REASONABLE!

WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION HERE!

WHAT'S THIS I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THE ARMENIANS BEING GENOCIDED ? THATS LIES THE RIGHT MADE UP. OK? OK! LETS BE REASONABLE.

This mudslime fag shows up every armo thread w his christjew bs.
I admit he's in my head.
But it's 2-3000 yrs of history asshole.
We developed a robust and phonetically complete alphabet in the 5th century. We even heloed Georgia out of the slime w their alphabet.
We assimilate & contribute in every nation we belong. Unlike you filthy fags with ur constant not so secret filthy boners for armenians.
Armenian accomplishments are significant. Even with a 25% world population genocide. Also, our holilocaust was actual.

>we waz inventing georgian alphabets and shiet.

Also Armos are 100% on board the Trump train.
100%. WTF!
All for turning the middle east into parking lots and Karma giving Turkroaches a lesson.
Also, bet against original Christianity at your own peril.

>System of a downie

Shit music lad tbqhfamalam

Georgian alphabet 430 AD
Armenian 405 AD.
They sure look similar. Significant scholarly acceptance.
I know we beat Georgians in the brains dept.

Looks like TIDF is here.
Nice thread fám.

Love drinking with them

Hate sharing the road with them.

t. Glendale Native

>stop laghing at uz, we waz smartz and shiet

georgiatoday.ge/news/4315/Scientist-Study-Confirms-Georgian-Writing-Dates-Back-3,000-Years-

Nuskhuri is derived from greek just like armenian and nobody used it anyway.

This.
SOAD was my shit in college.

Citing his own country's sub 100 IQ scientists.
Read (((wikipedia))) Georgia faggot. They know more than you ever can.

Deny the Armenian genocide are you're a turkroach.

The Holocaust is the genocide that didn't happen.

Get it straight.

Neutral on Armenians. Varuzhan Akobian taught me chess. They don't seem all bad.

>First Christian nation
>contribute at high levels without trying to put the world in debt
>have survived with country, even though they are surrounded by muslims.
>not jews
good with me

Oh. You are a georgian. Okay, completely not biased here, eh?
I think you're just jelly.
Also, return muh Javahkh, you sakartvelo inbreeds.

Dan bilzerian is publicly trump train js