Shorts

Let me storytime some shorts.

I dislike this internet age self righteous introversion so much. Why does it have to be so passive agressive.

Did you read these on tumblr?

Darla! is a short by Jillian Tamaki that I like

hazlitt.net/comics/early-stories-pt-1

Oh the irony.

What I'M tired of is contrarians pretending this didn't happen before the internet. Parties suck, get over it.

i figured my agressivness was in the open?

Who this Artist
Nothing pops up for me

I know what you mean but I don't think the OP comic was particularly pretentious about it.

I can relate to that.

>parties
>ever

I honestly feel like you do have to be the sort of person that either really likes parties, or attends parties primarily of people that you know, otherwise it's just boring and/or awkward.

Personally, I've never been a fan of parties, but I can go to concerts without an issue. I suppose it just depends on what the focus of the event is.

However, I will agree with that I think it's stupid to make a multi-page comic out of it. But then again, this is the age of social media, where the concept of private lives barely exists anymore if you can sum it up in 120 characters.

should i stop?ยจ
about 13 left

pls respond

>UHH, I figured my aggressiveness was in the OPEN? When I talked vaguely about this, ugh, whole age of self righteousnesssss. Fuhuuucking millenials, am I right??

Nah, I'm enjoying this. Is this made by the creator? The humor is pretty damn spot on.

I've no idea
I'll post the frontpage later

I like those. They're comfy and easy to wear.

and this was the cover

didn't mean to quote

W-What a fucking faggot.

I don't even want to imagine myself this old. Rembering... Sup Forums

>Holy Shit. I was a dumbass

>introverted person is told to get more friends they have to leave their comfort zone and talk to people
>introverted person tries to be more outgoing and personable by striking up conversations with people
>the other person puts no effort on their part and make the introvert feel like an idiot for even trying
why do extroverts do this

I just remind myself that I'm not here to entertain people and oddly enough it allows me to be more talkative and entertaining.

>you will never be a qt introverted grill who does cute mundane things by herself and draws comics about it

why even live