twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name zero films that do this.

>character travels forward in time
>doesnt fuck his daughters daughter

>character travels black in time
>gets captured and lives a life of slavery

Problem child too

>Everyone fears the evil character who traveled back in time would fuck shit up
>They find out he was actually always enclosed inside a mountain of concrete and nothing bad happened

>character travels back in time
>doesnt lose his virginity before his wifes son

epic

>doesn't hunt and eat extinct animals

dodos were literally wiped out because they were delicious, it's a no brainer

>doesn't yell at and spit on minorities

>doesn't provide Hilter with superior technology thus ensuring his victory and ending the Jews stranglehold over world power

Just kills the immersion for me

>doesn't realize it because the only thing he sees are reposts

>charater gains superpowers.
>doesn't rape.

I'll ner understand this one.

>toon travels back in time
>wants to kill hitler
but hitler died in the war anyway??? whats the point

>travel back in time
>Get rejected by own mother

>Character travels back in time
>Cucks himself by having sex with his wife

avoiding the war is usually the idea, however not only was the war more or less inevitable there's a strong argument that we needed it to get to where we are now.

If I went back in time I wouldn't kill hitler, I'd try to fumble my way through an explanation of history up to the present day and let them do what they want with it, there's probably better intelligence to act on to change things for the better.

>time travel movie
>scientists explains time travel by folding a sheet of paper

>needing a time machine to fuck your mother

>can you say that again but in english?

That gives me an idea

ok, follow me here,
you marry some skank with a son right, then when you're older you go back in time to when your wife got pregnant, and you rape her (so she doesn't recognise you), so then your wife's son actually turns out to be your son all along

>white people still exist

>thinking Hitler died in that bunker
Hitler escaped to Argentina and lived out the rest of the days pounding latino pussy. The fbi even confirmed before ((they)) changed the record and decided it was better if he "died"
Seriously, it's in the declassified fbi documents on their official website. I don't know why more people haven't read them

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

They interviewed someone who claimed this. Relax.

>and your other time machine

>movie set in medieval europe
>not enough black people and strong women

you have a strange definition of "defined"

Futurama

>character travels back in time to roman empire
>doesnt repeatedly rape his underage daughters and slaves

I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

now that is sad. Ingeniously sad

Yes, but when travel back to the present time nothing's changed, what will happen is that by rapping and impregnating your wife in the past, you will create an alternate timeline where an alternate you will marry a woman who got raped by you, you'll still be a cuck in your own timeline since the kid will still some other guy's son, and the alternate timeline you will also be a cuck because he will not be the one to impregnate his wife.

>character travels back in time 1 hour
>gets kink shamed and run over by an ambulance

we have no idea how time travel actually works, this multiverse bullshit is just popular in Hollywood because it's a good plot device

Name 12 movies where this has happened.
PROTIP: you can't.

>stops himself from ever getting his time machine

In the episode "Fastest man alive" of the series The Flash (2015 - 2016) Barry Allen mistakenly opens a dimensional rift that connects to a parallel universe through multiple portal across the city.
Lost in Austen (2008): A woman from modern London enters the world of the Jane Austen novel Pride and Prejudice through a portal in her bathroom.
The Twilight Zone's 1963 episode "The Parallel" was one of the earliest examples of parallel universe as a key plot element on American television.
The Babylon 5 television movie Thirdspace involves the discovery of an alternate universe.
Dark Shadows, the 1960s fantasy/horror soap opera, introduced the concept of "parallel time" when the main character, Barnabas, witnesses unexplainable changes in a closed off part of his family's house. During one of these changes, he becomes trapped for a time in a parallel world.
Star Trek featured the recurring mirror universe, a dark reflection of the normal universe in which the regular characters are twisted, self-serving and more than willing to resort to torture and murder to achieve their goals. The mirror universe was introduced in the original Star Trek, and it also appeared in Enterprise, but was featured most often in Deep Space Nine. Other Star Trek episodes featuring parallel universes outside the Mirror Universe include "Parallels" and "The Alternative Factor".

>witnesses an apocalyptic landscape
>travels back to warn everybody
>turns to steel in the great magnetic field

Doctor Who occasionally featured parallel worlds. Examples include "Inferno" (1970), where Great Britain has been a republic since at least 1943 (the Royal Family having been executed after a military coup) and is ruled by a totalitarian regime led by a figure reminiscent of Oswald Mosley who uses the title of "the Leader". The 1980–1981 "E-space" trilogy of episodes ("Full Circle", "State of Decay", and "Warriors' Gate"). The second series of the 2005 revival of the show made frequent use of the concept beginning with "Rise of the Cybermen" and "The Age of Steel", postulating a parallel world with yet another Republic of Great Britain, Zeppelins filling the sky, and an alternate race of Cybermen are created. Since the Time War, travel between parallel universes is supposedly near-impossible, but a breach between the universes makes frequent visits easy in the second series finale "Army of Ghosts"/"Doomsday". These visits cause increasing damage to the universes and the breach is permanently sealed.
Sliders dealt with a group of mostly-unwilling travellers who ended up "sliding" between various parallel Earths in an attempt to find their way back to their own universe. Plots included an Earth in which the population is controlled through a lottery, an Earth where most of the males were killed by germ warfare, an Earth where dinosaurs are still alive, and an Earth in which the population have been turned into flesh-eating zombies. According to a main character Quinn, there were an infinite number of universes where different single decisions were different and even a world where the Earth formed differently and rotated around the Sun slower, slowing down that timeline.
Futurama has included some parallel universe episodes like "I Dated a Robot" which features a universe where everyone's a cowboy/girl and "The Farnsworth Parabox" features boxes which hold a variety of universes inside them.

Spellbinder series is about a group of teenagers who discover a gateway to a parallel universe, in which one of them becomes trapped. Its sequel "Spellbinder: Land of the Dragon Lord" features some of the same characters, who now have a trans dimensional "boat" with they use to travel between worlds.
Parallax is about a boy named Ben, who discovers a portal to multiple universes, and explores them with his friends: Francis, Melinda, Una, Due, Tiffany and Mundi as well as newfound sister, Katherine.
Stargate television franchise (Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe) have had several episodes dealing with parallel universes. The first had Daniel Jackson finding a mirror looking device, known as the Quantum Mirror, where by touching the "mirror" he was taken to a parallel universe in which things hadn't gone so well compared to his reality. Another episode has a Samantha Carter and a character killed off in the second episode of the show come through the mirror to request help from the show's normal reality. With the end of that show the Quantum Mirror was destroyed. The next episode, "Ripple Effect", dealing with alternate realities has a lot of different SG1 teams coming through the same Gate. The latest episode, "The Road Not Taken", had Samantha Carter travel to an alternate reality where martial law was in effect.

>alternate reality episode
>characters find a way to contact original reality halfway through

>character goes back in time 100 years
>immediately pursued by hungry t-rex

>character goes back to Jesus' time
>participates in multiple stonings because he is without sin, having not been born

>not knowing about New Swabia

wow, that is clever