Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do male americans love getting fucked in the ass? Specially white ones?

Bc we can't compete

Norton since being the bottom is 100% gay

Is this real?

>not being a pathetic neo nazi automatically means you don't want ANY laws/order or borders. Sup Forums fuck off

What the fuck that pic even has to do with the one you just replied?
Sup Forumstards are mentally ill

newsflash: even the "far"-right pro-borders politicians don't like neo-nazis, at least in europe

Back to your shithole

libfags still stealing our memes.
it's all you're good at.

Norton for being a poster-boy idealist. Even if he disagreed he should have just shut the fuck up.

Post ryangosling.jpg
Also fuck Trump and fuck white people

too bad this image is so unoffensive now that even being an "alt-lighter" gets you bad looks on Sup Forums

t. whitboi

>has never had a dick in his ass

pls go

Fuck grumpf

triggered cucks on the right and the left are what make this place great.

Umm can all the Trump sweeties just like go away

do americans really do this?

Did nothing wrong

>redditors being asspained about Sup Forums = Sup Forums again

You know, there's always that safespace you can go back to literally any time you want.

where are my BASED black men at

Public Enemy Number One In Europe

>5'8

American aren't really human, they're something else

Norton should have just shut the fuck up and kept his cool
He was protected by the Aryans and had respect at the beginning and he fucked it up over some petty bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

>IMG_1719.jpg
>Sup Forumstard happens to be a filthy phoneposter
Who would have guessed

The only thing he did wrong was that he didn't destroy Europe more

>he is a scabby fapmachine poster

I only bottom for whitey

His black teacher knew this would happen too. He knew Derek was just a whiny white boy and that he wouldn't survive in prison. Like a few weeks in and he gets ass raped by his own group and that only reason blacks don't kill him is because they feel sorry for him.

I mean the teacher knew being pissed off and blaming the other group didn't really solve anything. He made it seem that he was the same, pissed off at white people and saw that the "movement" was all a load of crap. Derek had idealism, but no real world experience. He assumed that everyone wasn't in it for themselves and used race baiting to use idealistic kids to do the dirty work.

It seems like your both tremendous faggots and being a moderate is the only answer.

This. Norton conflated prison life with real world life. Outside the pen, you can afford to stand on principle. Inside, you do what you have to to survive. Once he started insulting his own and making himself an outsider, he forfeited his protection and brought what happened on himself.

always the skinhead.

fucking cracker ass retards.

those race traitors

And he explained this to his kid brother and got through to him. Then his kid brother was murdered by a nigger over a basketball game.

Nice bait

>non-middle schoolers still say this

I don't know why but I randomly clicked on the movie for the first time last year

I started to watch the movie from the jail part.
After I finished it I watched the movie from the start up to the jail part

They already disliked each other before the game.