Can someone explain to me why The Simpsons, the most successful show of all time...

Can someone explain to me why The Simpsons, the most successful show of all time, has had their animation quality significantly decrease over time to where it now looks like a shitty flash cartoon?

Is it just a matter of being cutting costs and being cheaper? I just don't get it. It's been such a depressing step backwards to see the show devolve so rapidly over time in terms of visual quality.

what the awful plots don't fuck with you? The VAs are making something like a hundred k per show. Mandantory budget increases have reached an absurd level. No one on that show gives a fuck, it's an institution. You make it on there its via nepotism at this point and you're there for minimal effort maximum paycheck.

normies don't care about the animation quality
why waste money on something no one gives a fuck about?

The awful plots go without saying. I haven't actually watched the show in like 12 years. I just see glimpses of what the show has become and it's pretty disgusting.

I just can't believe people still watch that garbage

Well... You're not wrong.

>Is it just a matter of being cutting costs and being cheaper?

yes

You are 100% correct, the current state of cartoons is entirely due to people that you have political disagreements with. This is a logical conclusion based entirely off of knowledge and experience.

Honestly can't wait until one of the main cast dies so this shit show can end already

It's what Groening always wanted.
He hated how fluid and blobby everything used to look and move.

>the cashier dropping the bag turned into a nigger
lol, guess that's equality for you black folks

Sup Forums needs to be removed.

wow what a faggot!

Cost of production went up like everything else in this world. Why do you think everything is flash now? Why do you think its easier to replace keyboards/mice/etc by throwing them out instead of repairing them?

You blame poopoo peepee memes?

He just wanted all the characters to remain on-model 100% of the time no matter what!

>The Simpsons, the most successful show of all time

>its easier to replace keyboards/mice/etc by throwing them out instead of repairing them

So depressing.

that is 90s_animation_vs_modern_animation.gif

Nobody boards and/or animates physically anymore.

Believe it or not, most people think it looks better that way. AND it's cheaper.

what bothers me the most about modern simpsons are the FUCKING BRIGHT COLORS EVERYWHERE I can hardly look at it

There has been shitty lazy animation, like Scooby Doo.

always been*

It feels like the bright colors is something that happened after they switched to digital coloring. The cel-painted episodes have muted colors, and it honestly did look better.

You can see the same thing with newer King of the Hill episodes compared to the older ones.

name a more successful one then.