Early 2000's angsty teen drama comes on

>Early 2000's angsty teen drama comes on
>IN THE END doesn't play because Linkin Park is dead

Is it the end of an era for ear-kino lads? What was your favourite kino that they had to inject their shitty emo-rock into?

>inb4 someone mixes them up with the equally shitty Evanescence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qF_qbaWt3Q
youtu.be/dxytyRy-O1k
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All degenerate drug addicts must fucking hang.

also niggers

I TRIED TO HARD

That's what I said.

I never listened to that garbage the 90s had way better bands

>LP was the last mainstream successful rock band

>Linkin Park nothing more than a punchline before his death
>Now a revered act that shaped music history and affected millions of lives

Why do fags feel the need to go online and just flat out lie like that? Do they lack any other form of validation in their lives? Is the death of a has been celebrity a pity competition for them?

Everybody loves when youre dead.

That depends. People consider shit like Imagine Dragons to be rock music.

Yes

>Be White
>Be fucking rich by just singing
>Millions of fans love you
>Have wife & 7 kids
>Decide to screw their lives bc your butt buddy kill himself so you do it too.

Like how can he do that to them & his fans? He cared more about his junkie friend than the people that love him.

RIP Chester Bennington. Now "In the end" your body is "Numb" but you have "No more sorrow". "Breaking the Habit" was difficult for you but you were always "One step closer". Your voice will be always "Crawling" on me "From the Inside" till the day I "Bleed it Out" and "Faint".

>nothing more than a punchline
but they were still massively successful literally throughout their entire career. you might have dropped them but they never stopped being a huge success

>Meteora is the most successful album in the history of the Alternative Songs chart. As of 2013, the album has sold over 27 million copies worldwide, and is certified four times platinum by the RIAA
Not everything revolves around you dipshit

>Chester Bennington's Wife Says She Cheated On Husband.

Literally none of those things matter to you when you're mentally ill. Don't treat this as if he was just a bit "sad with life".

He tried so hard, and got so far; but in the end, it doesn't really matter.

Only on Sup Forums but Sup Forums is full of tards. Hybrid Theory, Meteroa, Reanimantion, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living things are all great records with tons of good tracks.

And they've always been super popular. Each album gets songs with a ton of views on YouTube alone

youtu.be/5qF_qbaWt3Q
youtu.be/dxytyRy-O1k

I dont get it

>inb4 someone mixes them up with the equally shitty Evanescence

nobody has ever mixed them up. no idea what your OP is about

Billy Talent dumbass

>Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living things are all great records with tons of good tracks

Sup Forums here. came to laugh at you. not even linkin park fans like those albums

Oasis was the last good rock band to die, LP isn't even worth a mention, the last album wasn't even rock music

Man, I remember being at Rock am Ring like 8 years ago. They did put Eveanescene in front of fucking Slayer. Linkin Park played too that week.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
Ludo animation

>too cool for school

kek

>Hybrid Theory, Meteroa, Reanimantion, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living things are all great records with tons of good tracks.
>great records
>tons of good tracks

>Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living things are all great records with tons of good tracks.

Give them a listen plebbo memeboy. Great albums.

Also
>unironically browsing Sup Forums
>actually identifying yourself as a Sup Forumstard
Lmao

>Minutes to Midnight
>A Thousand Suns
>bad

Fact.

Korn's s/t is unironically superior nu-metal to every album you just listed

Korns second album is is literally a 9/10

you're so autistic and disconnected with the world. people literally LOVE this band. every single person I work with adores linkin park that they literally start singing along to the songs. we're all 18-23 so we're at that age where we listened to it growing up. I thought it was a meme how much they like them but they genuinely enjoy their music. their all heartbroken over the news. they ain't terrible because a few of there albums are in fact kino

we prefer the term Sup Forumstant. posting pic related in case you want to be educated. if not that's cool, just know that as i said not even linkin park fans like those later albums. chester's vocals become an absolute joke. they were personally embarrassed by their later output

youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
One of my favorite songs from them.

tfw I loved linkin park as a middle schooler but when I tried to listen to it yesterday I cringed out before finishing a single song

tfw unironcally turning 30 and like Meteora

Literally the only fucking people who don't like or didn't listen to Linkin Park are people aged 35+, which is sad enough in itself

>you will never be a teenager and listen to nu-metal again

Only LP's first two albums are nu-metal albums.

>You will never be a teenager listening to meteora for the first time again

Feels bad man.

>Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington both died this year, months apart

yeah, that's wrong. you don't even seem terribly familiar with a band that you're defending vehemently

Linkin Park is one of those bands that literally everyone likes but they got so huge and ubiquitous so quickly that you have to pretend you don't actually like them.

Their music is so varied, too. 4 consecutive songs on an album can all be totally different genres and yet the album still flows and it all just works.

>you will never be a jolly teenager again
>you are only getting more miserable with each year that passes by

Reanimantion isn't nu-metal
Minutes to Midnight isn't nu-metal
A Thousand Suns isn't nu-metal
Living Things isn't nu-metal

So where are all these secret nu-metal albums?

>everyone likes
Every commoner.

that doesn't make any sense. the reason that people felt embarrassed to like them is because they are extremely angsty and edgy. it's the type of stuff that people move away from as they get older. and no, they wouldn't be totally different genres

I was far from jolly but it is much worse now.

It is. I don't know anybody who didn't listen to Linkin Park in Middle School. There were tons of other rap-rock bands but Linkin Park was on another level. Them and Rage, the beginning and the end.
Part of the reason why they were a punchline is because so many people can relate.

>Them and Rage, the beginning and the end.