I APOLOGIZE for the tiny picture

I APOLOGIZE for the tiny picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just for MK's appearance, I'll have to check out the episode.

Who did they hire to voice him?

>wonder why OP's bringing up Taskmaster
>it's fucking Moon Knight
Is this still Ultimate Spider-Man?

>Ants

Yes

Hasn't been revealed. These are leaked pictures from the upcoming episode The Moon Knight Before Christmas

I can't believe it took 40 or so years, but Moon Knight is finally in a cartoon.

Don't fall for it, they do this in every episode of USM and AA. They shove in fan-favorite characters to draw us in, but it's always fucking garbage.

This sort of thing is what I've enjoyed about Ultimate. I agree that overall the show is pretty mediocre, but they touch on a lot of great comic stories. It's fun to see them on the screen.

Eh. Disagree to agree

What is Earths Mightiest Canceled?

And? Stop being a fag. We have Moon Knight in a cartoon!

A much better show overall. But Ultimate Spider-man has sort of a Brave and the Bold quality where it likes to pull characters up for an episode that make you go "Wait, they actually put HIM in a show?" (Brave and the Bold is also a much better show)

Moon Knight Netflix show when?

So is Moon Knight going to be a fucking teenager too for the sake of the show?

nobody cares about moonknight

He is just Egyptian Batman.

No one cares about you user.

And? He kills, unlike Batman.

I care about that user!

Batman kills plenty of people. He did it all the time in the golden age.

>S04, E16 (First Aired: August 27, 2016)
Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid travel to alternate dimensions to gather the shards from the broken Siege Perilous.

>"Part 1" involves Doctor Strange and Madame Web. Quite reasonable, considering the plot of the whole saga. I mean, Doctor Strange can be here because of the Siege Perilous, and Madame Web because this is a exploration of the Web of Reality.
>We have the debut of what it could be the first of several EVIL Spiders. We have the debut in "Part 1" of Blood Spider.

>"Part 2" involves Peter and Miles traveling to two different and new realities in the Spider-Verse: one is a Western world (similar to "Marvel 1872") and the other one is a cartoonish world (similar to the one of Spider-Ham) about pirates.
>The Western world's spider-hero is named "The Lone Spider" (clear pun to the Lone Ranger) and its enemy is a "cowboy version" of Doctor Octopus.
>The Western world will also have the cameo of Carter Slade, the Phantom Rider (later know as the Ghost Rider before Johnny Blaze).
>The cartoonish pirate world will have "Captain Webbeard" and his crew of talking humanoid animals: Howard the Duck, Rocket Raccoon, and a dog that could be Cosmo the Spacedog.
>Webbeard is actually Groot.
>The bad guy seems to be the Kraken, a REAL Kraken, who must be another Doc Ock.
>Ironically, the piece of the Siege Perilous in this world is in a pirate treasure's chest.

Well he's not wrong

FUCK
now I have to watch this episode.

Upcoming episodes caps for ants

Been thinking this since DD season 1.

thats part of why he's great, another blatant ripoff, but different theme/origin, and is knowingly crazy, whereas Bruce pretends he is not.

Consistent Batman more like it.

He's like a lame Batman for gaylords

Didn't they already do this?

Spider-Verse 2

Glad they chose this style of costume. Always liked it. Woulda been gladder if they chose the Mr. Knight angle. Might show up. Who knows.

I agree, I think this costume is a lot better than his older pure white one which would end up looking a bit silly depending on the artist.

>Bendydick and ANTS

nice

Is it Benis Moon Knight?

>Phantom Rider

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so how long till we get Frank?

Obviously not

He was in Avengers Assemble

but that was in some kind of alternate future and he was depicted as some kind of loony nut. "PUNISHMENT SERVED!!!"

plus that was literally his only line

Maybe MK will have split personalities in a goofy way?
Spector the hero, Grant the pacifist pussy, and Lockley the asshole

Wait, really? I remember going through that show, but I don't recall him evre showing up.

Episode where Doom takes over the world

>Frank's not a loony
Have you ever actually read a Punisher comic?

OH wow, yeah. Jeeze, apparently that was 3 years ago.

Why'd they change Miles's name? Isn't he the Spider-Man in his universe?

like, cartoonishly loony

Yes, but when he got trapped in the Ultimate universe they eventually gave him a code name so they don't get confused.

Posting best animated Punisher
youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc

from what's probably that decade's equivalent to TTG

I see. They should do that in the comics.

Hey, Super Hero Squad was actually pretty alright. And it didn't have the misgivings of being a "sequel" to an older, more popular series of a different genre.

>Moon Knight
>Phantom Rider
>Frightful Four
>Taskmaster
>Wendigo

You know why I hate this show? It has so much going for it, but wastes everything it has all the time. It has so many characters I've always wanted in a show, but does nothing with any of them.

That's Probably the most kid friendly way to say I KILL CRIMINALS

I worked at a Halloween store last year and some kid came in with his parents looking for materials to make a homemade Moon Knight costume. I was floored by such a young kid having actual good taste.

So? What's so special about him guest starring being in a shitty cartoon?

this is nearly like how the harlem globe trotters teamed up with mystery inc

I APOLOGIZE A TRILLION TIMES. I'M SORRY MS. JACKSON. I AM FOR REEEEAAAAL.

For a Jewish character
genius

Kid Arachnid sounds cool too

Is he gonna An Vigilante?

did anyone else notice how they moved the frame left and right to show them spinning out of control.

They probably think that sounds too Sidekick-y and the last thing Marvel wants is for their shiny new Black and Latino character to come off as a side character.

>Woulda been gladder if they chose the Mr. Knight angle.

Man, fuck off. His stint as a Spirit rip-off was completely unnececssary.