I will always be a stupid spic with short height & shitskin

>I will always be a stupid spic with short height & shitskin

>l'll never be white
>l'll never live within a civilized society but will always be surrounded by monkeys instead
>my country will never be a developed place without crime
Literally why even live

Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/on-latin-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, yeah, but it is no fun shitposting if the target acknowledges how horrible they are.

This is kinda short sighted, Mexico was conquered by the Spanish at the dawn of the Spanish empire and was the greatest civilisation at the time, Mexico has that heritage and could easily be as great as Spain once was.

you dont know shitskins m8
spics dont have aspirations on life
they just want to work in a dead end job and never worry about anything while corrupt politicians make millions of their ass
can i move australia?

>Literally why even live
Once upon a time, every white european country was a backwater shithole with nothing good to be said for it, besides a few cave paintings and a can-do attitude. For a thousand generations, it got better only a little bit at a time, each generation striving to make a better city/country/world for the next one. many mistakes were made, but there would be no white civilization without those mistakes and efforts by millions of mostly forgotten people. We owe everything we have to our ancestors. We live in the shade of trees planted gerations ago.

You can be like our ancestors, OP. You can make some small contribution to making your own small patch of soil a little bit better for the next generation, so they can have the opportunity to do the same.

Now tell me: Are you a Mexi-can, or a Mexi-can't?

We'll take you in, bud.

4chin is for 18+ yo's kid

just follow pepes advice

You have 3 choices:

1. Join the system
2. Change the system
3. Learn a skill and emigrate

Poland after 1989 seemed also to have no prospects for betterment, but moral revolutions happen

At least you're not Argentinian.

Also, holy shit Australians are bad.

I'm not awake normally when it's prime-time australian shitposting hour but holy FUCK they're awful.

Here in Sup Forums everyone is worthless scum so don't be bothered about it m80. Except for niggers, they deserve death.

Hold your horses matey. Let's hug it out and get some tea and biscuits amirite?

You can atleast enslave the dumb beaners and become their fascist beaner leader which would improve mexcio by 300%.

Just be brutal but not corrupt.

Also kill all Jesiuites in your country.

Mexico is great all it needs is its current populace to be genocided

I sense a bandwagon mentality here. This thread is sympathetic to the Mexican. The other threads shit on him? Is the goal of /pol not to be consistent? Is there an actual white nationalist movement? Or is this all satire?

I know dat feeling.

This sounds like Russia. We are called snowniggers sometimes... And we are literally snowniggers.

Watching dashcam videos from Russia really makes me think..

It's a meme you dip.

No we won't you cuck. We can't take in everyone who wants to live in a better country. These people are third worlders and will bring third world problems.

Sup Forums wants people to recognize their faults and better themselves

being able to admit your country and people have been shit is the first step to being great

you cuck

how short are you dude

Why would I hate people who dont bother me.

If they accept the superiority of the Aryan race the world gets back in order and all problems are solved.

If we were not cucked by the jews there wouldt be any uppity niggers walking around because:

A) they knew they werent kangz
B) they get fucking lynched if they chimp out

>mfw Rockwell was brutally right about us

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/on-latin-america/

why do you want to be white? i'm white and it hasn't helped me desu, I want to end it

Encouragement on my Sup Forums????

OUT OUT OUT!!!

You can be different than those around you if you want to. I mean, hardcore racists will never acknowledge any good things you may do, but normal reasonable people will see your merit.

Thats Bullshit.

Hardcore "racists" ore just awoken race realists wont ridicule brown people for what they achieve.

I dont even generally hate them

I hate that they are imported into my lands and destroy my race and culture and therefore the future of this planet.

But I dont blame them for i (which would not mean I wouldnt kill them if push comes to shove - I would)

I blame the Jews and us for that we fell for their lies.

This proxys against mexicans are starting to trigger me, well I think im going to start doing it to other countries who hates mexicans, lets see...

Or, maybe, Mexico is a legit shithole.

Ive been traveling my whole life in mexico and let me tell you, even the poor people find decent work, always, plus are you going to believe everything thats is in Sup Forums or see for yourself and travel here.

come to america, matey

Go back to /mex/, negro.

>he fell for the Sup Forumstard propaganda
Get the fuck over here (illegally) and help us build Aztlan. Drumpf ain't winning.

I'm pretty sure Russia outplays Mexico in being a shithole by large amount of square kilometers.

Hispanics are white now.

>Most of the constitutions of Latin America are modeled directly, almost word for word, after the U. S. Constitution.
Rockwell answers his own question here. Democracy is a solely White construction, only applicable to White nations. For most of history, when the dark-skinned empires were at their heights, autocracy was common. There were no democracies outside of Europe.

You CAN claim it is the form of government, because one benevolent, absolute leader could turn things around with ease. Most of the world is currently plagued with democratic institutions, and is underdeveloped, or rather being outcompeted, because non-white peoples are not compatible with Western civilization/democracy.

you can't come here, you fat useless spic

Que pocos huevos teneis los mexicanos.
Me dais vergüenza y asco.

they're contrarians who want to comfort a spic. keep in mind Sup Forums is half attention-seekers

do something about it useless faggot

I hope you're joking, nigger. People are not being skinned alive for speaking ill of drugdealers in my country.

Sup Forums doesn't hate other races. Sup Forums hates people that pretend all races are exactly the same despite the cognitive dissonence it causes for many reasons.

Yeah you just poison people that speak ill of the government with polonium.

shut up mexican frog. you can always get a green card and move to texas and bang some hot tamale whore bag for fun

Not if he's legal

Get a uni degree — something cheap and accredited like University of South Africa. Then fuck off to Asia. That's what I did.

I>f you want to see a classic scientific proof of the evil of this race mixing, compare the histories of North America and South America.

>South America is as rich, or richer, in natural resources than North America.

>South America has as wide, or wider, range of climate, than North America.

>South America is bigger than North America.

>South America was settled before North America, and has had more time to grow and develop. Why is South America not far ahead of North America in civilization?

>Why do all the people of the world clamor to get into North America, but few try to migrate to South America?

>Why is North America now the “richest” continent on earth, while South America is still an “undeveloped,” backward, starving continent, still containing headhunters and still largely a jungle?

>You cannot claim this is because of “form of government,” or because of “freedom,” or any other reasons of economics, politics, theology, sociology, etc., because South America has had, and still has, all the things of this nature there are in North America. Most of the constitutions of Latin America are modeled directly, almost word for word, after the U. S. Constitution.

>But most of South America remains, poor, chaotic, backward, dirty and “undeveloped”—as the liberals like to call the sorry, miserable colored races.

Holy shit shitskin spics BTFO

What difference does that make? It is the same people.

chin up …at least you can drown your sorrows will good cheap tequila.

Maybe you are unhappy because you're measuring yourself to whites but you will never become equal to white because you're genetically incapable, and not only that your fellow compatriots won't allow you to be successful. Drop out of school, fuck a fat beaner whores, and join a drug cartels and maybe you will become complete with yourself.

That they actually followed the law.

One solution; gene editing.

The feelings are all too real. I have decided to become a tactical faggot and go innawoods, live off of small prey I kill with my knives because mexico is so retarded that noguns allowed yet el chapo will chopo my head off.

Worst country on earth's history, don't even bother visiting the beaches.

Ya te vi en hispachan eh.

The wall just became ten foot higher

I think that's what busts my balls the most. We can't own guns for self-defense other than a 9mm which leaves us at the mercy of the military and military-tier weaponry of the cartels.

People seriously believe that gun laws reduce crime, but all it does is fuck me (a law abiding citizen) in the ass.

I hoenstly feel bad more for third world 4channers because atleast white NEETs come from first world country and are mostly middle class. I can't imagine what being a social awkward outcast in a shithole like mexico is like

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not a huge betacuck and I actually somehow manage to adapt and reflect people around me (maybe it's a survival mechanism?)
I've gotten along with everyone. With murderers, with regular middle class people, with cholos, with potheads. Everyone.

The only thing is I sperg out around pretty women but I somehow managed to just be myself. So in short, it's not that bad.

Except poverty. Poverty is what really sucks ass and doing things legally won't yield much gains.

How short?

>The English, Scandinavian, Scotch, Irish, French and German settlers of North America did not come only to loot and exploit and then return to Europe with their booty, as did the Spanish and Portuguese who came to South America.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with it. i'm certain that if the English, Scandinavian, Scotch, Irish, French and German settlers of North America had come only to loot and exploit before fucking off back to Europe things would have turned out OK in NA anyway because white, right?

Ya no entro a esa madre.
Antes sí lurkeaba allá pero se llenó de underages y morros muy pendejos que usan ":v" y demás cagadas, salí a tiempo antes de contaminarme.

>Are you a Mexi-can, or a Mexi-can't?
This. Right. Here.

Ya te vi, cortina.

you deserve to be there amigo

Depends on how much indian genes they got