How do we make Canada great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

zoofur.com/Poseidon-The-Dolphin_p_33.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T0FNowHwg
youtube.com/watch?v=WhO7xNEdIjs
youtube.com/watch?v=UjpoIL992yY
youtube.com/watch?v=6WpD2Cspn6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking sacrifice Trudeau, since he is ok with honor killings and the savagery that Islam is

By updating our meme folders.

Nuke everything outside of Quebec.

We need a massive red pilling campaign.

Deport everyone except the Natives to their respective countries.

Why is the glans shaped so weird

>remove chinks
>remove poo in loos
>remove muzzies
>remove niggers
>remove liberals
I fixed Canada.

Let the US annex us. Send all the Indians to qubec and let the region rot

zoofur.com/Poseidon-The-Dolphin_p_33.html

this is why - it never had one to begin with. the artist probably only saw one for a fraction of a second and the glands is usually i the orifice while in use. a simple mistake, but easily rectified my asking for a model number.

It acts like a plunger. It will draw fluids out which may include the ejaculate of a rival male.

Nice try, you traitorous cheese curd.

Sorry thought it was a general biology question.Oops

>Toronto
>Stanley cup
thanks for the kek

>again

Start by killing the ridiculously photogenic fag ruling your country. Canada is starting to become the daughter the UK and France never wanted. This impious madness must end.

A good old fashioned ethnic cleansing, this time we finish off the chugs and everybody else with them.

It 100% can't be done.

Even those of you who post on this board are fucking unbearable, let alone the average Canadian. Your country is absolutely fucked, and is absolutely cucked. There's no use even trying, your entire identity is based around America and being more liberal and "tolerant" than them.

Canada was a liberal meme land well before Trudeau Jr. came to power. His father introduced multiculturalism in the 70s and it was in the 90s that the idea became mainstream and "a part of Canadian identity."

>your entire identity is based around America and being more liberal and "tolerant" than them.
Is that what Americans actually think? I mean I know you guys are self centered but you actually think our identity is built around you guys, that's hilarious.

Traitorous? I have no reason to be loyal to Canacucks and every reason to try and backstab them at every turn. Hence why I voted Trudeau and will do it as long as I can.

Keks will shall be done.

Do Canadians actually think that's not that case? I mean, I know you guys are obsessed with America, have a superiority complex, and are in denial, but you actually think you have any identity, let alone one not built around us, that's hilarious.

Mon Dieu how DIABOLICAL

for it to be "great again", it would've have to been great to start off with.

you entire population centers are literally ,not figuratively, built around our border.

if there weren't steady shipments of amyl nitrate and oversized dildos constantly being shipped over the border you would lose faith and cede all the habitable land back to the Eskimos.

americans are pretty diverse, from texan cowboys to hawaiian islanders to new yorkers to seattle hipsters, which part of your identity are we building around exactly?

Our identity is built around hockey, getting out into the wilderness and just exploring, saying please and sorry all the god damn time, being complete hosers with your buds, and unfortunately recently being multicultural. Our identity has absolutely nothing to do with the states, of course when we talk politics we talk about American politics because when you live next to a super power what they do has a gigantic effect on you and that's the only mode you see us in but when it comes to being Canadian we do have our own identity completely separate from America.

>Being this far in denial

it was a question, not being in ""denial""". do you have an answer?

Canada's identity is entirely built around French Canadians. Without them the whole thing would have fallen apart a long time ago.

And that's just the reality I'm afraid. That's why the Brits left them here in the first place.

>voted for Trudeau
I know you know that's not how it works here. I hope you secede and get annexed hard by Canada.

Reminder that we own your bitch asses, and you will eternally belong to the Anglo.

If you don't believe me try watching Corner Gas, it's basically Canada the show, I as a Canadian really enjoy it but I doubt it'd translate very well to an American.

Ontario alone should do it. Also the Montreal Merchants would need to hang

>be canadian
>an australian man walks up to you on the street
>he says
>"how much anal is too much"
>you say
>"more than 4 hours a day can be bad for for the penis due to the regular erectile concerns, though with sufficient lubrication the anus may retain it's vigour for more than 6 hours."
>jackpot

start dialogue about putting an end to mass immigration and selling all of our assets to china. the amount of chinks buying and moving into this county is disgusting

Deport Asians and Undesirables
Give Quebec more autonomy

RRRRRRRRACISM!
>canada is part of the world
>china is part of the world
>mortgage/rent is already indoctrinated into canadian culture
>so why can't china be the owners?

Canada was never great, and never will be.

The best thing that could happen to Canada is it becomes a new US state.

This is mostly true on the West Coast. The Maritimes/East Coast have a much older culture.

Quebecers are the niggers of Canada
>gets billions of gibsmedat just to stop unrest
>can't speak English properly
>won't shut the fuck about WE WUZ FRENCH N SHIET
>won't shut the fuck up about how they have their own unique culture that is superior to all others

American niggers and quebecers are the same

>only Canadian citizens can buy houses
>no more foreign workers
>national service

This is good but we would also have to drastically cut immigration and deport a lot of what's already here.

Making Canada Great has always been easy

>nationalize infrasturcture and key resources like Uranium
>make it illegal for foreign nationals to own land in Canada
>rebuild infrastructure
>make it illegal to sell off any piece of physical infrastucture to non-governmental bodies (a company can run the buses for a city but all highways and bridges need to be government owned)
>Allow immigration but heavily limited and regulated with a focus on skilled individuals and economic investors
>restructure government so quebec and Ontario lose their bullshit election controlling powers

What does red pilled mean

I voted for the liberal party.
Also, why would you try to annex us after we leave? Wouldn't that mean we'd win? Kek, cuck.
Except we run the show. You go to work in the morning so Mr. Tremblay can live a luxurious life at your expense. You're a wagecuck.

because chinks are fucking gross

(you)

Lol I'm serious

Fuck off and just fucking tell me you fucking idiot

summer fags gunna fag in the summer

Question: do any white nationalists in Canada actually have a job that makes more than 30k a year?

Canadian conservatives make rednecks in the states look rich.

Fun fact: Toronto/hongcover is single handedlt propping up your shitty little bum fuck towns

Canada has never been great.

Unemployment and alcoholism is not a culture.

West coast is best coast.

>Toronto/hongcover is single handedlt propping up your shitty little bum fuck towns

Can confirm. Previously lived in bumfuck towns; currently live in Hongcouver.

By having the US absorb mid-Canada. I don't give a shit about the rest of the liberal provinces. Infact, without Alberta oil, the country will burn to the ground thanks to the liberals spending on social causes.

I only want in the US if Trump wins though.

Total British control.

It's the only way

can't be saved time for purges

Please revive the Empire dad.

It never was

You disgust me

Your boarder was built around our population centres… not the other way around dopey

Ottawa / montreal / toronto / halifax / quebec city etc etc etc etc etc were there before the good old USA existed

we'd still have indians living on our taxes and throwing fits every time we try to build a new mine or a new dam.

It's memeshit, lurk or google it.

Import mexicans, a lot of them...

By inviting Australians to colonise.

That way real men can procreate with your women and form a stronger race, whilst you and your faggot mates get as much Boi Pucci you can handle.

your a dorable
back to rddit frogposting fag lmaooo whos suprised
open a book

>you will never develop a genome weapon that sterilizes every man that comes in contact with it
>you will never unleash it on Canada
>you will never be charged with a royal fiat, holy writ, papal bull, or a government edict to personally breed the women of Canada
>you will never basically live in your own version of Children of Men except only you're the only man that can breed
it really makes you think

that's my proposed solution btw

you can't, it's finished.

the game is over

youtube.com/watch?v=K3T0FNowHwg

>Canada is starting to become the daughter the UK and France never wanted.
Quads of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhO7xNEdIjs

It has only just begun

You make me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=UjpoIL992yY

Public executions of Justin Trudeau, Kathleen Wynne, and other traitors to Canada.

Push Toronto into the lake with everyone still in the city.

yeah fuck both of them, especially wynne that traitorous dyke needs to hang

youtube.com/watch?v=6WpD2Cspn6g

>How do we make Canada great again?

You can start by making bestiality illegal again.

>went to Vancouver
>all the signs in the airport were written in English, French and Chinese

It's too late.

cucknadians are brainwashed beyond recovery

all nonwhites could disappear overnight from canada and cucknadians will find more to bring in

We aren't even in Vancouver and you are required to have signs in our language.

Canada status: cucked

>t. Gook.

Is ontario a good place?

t. aussie with a proxy