66 today

>66 today

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-lewy-body-dementia-gripped-robin-williams1/
neurology.org/content/87/13/1308.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He had Parkinson's. It's not a pretty way to go.

Marriage, divorce, money stealing ex wife.

>Fuck this shit

Being 66 is fucking horrible, half of your time you worry about some old age related health issue.
Did you drink lots of alcohol or smoked tobacco when you were younger? Good fucking luck not having digestive issues, lung issues or cancer.

Better question: why don't you?

>Why did he do it?

He couldn't stand to live in the world of assholes. A world where racists and retards constantly tear down people for their own amusement. It's best that he didn't live to see a literal racist retard become president.

He waz seyad

This. We can only hope that more actors and acrresses kill themselves so that they don't have to live in drumpf's dictatership

Sounds like my dog.

>posts this
>after he gets shit on for it, deletes it and starts whiteknighting her

The moment Dobson went from just an autistic fuck to reprehensible human being to me

Lewy Body Dementia actually

scientificamerican.com/article/how-lewy-body-dementia-gripped-robin-williams1/

What about a lot of cocaine?

lewd

Reminder suicide is a guaranteed ticket straight to hell.

Reminder Catholics make things up and no sin is worse than any other sin.

The anti-depressants made him not depressed enough to kill himself.

I think the gay butt sex already took care of that one.

Probably has health benefits on its own.

>it's an user thinks he's too good for the glory of heaven episode

>Already have depression
>Be diagnosed with degenerative illness
>Start to see it's effects
>Decide it's better to off yourself than suffer
He did it way earlier than he should have imo, but it's not like it was entirely unreasonable.

>wait a bit
>suddenly so sick that only way to die is by other people assisting you
>oh wait its illegal for them to assist you to die
>thats what you get for waiting, enjoy living as a vegetable

Ouch. Rapid onset, too.

>It's a Catholic thinks he's the voice of God for arbitrary reasons episode

The Sup Forums newfag Christfag convert brigade is a particularly malignant type of cancer.

He did it for the same reason Carrey will do it within a few years.

are you implying there was no time between where he was and what you described?

It was already pretty bad by the time he did it. Constant panic attacks, massive confusion and disorientation, hallucinations. You've never suffered a serious mental health issue if you can't understand why he did it, and be glad you haven't.

How do you know this?

His wife described his rapid descent into hell. The autopsy was surprising to the doctors, who said they'd rarely seen a brain that riddled with lewy bodies.
> He kept saying, “I just want to reboot my brain”.
Poor fuck. He survived as long as he could stand.

Its Nolans fault. Williams started drinking again when filming Insomnia.

More like why hasnt he done it yet?

William's suicide wasn't caused by alimony or any other worldly concern. His very soul was being destroyed by aggressive rapid-onset dementia.

Life is worthless and all the money and pussy in the world won't fix that.

Imagine taking this picture back to like, 1991 and showing this to Carrey and explaining what it is.

>Tyrone kills your girlfriend

what a truly mediocre existence we must live in if heaven and hell are all that awaits

Hell would be better than this place desu.

Because life wanted to fuck with me two years in a row.

At least he didn't live to see the day where Disney would recast his iconic character with Will fucking Smith.
We should all be as lucky as Robbin.

>Why did he do it?
Read this to find out: neurology.org/content/87/13/1308.full

>neurology.org/content/87/13/1308.full
Life is fucking cruel.

fpbp he didnt kill himself he got kinky and paid the price, no shame in that game. but nah they had to make him look like some emo douche

fucking edgelord who thinks Williams killed himself over the emotional equivalent of a college breakup

> killing yourself because your brain is literally disintegrating is emo

>During the filming of the movie, Robin was having trouble remembering even one line for his scenes, while just 3 years prior he had played in a full 5-month season of the Broadway production Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo, often doing two shows a day with hundreds of lines—and not one mistake. This loss of memory and inability to control his anxiety was devastating to him.

fucking hell

he was choking stroking nobody hangs themselves off a door knob idiot

emos use that same excuse suicide is a cowardly act no matter what way you put it but some people ITT will be reddit and defend suicide and the mentally ill

Some rockster who suicided recently did exactly that.

"Star Whackers". Randy Quaid was right.

Fucking idiot, lewy body dementia isn't high school depression or gender dysphoria. The disease literally made his fear cortex hyperactive. Imagine the fear you'd feeling being pushed out of a plane without a parachute and imagine trying to "live" with that feeling with you all the time. Some things are worse than death.

Sick of it all. The end.

> While I was on a photo shoot at Phoenix Lake, capturing scenes to paint, he called several times. He was very concerned with insecurities he was having about himself and interactions with others. We went over every detail. The fears were unfounded and I could not convince him otherwise.

Being rich and popular sucks. I'm glad i'm poor and single, life is so much easier.

>your brain deteriorating with age is sad
no that's life bud nothing to be that sad about

The theories people come up with to explain celeb suicides are pretty comical after a while.
They're mentally ill and usually under heavy drug abuse yet people say "its really tough being famous and rich".

> people should strive fruitlessly to survive through unspeakable horrors until they're nothing more than corpses with a heartbeat

Fuck I hate this reddit faggot so much holy shit

he was never funny and his humour was so fucking reddit

why do people think he was le comedy genius? fucking redditors, i bet they listen to Queen and watch Rick and Morty too. FUCKING R*DDIT

bait aside, what the hell is wrong with listening to Queen?

>Fucking idiot, lewy body dementia isn't high school depression or gender dysphoria
to be fair he did have a history depression throughout his life which can't really be attributed to lewy body by itself because it was before he was even 40

That's what grown men are supposed to do.

People only do it because the lead singer was a fag who died from aids.
>im a fan of a dead gay guy, im so progressive

most people with lewy body are old and useless dumbass

Autism.

Life's a bitch and then ya die.

Why? Is that was Allah wants?

He didn't like Skyward Sword.

Queen is the most reddit band of all time

>is the le real life
>is this le fantasy xddd

literally all of their songs are reddit bait, if you like Queen you are reddit.

weak copy-paste bait you sneak into every thread

Queen is a genuinely good band, you guys must be bigger faggots than Mercury.

Queen is fucking reddit dude

If you like Queen semi-ironically or unironically, you are REDDIT

Skyward Sword is the most reddit band of all time

>is the le real life
>is this le fantasy xddd

literally all of their songs are reddit bait, if you like Queen you are reddit.

>Queen is a genuinely good band,
things redditors say

t. dumbass who thinks every case of dementia has the same set of tolerable symptoms

he's just trying to fit in by calling things reddit don't mind him

No, queen is literally a band that is beloved by Redditors because the band itself and their songs have reddit qualities.

Like 90% of people believe they should be euthanized to prevent living with any kind of dementia.

Looking at his whole life it seems clear he has suffered with depression for most of it. One way a lot of people cope is by making other laugh and Robin was known for being loud, making voices, and cracking jokes even when he was not putting on a show.

if queen is reddit thenwhat is Sup Forums?and what are 9gag and ebaumsworld?

t. millenial faggot who unironically cares about mentally insane people
you probably want me to pay for their medication and healthcare as well

so are those qualities using the same word like reddit over and over again like a cancerous meme?

wtf KKKrumpf killed Robin Williams?

>bashes Queen
>throws around reddit accusations

waaaaah reeeedddddiiitttt

im sure he had money on tap. he could just walk into madison square garden to perform any day and make a couple million.

If you can't tell why Queen has reddit qualities, then you are reddit and you need to leave.

He was about to expose the Hollywood pedo ring, obviously.

Same thing with Bill Paxton, Martin Landau, and George Romero.

I heard Bobcat say he was hooked on first person shooters like Call of Duty so I would blame videogames

i know what youre saying and agree queen sucks but dude you need to calm down I mean we all have some space here this is a big board

if you can't explain why something is reddit then you need to leave

>redditors having this little self awareness

>projecting this hard

greetings reddit!

There is so much bait in this thread.

Most of you are fucking retarded, none of you are buying the shit the rest of you are saying. This is beyond pathetic.

He did it because his brain was falling apart and didn't want to spend the rest of his days stuck in literal hell on earth. Remember De Niro's character from Awakenings, how his favorite poem was about the Panther being stuck in the cage with no way to get out? Imagine that for the rest of your life as your mental faculties broke down while there was nothing you could do to stop it.

One of my favorites ever... I actually saw him workout some new stand up material about 4 months before he took his life. Crazy. He seemed pretty happy on that stage.. which is sort of a hole in the wall. Where comics use to come and tryout bits they were working on.

He seemed to really enjoy doing stand up in a small room

>my dad died
>I BETTER LET PEOPLE KNOW ON TWITTER HOW I'M FEELING. THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT ME.
Why do women do this?

>Sup Forums
Neutral Milk Hotel

Remember that Hell isn't real.

She probably has some lawyer/pr guy advicing her.

he walked in on his wife getting fucked by a black guy, and he thought enough is enough. two marriages ended badly, why bother. He thought about murder/suicide but he didn't want to destroy his legacy (and for that matter his kids legacy and future) so he killed himself instead.

Redpill me on Carrey