Wherein Anons Discuss Thrawn's Inevitable Demise Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 9

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel: youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/starwars/status/762341665172447232
strawpoll.me/10939601
starwars.com/news/the-fight-against-the-empire-will-continue-in-star-wars-rebels-season-three
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for reminder:

twitter.com/starwars/status/762341665172447232

Rogue One trailer on Thursday during the Olympics. Might just end up being the one shown at Celebration to the audience and not the internet.

I took a picture of this one on accident because it reminded me of the Empire Strikes back but I was in a display room that said "no pictures" and I took a picture anyways and I got in trouble with one of the people they had watching.

>1:3

Sabine's artistic vision fails to see her through to the semi finals. Ahsoka advances.

>First semi final: Asajj Ventress vs Riyo Chuchi

strawpoll.me/10939601

Does anyone care anymore?

Assaj is going to destroy blueberry

Result for the last match-up.

>Johnny 5's edgelord brother worked for Ventress
Huh.

Shit I fucked up

>Implying Thrawn wouldn't like that detonator right up his butt

>I took a picture anyways and I got in trouble with one of the people they had watching.

Dude, why would you do that?

You should always check if it's OK to take pictures.

>I helped to ruin priceless art because I'm a fucking retard

>Shotanon is still here

Thrawn has already deduced her tactic and begun a long campaign to thwart it, practicing with small firecrackers and increasing the size until he was fully immune to rectal explosions!

But little did he know the Rebels had one last trick to play, with Zeb using his Grammy's famous Lasat Mega Poodoo Assblaster Chili as the core of the detonator.

Did they fuck?

Yes. Pegging. Hard, brutal, swift, her strokes having exacting military precision that took their toll but left him howling for more, all while Kallus was forced to do his best to paint the scene.

They didn't have to, Thrawn's already deduced how she fucks, wasn't impressed, and forced her into an Imperial Sexual Congress Improvement Camp.

So, how does their military insignia works?

I didn't know I wasn't supposed to take pictures of specific stuff until one of the workers came up behind me and told me I wasn't supposed.

Why does Thrawn need four pens?

Ignorance is never a good excuse, shotanon.

Now you've pointed that out its going to really annoy me during this season

A single row of blue tiles was the badge of a lieutenant. The rank of Captain, Commandant was signified by three red tiles over three blue

Vice Admiral is five red squares over five blue ones

Admiral is twelve multicolored squares, six red over six blue.

Grand Admirals (and generals) twelve squares, three blue and three gold over trios of blue and red.

So Thrawn is indeed still a Grand Admiral.

I have no idea what rank his bitch is though.

They're code cylinders

Clearly you have no grasp of Imperial Bureaucracy.

>Kallus had to watch and draw them
>The emotional scarring leads to him defecting to the rebels

This is now my headcanon

@Sabinefags

Well, I'll just say now that I don't like Thrawn, and I thought his books were boring.

That said, wasn't Thrawn betrayed by one of his men or something? Why not just make the new canon version of his betrayer Kallus?

you clearly didn't read his books because it tells you who kills him on the second to last page in His Last Command

This user is onto something

>>Well, I'll just say now that I don't like Thrawn, and I thought his books were boring.
Run

He was killed by his body guard, after said body guard found out the Empire genocide'd his people.

I for one, liked Thrawna lot and really enjoyed the books. I hope that the Rebels guys at least keep the fact that he wasn't a murderboner guy and rewarded competent underlings, even if they broke the rules, in helping to improve the Empire.

That's not canon anymore

Yeah, I knew it was his bodyguard or something like that. What's important is that he was killed by someone on the inside. Kallus can be that man in the inside.

Reminder not to waifu her as she will die by the end of season 3 or the start of season 4

they certainly did set up some kind of conflict with Kallus and his loyalties at the end of his and purple monkey guy's road trip episode.

She's a butterface, so I think she'll be fine.

So when's Season 3 air?

>Kallus will try to defect.
>In a fit of rage, Ezra will kill him, putting a wedge between himself, Zeb, and the others.
>This will be the reason he finally gives up the Sith holocron.

> waifu poll's 1:1

>Kallus attempts to defect and Thrawn shows up and fucks shit up
>The Ghost Crew think Kallus set them up and he's jailed or something.
>Thrawn knew what Kallus was doing, and orcestrated the whole thing so that, even though the Empire would no longer have a, lets face it, completely ineffective agent, the Rebels would also not be able to trust anything he could tell them.

That's an stupid prediction desu.

We don't know.

So, what's Thrawn opinion on the Asaris?

It's... This year right?

Asari don't exist in Star Wars

>shotanon visits art museum
>no one makes a single Thrawn joke

Literally no date was given, so we can't even say yes to that.

Impure race mixers.

For fuck's sake, this should have been obvious

Confirmed for [The Current Year].

Fuck

>Trailers for TV series

is this what we've become?

starwars.com/news/the-fight-against-the-empire-will-continue-in-star-wars-rebels-season-three
>The third season is currently in production and scheduled to premiere in 2016

Oh thank the Maker

>>shotanon visits art museum
Are we venerating namefags now?

Sometime in the fall is all we know, based on the trailer.

Why does he have pens?
Does paper even exist in Star Wars?

See

>Rebel's shitty art style will now make it so everyone draws Thrawn with tumorous orbits

The author is dead by the internet's hand. The power of meta grows by the day, as untold legions of memes scream through the cultural void.

Underage and off-topic, I don't know why people paid attention at all. Except for the usual SS rogues.

(You) do realize that that's just how Chiss look in canon, right?

I'm not underage, I'm 18. And stop calling me Shotanon.

Forget the pens thing people are obsessing over, I'm more interested in the apparent retinal scanner on his belt buckle. Only authorized people allowed beyond this point, mm-baby. And his ability to bend over far enough to open his belt at the end of the day. Yowza!

>user in denial that the Chiss are no longer sexy in the new canon

>And stop calling me Shotanon.
No.

>Celebrate New Year's Eve with the start of Star Wars: Rebels Season 3, only on Disney XD!

You will always be known as Shotanon, Shotanon.

Likely in the next few months, to build hype for and finish before the release of Rogue One.

"18"

>comfy at home watching Rebels 3 on New Year's Eve
Sign me up please.

You can deny it all you want, but we know your real age and you keep reminding us of who you are. So long as you continue to be this obvious about who you are, you'll always be Shotanon.

Shotanon, tell us about your first experience with Star Wars and what made you a fan.

You will always be Shotanon, Shotanon. Always.

>asking Shotanon about his first time
SS pls go

>no longer sexy
>implying

>yfw in the last season of Rebels Hera and Sabine along with any other female fan favourites get slaughtered by this character

futa asari are the only acceptable kind.

Yes Shotanon please tell us about your first time in Star Wars

>Luke from a certain point of view, can be seen has George's self insert. He is a Jedi, and we love Luke.
>Filoni - George's apprentice, self inserts has an agent of the dark side and destroys everything we love.

POTTERY UNIMAGINABLE

Well this thread is now hopelessly weird. Can we please just talk about Denal again and argue about why we were so shocked and dismayed when he died?

He was just a boy, dammit! He was only twelve! Just a little Shotaclone, a boy made to fight as a man! but he wasn't a man he was a booooooooy! WHY SHEEV WHY!?!? AHH GOD CAD BANE YOU BASTARD!

>I'm 18
Hey, I'm not the only shota around here.

>He was only twelve

Could have been. Most clones were fightin' ready at 10 years old, Anakin picked up Ahsoka partly into the war. 12 or 13 isn't unreasonable for most of their ages, and might even be too high.

Poor bastards, nobody ever even trying to fix their aging problem.

So...you're saying they are technically still young and pure

I thought mods banned underage

Not pure. War stole their innocence forever. And rough riding in those LAATs long since popped their clone cherries.

>implying Taun We didn't make it her personal duty to pop each and every clone cherry on Kamino

Only in the purest medical sense. Stop trying to make doctors seem tawdry, they're working professionals, dammit.

i have to say i'm enjoying the sio bibble trilogy so far

but does he ever restore his with relationship with mrs. bibble?

Literally who?