Oh shit, you just killed Butchers dog and only your favourite childhood cartoon character can protect you

Oh shit, you just killed Butchers dog and only your favourite childhood cartoon character can protect you.

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRLlICw1UWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why'd ya kill me dog, Jack?
>Why'd ya kill me dog, Jack?
>Why'd ya kill me dog?

It would be one fucking amazing fight

Literally all endings will be
>Why did ya kill me dog ...

>It ain't me, son.
>I'm somewhere else watchin' it happen.
>It ain't me.

Popeye was my favourite childhood character. So no worries.

>why'd ya kill his dorg, jack?

Spinach is stronger than Compound-V? Wew he shouldn't be an arsehole with that bearded bastard. Butch is coming for him too.

I'm not fucked at all.

My favorite was Spider Man, but I don't know much about the Boys. I assume Butcher is peak-human though, so I might not be fucked.

He would turn Optimus into a junkyard with his powers tho

The comic is about superheroes getting fucked. And he has superhero-tier strength. Spidey has no chance.

Popeye will save me.

I came here to post this

popeyes punches warp reality, are you new to Sup Forums? theres frequent popeye threads explaining his ridiculous feats.

Poor bill, he doesn't stand a chance against golden age bugs

only looking comics side of Sup Forums even if this is bait or not I will bite like this.

>cartoon character
only looking comics side

You're all of the sudden changing the rules now?

what is that supposed to mean?

Toon Physics are the only sure way that your defender won't get fucked.
Street level supes have little chance, especially if Butcher does his homework before going in for the kill.

It's common knowledge that Golden Age cartoon characters like Popeye, the Looney Tunes and Donald Duck can fuck up the majority of comic book characters because they aren't heavily tied with the laws of reality like the comic book side does.

Oh I see. I was talking about generally cartoon threads. Cartoon physics can be pretty weird I accept that. The problem is will he have a time to punch him. In the comic He killed Martian Manhunter parody who can make himself invincible with saying one word. He was the one who killed Butch's dog. He couldn't say anything when he stabbed him to death at the end If he can... well it would be a thing that I must see.

Just outta curiousity, how buffed is an individual after receiving a pure shot of Compound V like the one Butcher and the rest of his team received?

From my understanding you get...
>Improved endurance although not bulletproof.
>Extreme healing factor, but can't heal crippling injuries.
>Strong enough to beat someone like Kingpin to death with relative ease. Probably a bad tad bit stronger than MCU Jessica Jones. Yet would still get his shit punched in by Spider-Man.
>With the exceptions being The Female and Frenchie, compound V has minimal effect on speed.

Other than these, did I miss any? These need to be adjusted?

>Yet would still get his shit punched in by Spider-Man.
I think they are strong like him maybe a bit more or less. And yes they have to treat broken places but it surely heals fast. And did we see one of them take a bullet? They all get pretty rushy when someone pointed a gun to them but did we saw it actually happened?

And read this if you finished it some explosions like last two arc

I think I'll be fine.
I might even be able to get his dog back too.

I hope Butch won't command ""that thing"" when you saved Terror.

It gives the individual random powers
It lenghtens his life
Also he can come back to life after death (but retarted)

>It gives the individual random powers
Don't we only see that in cases where people are born with it in their blood?

I'll be fine, doc

>random powers
I thought The Boys version only affects basic elements like endurance,strength,reflexes etc.

Ow I thought you were talking about the v given to the supes
Sorry
Yeah pure V only effects on those things you were talking about plus lengthening the life of the user

This.

Butcher is a scary guy, but he's no Frank Castle.

take this (you) and go back to 9gag

damn, I would pay to see an actual Frankbrawl.

ok son, or either you didn't read carefully the thread, or there is a judge dredd cartoon and somehow i never knew about it.
hoping for the second one

>implying any of them will side with a dog killer

not that user but here is the sauce. youtube.com/watch?v=kRLlICw1UWk

Batman. I'm fine, he had prep time.

I would love to see Frank be in The Boys series.

but Butcher is basically frank

It is like logical Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe. He is Frank indeed.

Butch kinda comes out as Frank melee edition sometimes.

haha I was waiting to post this

I dunno if things got better of far worse

I think I'll be fine but I better have killed Butcher's dog on accident otherwise she might just stand there and laugh while he dismembers me.

>he thinks strength is all it takes to beat Spidey
Ask Rhino how that works out for him. Hell, ask Juggernaut, too. Both of them, especially the latter, would wipe their assess with the Boysverse.

I didn't say strength is the only thing he has. He also has experience for this kind of situations. Beating capes to death is his job.

I would say ol' ham neck is fucked seven ways from saturday.

That's retarded. So if someone hunted lions for a living, he'd have no problem with some alien lion that can move at supersonic speeds, slam through walls and bite through titanium? Get real.
>He also has experience for this kind of situations
Yea, cause Spidery totally doesn't have decades of experience battling every conceivable threat, some FAR more powerful then anything Butcher has ever dreamed of, some FAR more intelligent, some both. The Green Goblin would slaughter every single character in that comic, and Spidey chumps him every Tuesday.

On one hand, he could probably revive the dog and make a clone of me for him to kill, on the other hand Baxter might make me the dog.

I think he and his team battled more stronger people than both Spidey and Osborn. It is like G-Men, The Seven and Payback etc. are the alien lions; Spidey and Goblin are the regular lions.

Do you know ANYTHING about Spider-man? Seriously? This is a dude that can go up against The Hulk and hold his own, hell, he gave freaking Hercules trouble. Do you know how good Spidey is? Doctor fucking Doom failed a sneak attack against him. He still fucked his shit up, but Doom legitimately couldn't believe Spidey reacted.
Seriously, did you ever read anything containing Spider-man? People 5 classes above him get their shit fucked up easily. Butcher and his boys literally wouldn't be able to touch him, in addition to being more powerful, he's smarter and more experienced then the lot of them put together. Hell, i dare you to tell me right now that Butcher is a better hunter then motherfucking Kraven. And Kraven fucked up hunting Spidey so bad so many times he actually killed himself.

Assuming Spidey wasn't playing around, I'd put my money on him.

Even if he was, what the fuck can not-Frank Castle do? Spidey is class 20 with feats in THOUSANDS of tons when he's angry and going all out, he's so fast and agile he makes Wolverine look like a quadriplegic retard, he's durable enough to tank explosions, high caliber shots and great falls with minimal injury, he was a top tier fighter BEFORE being trained by Iron Fist, and he has borderline precognition. And a genius-level intellect and decades of experience. And webs that Hulk has to shit himself to get out of. He can fall asleep mid fight and they still wouldn't touch him.

Read Spidey some old some new. but my idea is kind of same since his parody Spidey wasn't so lucky. and many of the other supes.

>Kraven fucked up hunting Spidey so bad so many times he actually killed himself.
hold on a second. Were you talking about Kraven's Last Hunt? In that comic Kraven LITERALLY burried Spidey alive. And won aganist the villain who could take on Spidey+Cap. And he thought he is done with life. He finished his purpose of living. He could kill Spidey in the first place.

Even I hate Spider-Man and I have to agree with the other anons calling you a 'tard.

Apart from Stormfront and the big three in the Seven those people are all jokes.

Hell, Butcher is the second weakest person on his team and possibly the weakest after Hughie drinks the milk.

We get it. Spider-Man is the biggest monster in the MC universe. Just makes you wonder if the other Avengers are really aware of the savagery within Peter. He's capable of literally ripping your face off and go right back to bantering with the best in literally seconds.

MM's mom is The One Above All-tier.
love you too user

My favorite sexy magic lady will protect me.

So, having read Spidey, knowing how strong and smart he is and what he's capable off, still thinks Ennis' wet dream stands a chance? Incredible.
Now, i love Ennis. Punisher is my favorite Marvel hero, and if it were up to me Ennis would be writing him all the time, with Remender and Dixon filling in here and there. But Ennis hates superheroes (except he loves Superman, because he's insane i guess). So he always has them humiliated by his more down-to-earth, gritty street characters (Punisher shits on Wolverine every time Ennis writes them, for example). The problem with this is, he writes those heroes how he perceives them, which is literally taking only their most basic, bare-bones traits and writing those in a bad light (his Wolverine is a subhuman troll-like retard, his Spiderman is a wise-ass dumbass...), So when he writes something like Boys, he's free to write heroes who are LITERALLY just these archetypes, and then have his spec-op badass team shit on them with their far superior training, pragmatism and ruthlessness.
The problem is, for this to work against mainstream comics, you HAVE to write them as these shitty archetypes while ignoring every bit of character development, depth and history they have accumulated. You have to make them less.
Example, when i read Punisher kills the Marvel universe for the first time, i enjoyed it immensely just for those reasons: i was edgy as fuck and it was fun to see a badass soldier mow down these costumed dumbasses with his pragmatism and skill. The same thing i imagine Batfags feel when they want to see him trash Superman.
When i came back to it a few years later, i had read far more comics and gained far more knowledge on these characters. Frank was still my favorite, but i had changed my perspective greatly. One of the things that really hurt the most about that comic was how he killed Doom.
(cont.)

>Iron Giant
I might actually be fine.
If Butcher decides to make an elaborate scheme I'll probably be fucked.

I can't find yesterday's storytime in the archive, what happened?

I agree with you and think the guy claiming Butcher could beat Spidey is an idiot but remember that not everyone in the Boys universe is a joke. They would've easily been zergrushed by the G-Men, barely beat Stormfront by himself, and would've had no chance against the Seven if not for Homelander losing his shit.

>how buffed is an individual after receiving a pure shot of Compound V
I recall it being something like 15 or 50, huge number jump but it was fifth-something sue me, times boost in base abilities. So depending on your base you jump accordingly.
Billy boy was a soldier who was already pretty tough without training so he likely made a considerable leap, not quite Mother's Milk but considering he tanked a grenade exploding in his hand and only lost a few fingers we can assume he's pretty pumped.

Speaking of which I'm not sure how much Ennis was keeping track of things but it's worth noting that M.M. didn't take V and his abilities are suggested to be just slightly above Butcher, The Female also dropped into some kind of derivative V so she might have similarly received a slightly different boost as a result. Only Mallory, Butcher, Frenchie, Hughie and the Prof have the same dope in them. Though Butcher's comment about the Prof getting regular injections to keep him alive might have meant it was a very minimal dose with minimal enhancement.

As for the thread topic the thing to keep in mind is Billy doesn't budge unless he knows how to draw out and kill his target. He went after Jack immediately because he knew where he'd be and how to deal with him, not just because Terror was dead. He waited on Homelander for over ten years before that which should illustrate his patience.

If the person protecting me doesn't plan to kill him on the spot my best bet would be finding a way to shift blame onto someone else, say someone who conveniently resembles me for example, or leaving Earth.

So who really killed Terror?

I personally think it was Vought, but I don't think it's ever made 100% clear if it was them or Jack.

Thanks mate

I like both reading him and reading other stuff. And The Boys is the wettest dream of his indeed. Especially when he wrote Herogasm.
But even with the things you said he would take him in 1v1 I THINK. because the reasons I wrote earlier. But maybe Spider-sense can be a bad thing for him. Like the tables turned-tier.

Here was this man, who was wronged immensely in life and suffered greatly, and was still able to brave literally impossible odds to gain an empire and great knowledge and power, all through his will and determination and intellect. Doom is evil, but there are so many positive qualities in him.
>he's mentally unbeatable and has the strongest willpower in the universe, he will bear infinite pain and suffering and still retain his pride and dignity
>he cares greatly for his people and his land, and will not sacrifice their welfare for anything
>he loves his mother so much he spent almost all his life trying to free her from Hell, and eventually succeeded because his will never faltered
>despite his evil he has a code and respects even his most hated enemies, and this code is the reason they're willing to trust him much more then other villains
>he was willing to save Valeria and Sue for no other reason then Johnny begged him (and he kinda gloated to Reed, but he deserved that)
>his ultimate goal is to create a perfect Utopia for all mankind
Etc. But Ennis doesn't see any of that. All he sees is a pompous asshole in a metal suit with a goofy name, and that's how he wrote him.
>Frank manages to infiltrate Latveria
>Frank fries ALL OF DOOM'S TECH WITH A MAGNETIC MINE MICRO MADE
>ALL OF VICTOR VON DOOM'S FREAKING TECH BY SOMETHING A FAT FUCK WHIPPED UP IN A TRAILER
>Frank manages to bash through Doom's Hulk-resistant armor with a hammer
Now, let's get past Frank infiltrating Latveria. Ok. Let's get past Doom's antivirus not blowing up Micro the moment Frank tried that shit. Ok. So Doom's armor is fried. Now, if the scene were written fairly, in regards to both character's abilities, this is how it would have gone.
>Frank gloats
>Doom uses MAGIC (you know, the other part of his gimmick) to teleport out of his armor
>Frank ever so slightly shits himself at the sight of Dooms retardedly ripped fisique
(cont.)

>Doom is: bigger, stronger, FASTER, more agile, more durable, more resistant to pain, and a far better fighter (he mahandled T'challa and Daredevil and Cap said that even out of armor Doom would be a match for him)
>Doom proceeds to turn Frank into a stain with his bare hands
But considering this is Ennis writing, all of Doom's will, his skills, his intellect, his unlimited live to live, to fight, his pride, all of that goes out the window and we get some asshole in armor that can be fried by a freaking fridge magnet. It felt disgusting reading that the second time. I may love Frank more, but Doom is a far greater man in every aspect imaginable, and that fight should only ever end with Doom standing over Frank's carcass. Doom is, to me, the greatest human being in all of fiction. He is all the best of humanity, with only some of the worst.
So yes, Butcher can kill any asshole, Ennis written Spider-man knockoff. But against my Peter Parker? My Petey who's been giving it his all for years, who suffered the loss of Gwen Stacey, who went up against some of the most dangerous villains and minds in the UNIVERSE? Who's fought beside legends and gods? Whom the media constantly persecutes and the thankless masses give him shit and he STILL fight for them and risks everything?

That Irish cunt rip-off is getting his head shoved up his ass and Petey's still home in time for Aunt May's cookies.

I'm fine.

So very, very fine.

Stupid lizard can't even get out of a bird cage, you're screwed.

My money's on Stillwell calling it in. He was told by Homelander not to do it, asked why and got the details that it was stated by Butcher directlyto be what would set off immediate hostilities without any fucks on his part of the consequences 85082706.

Jack was in earshot at the time though, so maybe.

Stillwell also only scolds Bradley for releasing the footage, mostly more than anything because it distastefully puts shade on the Seven which affects VA and they have to run clean up, he makes no mention of Terror. 85152427

You didn't even bother to open the gif, did you?

Forgot the fucking arrows.

>Irish
He is English tho if you were talking about him. And if you mean Ennis he kind of deserves this, kek.

and good article really. Both for Spidey and Doom even my idea is the same. But you really halfly went out of sense in Kraven's part. (if it was you writing that)

I'll confess it was a REALLY long time since i read it, i read a fuckton of comics since then, so all i remembered was Kraven killing himself because he failed to kill Spidey or some shit like that.
And i could have sworn Butcher was Irish.

Someone's upset their over-the-top author's pet got beaten by someone else's over-the-top author's pet.

Hughie was the Irish one. And Kraven really owned Peter like beating him and being more powerful hero than him but not a hero like him. And Spidey really grew up after that arc. Thing like this might be never happen to him again. Well if Slott isn't going full retard.

(You)

Hughie's Scottish.

sorry sorry Hughie was Scottish.

yeah my mind went for a moment in there.

seems legit. That bastard can really do it.

agree in some disagree in more.

I might be able to survive

I actually think Butcher is more dangerous than Frank. He's a hell of a lot more malicious most of the time, he's close to Frank in terms of his tactics. and his superpowers along with his training makes him a larger threat on a 1 v 1 basis.

worse thing is he might can handle without a plan.

>It ain't me, son.
>I'm somewhere else watchin' it happen.
>It ain't me.

well, great job, user.

damn, I want Lulu and him to be avenged in new season.

Yeah but he knew where to find Jack, too. And that was being fucked up off his ass expecting a bunch of trannies to rail him six ways into sunday.

One of the things we're forgetting is that most of the superheroes who were around in the boys universe were there to fit the story or just conveniently able to be beat. He just barely survived his fight with M.M. because he just so happened to have a grenade on hand to fuck his shit up. Notice how conveniently they kept Homelander and Butcher from going mano y mano as well. I am pretty sure he doesn't stand much of a chance without some decent prep time.

God I fucking love grim hunt

Gotta admit though. Serious Spidey is pretty scary when it happens.

Character designs are familiar somehow, reminds me of a student film I saw a few years back.

Serious Spidey would decimate most of the Marvel Universe. Everyone knows Wolverine is a murderer, and because its expected no one fears him. I mean, they fear him killing them, but they're not hiding under the bed scared. Not running through your own goddamn house terrified of nothing scared. Spider-Man brings that level of scared and relishes in it.

Notable things scary Spidey has accomplished.
>Dodged a bullet shot by an expert marksman (trained by Kraven the hunter).
>Ripped someone's face off.
>Punched Scorpion's jaw clean off (although he wasn't in control when this happened).
>Broke Shocker's arm inside his vibrosuit and then let the vibrations tear his body apart, but not before using the villains weaponry on an already beaten Sandman just cause he could.
>Stalked Chameleon around a house (the pages make this seem so much worse).
>Collapsed a pier by leveling the support beams...also he was underwater when he did this.

I'm not one to normally be scared of a superhero, but Spidey is not to be toyed with.