What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8Tr2KLGzb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kino

Not as good as a movie about black dudes plowing each other in the ass and complaining about white people.

7 outta 10

>when the order came to retreat, one man stayed

disobeying orders

0/10

Decent, but I've seen a lot of war movies. This movie didn't really bring anything new to the table.

5/10

Over dramatic acting and unconvincing fake accent by complete bore adrew garfield (just go away already).
CGI blood effects (oh god why)

>MUH JESUS

this would have been cringey even in the 90's

It's on par with an episode from The Pacific, which is pretty bad.

Gibson hasn't really directed anything really good since Braveheart.

Pacific is a great series, kill yourself.

This was worse than capeshit. Is it seen as an essential duty to praise shit like this because muh fading traditionalism, or is this board really just a bunch of 14 year olds watching movies with their daddys?

it''s nothing compared to Band of Brothers.

I know, it's better.

/mankino/

Cried when I saw it, the level of morality and readiness for personal sacrifice was astonishing. Outstanding.

got btfo'd by dunkirk desu

Best movie of 2016

Can women understand this movie?

Pure Mel Kino. I went to see it, 3 times to the movie theater.

Aahahahahahah

Kino but

>CGI blood

Why is this allowed? It looks fucking terrible.

>it's ANOTHER movie about WWII
Why are there literally no movies made about WWI? Is it because Burgers didn't come to the war until the very end, or is it because it's a more interesting conflict with a lot of obscurity on who was the true bad guy/good guy?

9.6/10
I almost cried towards the end of the movie, really had to fight back the tears.
I might be biased because I went into the army and became a medic so I felt a strong connection there.
A movie about a great man with a strong conviction to the thing he believes is right. Need more movies with stalwart protagonists, male or female.

way better than dunkirk

Good to know i wasn't the only one here that had to fight back tears.

I'd say it's a combination of both.

We liked it until Dunkirk

Why would I watch this when I can just rewatch The Thin Red Line?

3 scenes had me in tears
>Beatdown aftermath scene
>Rescue of Doss scene
>Flashback scene of Doss and his father

>Rescue of Doss scene

It's impossible not to feel watching this

I meant this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=r8Tr2KLGzb4

over-the-top the point of cartoonishness even moreso than fury. Was disappointed.

deez

a pacifist protagonist in a war movie isn't new?

Is this a legitimate question or...

Shitty american war propaganda

i forgot it existed

Horrible acting from everyone involved and retardedly over the top action scenes that were more unrealistic then an Avengers movie.

Cheesy-ass dialogue (especially in the first act) but the war scenes were great.

71% from me

WWI has Lawrence of Arabia and Paths of Glory, WWII has nothing close to them so its safer for filmmakers to give it a try