So, what do ya'll want in the Next arkham game?

So, what do ya'll want in the Next arkham game?
my top three things are Jason vs Harley missions, No Joker, and Details about how Bruce "Dying" has affected Gotham and the Bat family

>next Arkham game

It's over, bub.

Not that there'll be one but

A stable PC port.

I thought the rerelease on Steam was stable though? It seems to be much more well reviewed now versus at launch anyway.

>Next Arkham game
Senpai...

It still has issues because WB is for god knows whatever reason incapable of just hiring a good team to make the port. Not sure why Rocksteady didn't do it themselves, either.

Arkham VR

Its not that bad anymore

Arkham Knight is the only game that doesn't make me feel bad about how long it took to join mustard race.
Are they doing the return to Arkham or whatever the remaster is or is that being tasked off to another team as well?

>Arkham VR
Is a glorified demo

Two words. Arkham. BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone forgetting that the next Arkham game is actually gonna be about Supes?

And that it's going to be absolute ANUS like all Superman games.

>Where superman faces against his greatest enemy Lex Luthor (The Joker)

A scene where you direct Jason in stripteasing, preferably with him teabagging the camera at one point.

The textures still bug out endlessly and the game is utterly unstable on slightly older rigs. It's okay on 8GB of RAM with a 3GB card, but it's by no means perfect.

And yes anything less is an old rig but the game thinks it can work on a 2GB card.

Voiced by Troy Baker

>Likeness inspired by Kevin Spacy, with "homage" touches to Gene Hackman

It's been delayed indefinitely, because WB is still retarded and fucking autistic about just hiring a GOOD team to do the port.

Meanwhile, Bluepoint could fucking probably port any game you can mention without problem, and probably at a reasonable asking price.

"lol nope, let's get Chinese people to do it!"

They could totally go the Terry McGinnis route and do an Arkham Beyond.

Arent they making a suicide squad game based in the arkhamverse?

16 gigs of RAM with 8GB card.
I think I'd be fine.

What the fuck WB, pull your heads out of your collective ass.

They did the movie Assault on Arkham.

Shame they apparently canned the thing with Harley being pregnant with the Joker's kid.

Would have been a perfect setup for a Batman Beyond game.

>Story is still able to take place 40-50 years after original
>Terry loses his father to Jokerz as before, but with implications that the original is somehow tied to it
>Reveal Joker's kid is behind everything, and has spent the decades patterning themselves after their father to a near match

Mainly though, I just want to rocket boot around Neo-Gotham.

They would have to redo how the suit works, namely the stealth power since that would predator stuff a cakewalk.

Yeah I run the same thing and it works just fine, but you shouldn't need that setup for a fucking xbone game.

It is mind boggling.

>We want money, lots of it!
>But we don't want to spend it on making a quality product GUARANTEED to make us a lot of money.

I don't even think the jew meme could apply here.

Nah turned out to be Arkham Underground

Not calling it "Batman: Beyond Arkham?" Come on, step it up.

motherfucking jews actually put hard work into their products. these pricks want to do nothing at all while maximising profits. dirty fucks

I'd rather they drop the Arkham thing. It was fine for the first two games, but prequel and third game just hamfisted the fucking word in there.

That's why they start using "Beyond" as the title going forward. "Arkham" is just there to say "this is a continuation of that universe" but after that it'll be "Batman: Beyond [blank]"

WB Montreal was supposedly making a Suicide Squad or Justice League/Superman game but no confirmation appeared and the Arkham collection excluded WB Montreal's Arkham Origins.

Eh, maybe for the first game, but then it should just be "Batman Beyond: subtitle referring to the plot device/character of this title" I'd rather not have Terry going up against the "Beyond Guardian" and it's fucking Joker's reanimated cyborg corpse in polymorphic shapeshifting nano body.

Eh, good point.

You play as Cass

Considering how wonky Origins was at times, I can't imagine them doing that well with Superman. They certainly did go with somewhat more creative battles for the bosses, which would make for something if they and Rocksteady were partnered up.

Of course, the real issue is Superman himself. Either you'd have to do a Spider-Man PS4 move where it's a whole new Supes and his powers are given a firm grounding to make him possible to beat by the villains. Or just force some contrived nonsense like a plot device at the start of each installment impairs him (Red sun one game, mild kryptonite poisoning another, etc.) and gets slightly better to allow "upgrades".

>ANUS like all Superman games
Never played Death and Return of Superman or Shadow of Apokolips, eh?

>that one GBA game where you could literally use all of his powers except for the x-ray

I'd say that was the best superman game out there with superman returns and lego batman 2

Arkham Beyond

Control yourself tumblr

No Joker
No Joker
No Fucking Joker

He'll be memed in it somehow. Also isn't Hamill voicing him in Arkham VR? Not that I've heard him being confirmed but he's talking in the trailer.

>shoehorning the Joker in AGAIN

Or just make his enemies Superman-tier. Have him fight Mongol instead of fucking bank robbers.

That wouldn't be shoehorning because what AC was originally implying would have made it foreshadowing, which is not the same thing. Besides, it would have been Joker's son or daughter, not remotely the same thing as having him.

True, but where would the fun be if you couldn't occasionally take done some petty smash and dash robbers as you hoist their stolen vehicle high above Metropolis and dump it within the walls of the prison?

Maybe do something like superman through the ages. Start where he can only leap tall buildings in a single bound and by either the middle or end of the game, he flys.

>implying

user we both know the vast majority would rather pick up said getaway vehicle then slam it into the ground as fast and hard as they possibly can.

I'm not hearing a no to the fun of catching two-bit human thugs...

That could be interesting. He "evolves" from OG Superman (when his "powers" were just ordinary Kryptonian physiology appearing superhuman because of the difference between earth and Krypton) and into the borderline god he's more commonly known for.

It needs to go back to its Arkham Asylum routes, but emphasize stealth even more. I love how Asylum was a lot like a Metroid game. I'm not saying you can't go outside at all, but it needs to be largely confined, and claustrophobic.

>tfw the Suicide Squad game is as dead as Boomer in the Arkhamverse
Why god why

Have Luthor, Parasite, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday, Metallo, Mongol, Darkseid, and similar to Mad Hatter and Scarecrow in Arkham, that one midget bad guy from another dimension who you need to say his name backwards to beat him or whatever.

I want it to take place pre-Asylum, have nothing to do with Arkham, and feature some of the Justice League.

>that one midget bad guy from another dimension who you need to say his name backwards to beat him or whatever.
You piece of shit pleb

Mister Mxyzptlk, you cretin.

>He does the tutorial parts for the game
>It's Gilbert Gottfried again
>PRESS THE SQUARE BUTTON YOU RED DIAPER WEARING MOOK

Not sure if I want one, even though I love the series. If they do make one, I want it to be significantly harder, with more of a focus on stealth. In terms of story, maybe pull a reverse MGS2. You play as a new vigilante (Maybe Terry McGinnis as his own, original hero?) who has repeated run-one with some mysterious figure, accompanied by freaky hallucinations. Eventually, it's revealed to be Batman, and you start playing as him.

Jason vs Harley sounds fun as fuck