Fuck the (((Olympics))). Everyone knows that white people are superior to everyone else, but nooo...

fuck the (((Olympics))). Everyone knows that white people are superior to everyone else, but nooo, let's make all the spics and niggers win so they can feel (((special))) and (((unite))) our world. If I were in charge, I'd kill every spic, nigger, chink and nip that dares enter the stadium and only allow purely white countries, athletes and spectators.

do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp5BIHbZJwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nazi's run the Olympics
>Whites still couldn't win

LMAO, you can't make this shit up!

>Governament give them free moneis
>They still can't get a proper job
Lmao you can't make this shit up !

>says the literal spic

What's it like to be an uncle tomas?

I would die for greater good

Nothing you said makes any sense you fucking retard.

Take some pills to control the autism

Cuckoldry at it's finest.

The blacks and other minorities get everything for free yet they live jobless and blame the others for what they do, is called inferiority complex.
It is ok if you are a cuck for whites

>If I were in charge
First you have to get out of your basement cracka

LOL

>purely white countries
Dafaq? Name at least one, nigger.

India beat Nazi Germany in hockey.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp5BIHbZJwU

And that has nothing to do with that post or the autistic OP dumbass.

Then again you're a fucking spic do who cares.

>white people

the majority of medal winners for America are roided niggers you cuck you can't even win in swimming anymore

>do you agree?
No, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Don't stress OP.

The schwarzers only win running racing. Mostly Kenyans, and we are just finding out they're juiced up.

From my little part of the world we are only covering things like golf, kayaking and yachting. So for us its a total white out.

LONG
BLACK
LEGS

GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!!!

And last night (my time) a Kiwi and Croat cross the line at exactly, EXACTLY the same time. Yet for some reason, gold isn't shared, like in all other sports. it only goes to the NZer. Why?

Also, sorry Hrvatska. Doesn't seem fair.

I hope this is satire because Sup Forums is serious business.

Embarrassment! Sorry PARAGUAY. On my little phone I thought I was talking to a Slav.

Also, witnessed
> 55999

Whites win more medals than any other race. Whites outperform blacks in most athletic events. The only real exception is some track events and basketball.