keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
youtu.be/_kSeHzYov1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love is a hell of a drug

I think they portrayed crazy face well.

How about you watch the show instead of ogling fan art all day.

A few months of continuous torture will do that to you.

what

>mfw people treat Jasper as the abuser and Lapis as the victim, and cheered for Lapis punching her

Reality vs. Fan art

>mfw both are fucking horrible people.

But at least Lapis wants to get better.

>abuser
>victim

Is warfare now being defined in terms of domestic violence? Jasper getting fucked up is good because she's still on the side of Homeworld while Lapis and Peridot are Crystal Gems now. It doesn't matter how much waterboarding Lapis subjected her to- badguys deserve to get fucked.

>badguys deserve to get fucked
MovieBob pls go

Remember when fusion used to be a pretty subtle metaphor and could even be mistaken as just a battle thing and not purely a way to soapbox lesbian issues?

I miss it when we got hyped for seeing Opal for the first time and Sugilite was just a force to be reckoned with and Alexandrite was just a big mess monster with some horrifying traits (Second mouth).

And then Ruby and Sapphire happened.

The speech on the boat was so cringe-y to listen to. They really need to go through a couple of drafts for their dialogue before they approve of them.

I hope Lapis and Jasper somehow fix their shit, simply because Malachite is really cute when she laughs.

Plus it would set Tumblr ablaze by suggesting that abusers can work things out and become functional, instead of being condemned forever.

because she's fucking insane

>love
>implying

All Jasper is doing is what she's been raised to believe is the moral thing to do.

Lapis knew what she was doing was fucked up and did it for purely selfish reasons.

Lamar doesn't know how to draw.

Malachite's just an adorable big dog who wants to kill everything.

Seemed to me like they were both toxic and abusive to each other, rather than one clear abuser and victim. Jasper's just the one who wanted it to continue while Lapis wanted it to stop and for Jasper to leave her alone.

So she's a monster.
Got it.

Who was the one giggling at the watermelon Stevens? Lapis or Jasper?

But she's adorable.

So it's okay that she's CE.

Uggos like Bismuth get bubbled for all eternity for just wanting to fight the war.

Jasper probably.

Since fusions are supposed to be more than the sum of their fusees, what kind of personality do you think a healthy Malachite would have?

>Jasper is now a hopeless fusion slut after a forced experience

SU was not a show where I expected my fetish to be played out.

You'd have to completely change Lapis and Jasper's personalities for Malachite to be healthy.

Malachite. By that point the fusion persona would have set in as its own unique being much like Suglite.

But I guess if you are asking about "trait" then it'd be Jasper with her whole mocking of the weak thing she does.

It's already happening. Look at Peridot. You just have to believe in Steven.

Even Sugilite got better after taking over and trying to kill Pearl

Well, if they grow as people but keep their positive traits, you'd get confidence and determination from Jasper, but a more cool, patient head from Lapis.

I guess it's would be a mix of the two. Jasper's thinking they're weak and Lapis thinking they look like cute little Stevens.

Probably even admired how earnest they are in rallying an attack until they became an actual annoyance to her.

The general got deleted again...

malachite is inherently a toxic gemstone

someone thinks they're funny

Are they kicking us back to trash? The episodes are still airing

so /sug/, who is best fusion? i see lots of opalfags but i'm sure garnet, sardonyx, and malachite have some fans

WHERE ARE ALL THE /sug/ THREADS GOING

but Jasper is the abusee, and she liked it. I get they were trying to do a domestic abuse kinda thing, but it was kinda ass backwards to me.

Yo mods, why you guys deleting all the /sug/ threads. The show is running.

Mods are brain-dead, what a surprise.

I think it was OP being a comedian

No it's just some faggot deleting the generals he's making to be a little bitch.

guess this is /sug/ now

Why did mods delete /sug/?

/sug/ Jasper's Weird Face Edition

because they don't enforce rules they are just petty random dicks

To be fair on the first appearance she had a way beefier jaw and chin. Wish they kept it that way.

Quick! Someone post links to make it officially /sug/!

nah I posted the last thread

its mods being dick bags

that whip video must be one hell of a spoiler, threads die everytime it gets posted.

OP just said on /trash/ that he didn't delete it, the mods did

Am I the only one that was laughting my ass off on this scene?

Jasper was raped until she started enjoying it, and became a power bottom submissive to Lapis.

hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/resources/toxic-crystals-stones/

Malachite is toxic due to its copper content only. It's about the same as azurite and cuprite in that regard

>alexandrite
>Ruby
>sapphire
Though the MOST toxic is definitely Cinnabar

Refugee Edition

Previous: Uhh...

>Beta Part 1 (480p)
mega.nz/#F!v4MhGTyb!WjR_7u9G5yCzRus11MHiGg

>Bismuth
mega.nz/#F!CZ0DmKCa!lxuD2sqSeNj1AijPN3s9CA

>Steven Vs Amethyst
mega.nz/#!vkkX3CzI!DqhW7mvMhk1IS296QtGULqpLWyLP1Qi55Nd-CtB3FxI

>Crack the Whip
mega.nz/#!i1sghKJR!_6AgHq1WdiuX01iLqLo_joVXSarbZ4Na-2D0txLTvVg

>Gem Hunt
mega.nz/#!il9wkDAL!6gKLVOKVLKDiyHYj3YN_gYc0_w6uM-tpK-pdrnP8YGc

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Ruby and Sapphire are the reason why a ton of obnoxious fans got into the show and also the reason why Garnet barely gets any characterization or attention outside of fusion. They aren't even good characters. I kind of wish they never existed desu.

And yeah the show can be really heavy handed with its dialogue. It's never been super subtle but it feels like it's getting worse about it.

Hi.

Inb4 this thread gets nuked now that it is general now

We gotta keep the discussion/shitposting mostly Jasper/animation related

I mean we're taking over OP's thread it's the least we could do

If/when we get banned again, we should agree on a topic we can use to hide /sug/ in. Like we could make threads about Garfield and have Garfield OP pics and then always post the links on the second post. So we create stealth threads.

FUCK GUYS WE CAN'T EVEN DO IT RIGHT IN THE CONTAINMENT THREAD?

try here

I give the mods 5 minutes

this is taking unexpected turn

So when the hiatus rolls around again we could call it Operation: Garfield. Or whatever Sup Forums topic we decide on. Prefferably something not discussed here often so people don't come in trying to actually discuss the topic.

So maybe like Pelswick or some shit actually.

She's so used to smiling smugly that her face has shifted slightly so that her resting face is a smirk

>tfw you marathon the FUCK out of Steven Universe
>tfw I only now realized that fusion is pretty much just sex
>tfw you're watching a show where the main antagonist is just a mad rapist

Holy shit

>Is warfare now being defined in terms of domestic violence?

The dialogue that Jasper was using was similar to the kind of dialogue that you would expect from an abuser to his/her victim.

It didn't feel related to war at all, if anything Jasper doesn' seem to give that much of a fuck about the gem world beyond getting revenge for her defeat

welcome to the fandom user, in /sug/ it's pretty much established that lapis was the rapist though (but we still love her)

Honestly it's probably a good thing you avoided these generals for so long. Having all that come down on your head all at once must feel crazy.

>Lapis knew what she was doing was fucked up and did it for purely selfish reasons.
Protecting Steven by trapping Jasper underwater is selfish...?

Lapis
Rapis
Rapist

Lapis is the rapist, don't forget.

I don't understand this argument. It's been made very clear Lapis wanted to take out her anger and frustrations on someone and Jasper pressed the wrong buttons at the wrong time. The face Lapis makes before accepting to fuse isn't that if someone about to take make an heroic sacrifice. Neither are her words as she drags Malachite under water.

It's been said many times that fusion isn't a metaphor to sex but the embodiment of a relationship.

So when does Peridot fuse?

It was never about protecting Steven. There was no reason for her to fuse with Jasper in the first place. Jasper was vastly outnumbered and Lapis could've made quick work of her, but nope, she fused with her because she's a walking victim complex.

Lapis is the monster here. Notice how while she was Malichite she was straight up eating watermelon Steven's, calling him by name by doing so? Jasper calls him Rose, even post-fusion. This is all Lapis here, and I wouldn't be surprised if she betrays them later on.

>tfw I only now realized that fusion is pretty much just sex
So what does that say about Steven and Coney?

>Jasper starts losing it as it's clear Homeworld isn't coming to rescue her
>But still hates the Gems
>Jasper still fusion-curious
>Finds a human to fuse with
>Their combined personality takes it upon itself to rid the Earth of all alien influence - Homeworld and Gem alike
>The hero we need, but don't deserve

human sex =/= gem sex
gem sex is just a overwhelming version of love, in a way normal humans simply can't ever understand, just like gems will never understand sex even if they try it.

Why does everyone want to push gay sex on this show ffs

Humans and gems can't fuse. Steven is the closest thing to being able to do that and it's specifically because he's half and half.

Jasper could have a kid though, I guess. Like how Steven sort of acts like Rose sometimes? It could be that. But it would take YEARS for that kid to be raised to the proper age for that. And Murdercock the Second would be alone in raising a gem baby, which might mean the kid never develops powers properly.

>Humans and gems can't fuse.

Im waiting on them to drop the 'humans and gems share a common ancestor' bomb

Or the 'gem-children arent rare, many were left behind during the war and connie is descended from one which explains why she can fuse' bomb

if gems can enjoy eating I'm positive they can enjoy sex
Rose did "play" with Greg
and I'm positive humans can understand "gem sex" too because any being can understand overwhelming love
the two species can just manifest this love in different ways

In any case the point is, fusion is a way of "becoming one" with someone, which is a feeling you may have during sex with someone you care about. It's an intentional but nuanced metaphor. It is not sex but it can be compared to it. Because sex is just one way two humans can feel "one" with each other. With all the lewd dances and vibes we've gotten from fusions so far, it's clear the connection is supposed to be made with these kinds of human relationships, but it's not exclusive to them, which we're gonna see pretty soon

Yeah, there's literally no reason for Lapis to fuse (and stay fused) with Jasper other than to take her anger out on her and Lapis admitted as much. Steven didn't want her to be fused, Jasper didn't want it, they could have easily taken out Jasper without it.

It's weird how Jasper is an evil abuser for being a jerk to Lapis, while torturing someone to the point of mentally breaking them is apparently totally fine. If Lapis can acknowledge what she did was horrible why can't her fans?

>I don't understand this argument
The point is that they waifu Lapis and refuse to accept that she might have acted out of a desire to inflict pain on and imprison someone else, they desperately want to think that her main, if not only, motivation was "self-sacrifice in order to protect Steven", and no amount of blatant in-your-face canon will make them believe it isn't so.

I don't know. Amethyst said she likes the feeling of "goop passing through her body" instead of actually feeling flavor. It's just that they don't have any ideia of how to replicate human organic feelings. It's like trying to imagine a new color, you just can't.

They can be compared, but they aren't the same. And gem-sex is a lot purer than the dirty filthy human-sex if you understand that it is completely emotion-based.

I doubt Rose did it for pleasure, she did it only for Steven.

youtu.be/_kSeHzYov1g

There's a precedent for this, though. Steven is exceptional, because he's unique. A gem human child, not a fusion, but a birth. Which means he can fuse with gems and like gems, but he can also incorporate humans into his fusion abilities, a race that typically had no means of fusion.

T H I S
i just want a good believeable musclewaifu for once

I'm only laughing cause i seems so damn forced

But Jasper was the rapee, not the rapist.

If she wanted to protect Steven she could easily overpower Jasper with the ocean they were right next to.

She says herself that it's out of spite.

where's beta part 2?

perifeet

>they're clods

>They aren't even good characters. I kind of wish they never existed desu
This. Garnet is my favorite gem and I absolutely loathe her annoying constiuents

>we could fly!

>gem sex is just a overwhelming version of love, in a way normal humans simply can't ever understand, just like gems will never understand sex even if they try it
That's fusion. Whether you call fusion sex or "the embodiment of friendship", it doesn't matter because it's a more intimate connection than humans could ever hope to achieve and so anything you call it is basically the same. So calling it gem sex is fine, especially because it triggers people

Jaspers are very easily amused it seems

How can she help it when they keep showing her just how good fusion is?

Will Pearl ever get out of her abusive relationship?

What relationship?

with herself

Because some of them have projected themselves completely onto Lapis