Puerto Rico managed to get their first Gold Medal Ever

Congratulations Puerto Rico.

Now I'm curious, what does Sup Forums think should happen to Puerto Rico.

I know their most recent poll said 54% of them wanted to become a state. But at the same time they are struggling economically and we dump an insane amount of money and resources into them.

Should we just drop Puerto Rico? Get rid of the weight?

Most Puerto Ricans I have met have been way more patriotic about America than every Californian I've met. Plus they seem to speak pretty good English.

dat underbutt

Make PR a state but insist on a SoCal-Jefferson split so we gain one red state and one blue state.

>dat cellulite
Probably had a few miles of dick in her.

So the USA got another medal? Cool.

>PR is a US territory
>All territory property belongs to the Empire.

We don't really treat them like a state though.

Skimpy outfits son.

user i have to say, you've been lucky meeting people like that , most people here are really uneducated and have a pretty broken/shitty english and they're just plain old stupid. Our economy is shit thanks to corruption in the gov. And the exploit that unemployed people have (which is basically infinite amount of welfare) makes the production here even worse. I've worked at many places one was a best buy, and i still remember people buying 50" TV's and home theater systems with the foods stamps card and i couldn't say shit. I'm currently studying and when i graduate university I'm leaving this shit hole

Samefagging with puerto rico flag as proof im part of this shit hole

build a wall

Wtf, why do i have us flag? I posted 3 hours ago and had puerto rico flag
>Pic related

I would like to see them as our 51st state but they rejected that idea a while back. It is really their decision since Puerto Rico kind of fell into our laps after Spain was trounced in the Spanish American War.

Well, the Puerto Ricans I have met have been the ones living on the mainland.

Is the local government and taxes as bad as everyone says they are?

Holy shit, is PR the NEETs of the US?
Working on it m8.

>Puerto Rico becomes a state
>tremendous debt
>+2 Democrat senators
>+? Democrat congressmen

Yeah, we should totally let them in. More Hispanics to yell at whites, the better.

>11.5% sales tax on every non online purchase

Yes, yes it is.

Are there any US territories that would benefit the US by become states, and not the other way around?

>Not knowing US makes a shit ton already in profit from this island just in imports

Its going to make even more with exports

Do they though?

Most of what I hear is that US companies use it as sort of a tax heaven.

PR's are the niggers of Mexicans. They're so fucking annoying

Yeah, a shit ton of tax avoidance loopholes

Another Gold of the American Empire.

Now if only our Pacific vassals could win a medal.

guam, Micronesia, Paulau, marhsall islands, american samoa. etc.

Two Senators sound nice.

If they'd vote and elect Republican, let them in. If they'd be another fucking communist shithole like California, keep them out.

Yep then I would focus on Guam and possibly forcing Cuba to become our territory and work on them for 30 years.

We need a good purge before we let them become a state. They have a huge drug problem, a huge crime problem, and a bunch of cholo-tier Hispanic Indio types that would muck up things in major east coast cities. Let there be a natural disaster that kills off the bottom 10% of the population or a literally killer wave of anti-crime anti-junkie movements.

Heh, we could get the CIA on it.