When will women FUCK OFF and stop stealing male roles?

>Strong Womenz Star Wars
>Strong Woman Doctor Who
>Strong We Wuz Stargate N'Shiet
>Strong forced Black Woman Star Trek officer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When Hillary is put in the Oval Office drumpfcuck :^)

IT WAS HIS TURN!

It's not them stealing the roles, it's someone else forcing them into the roles.
But who would do something like this?
We might never know

Why so buttmad?

When will we actually get to watch interesting characters is my question.

>everything listed is infantilized pleb shit
Stop watching that pleb garbage and you'll be fine

i genuinely don't understand this.
why ruin actual franchises instead of creating new ones? also fuck trump

>Stargate
but that character in stargate was always a woman, she was in the original movie
>Star Trek
it's not even the first time they have female officers

Whenever males stop supporting these franchises. They're taken for granted.

What the fuck is the one in the bottom left corner supposed to be from anyway?

close your eyes, take a few slow deep breaths, and drink some bleach.

everything will be alright.

Pretty sure Stargate always had main female characters

and white people too

Stargate stole nothing. Catherine Langford is legit.

The problem with them is that they CHOSE a female character for the lead role.

It's just a phase, it'll pass when they realize how much work goes into maintaining this new status quo.

Can you imagine being triggered by every little thing? Shit is not healthy

go away, cunt

That's rich coming from someone who probably simultaneously thinks air conditioning is sexist and there is no difference between men and women. Back to your containment site.

It's the fad of the age, a fed decades from now media studies students will read about how female remakes where wildly popular with producers in the 10s.

>diversity is just hiring untalented entitled rich white women
hmm

The Doctor won’t be a “strong” woman, Chris Chibnall actually knows how to write flawed women, unlike Moffat where they’re all sassy. She was amazing in Broadchurch which Chibnall also wrote. It was going to happen sooner or later now that it’s established that time lords can change genders and I’m glad it’s under Chibnall’s watch.

Another franchise justed.

Just don't watch them anymore, without fans they'll die off. Any franchise that has to resort to identity politics has already lost all artistic integrity anyway.

>thinks air conditioning is sexist
wtf

Sorry sweetheart, but if you want a safespace you know where to go

>not knowing who controls the media
>rando star of david
>???

I dunno how much deeper I can go into your mothers wormhole.

>being that petty
>having to project that hard
You are just proving anons point

Keep whining i guess...

that was the joke

>not knowing AC is sexist

Dumbass altright poster.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

they literally own the US media whether you think that's bad or not

>air conditioning is sexist

holy kek

>Getting upset over the fact that it's a female lead in stargate and not that it's ten short ten minute webisodes that are only going to released on MGM's website and you have to pay to watch them

Honestly fuck off

> this argument style
I know exactly who I'm dealing with. Dropped.

The female lead is just the lowest hanging fruit in this heap of trash of an announcement.

To be honest americlaps are to blame for being so dumb and easily manipulated

We should kill the Hollywood jews

The point is that these are forced, is doctor who and star trek aimed at men, yes, and what is wrong with that ?

Girls, Orange is the New Black, Sex and the city, Desperate Housewifes and a shit ton of shows are written directly aimed at females, with a strong female focus, I've seen no complaints about how we need more males in starring roles in these shows.

But when it comes to make need/geek oriented shows, suddenly they MUST insert women as main characters, else it's misogony.

It's fucking nonsense and I'm so fucking tired of it.

Why are we "buttmad" maybe its because all we did in society was fucking make a flipped version of the 1950's.

>men rarely work
>women do all the good jobs
>women not only dominate nursing and teaching but legit every administrative role and HR and now every other form of healthcare including Pharmacy
>They also are beginning to take over Law and Science
>Oh wait there is computers, oh never mind taken by Indians and Chinese guess Construction or Mining, lol green energy, lol trees

So we have nothing to do guys, maybe we should see a movie or watch a TV show!

O-oh yeah can't even have fantasies anymore. Guess lets be House Husbands and serve our women! Oh wait, they want to travel the world and not have kids?

Oh I guess its a worse version of the 1950's then. Don't get butthurt about it bros just go do a youtube channel and make big bucks reviewing movies! Y-y yeah that'll work...

youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os

So never?

:^)

lmao do you think if you lost your virginity you might spend less time shitposting about how mad women make you?

Doctor Who is aimed at tumblr cows now. Which is why this will backfire because their core audience loses its husbandos

This is how we #resist

who is that image quoting?

muh JOOS

the absolute state of the first world

They're 50% of the population, so they're not fucking off.

Also, she didn't steal shit.

Your tears, however, are fucking delicious.

Don't worry about the welfare queen

>same pics everytime
Imagine being this kosher

>White people are better than blacks because whites are smarter and control more of the economy
>Jews are worse than white people because they are smarter and control more of the economy

But are they 50% of the loyal audience?

The show started in 1963. Your definition of "loyal" is dubious at best.

I don't get why OP is whining. Just vote with your wallet and don't watch it. I'm a huge star trek fan and haven't seen the new nu-trek and don't plan to watch the new star trek: menstruation on CBS

>This [TRIGGERED] hambeast
Like clockwork lmao.

>hambeast

it actually a tranny from reddit who came here after the election

>heh, tasty tears while a beloved tv show goes down the shitter even further to appeal the PC machine
How does it feel to celebrate the ruination of something you never cared for to begin with?

>Jews are worse than white people because they are smarter and control more of the economy

It's called nepotism, not 'smarter'.

Even more embarrassing. These people are legit mentally ill.

>because the title role is now played by a woman, the show will be worse

I don't follow.

They won't. They've turned into white-blacks with believing they shouldn't have to create their own sci-fi, fantasy, capeshit, or anything as they now DEMAND whites do all the thinking and creating for them while providing them with the spoils of roles

When will men get them back and start stealing female roles?

We'd be far better at them

>because the title role is now played by a woman, the show will be worse

Because she was chosen as a gender political statement, not as a storywise or even actorwise choice.

Are you that divorced from the concept of critical thinking or are you just waiting for someone to shout "women r evul guiz" so you can lean back with a smug grin nodding to yourself beacuse you think you made a legitimate point?

>Using already existing resources set up by your ancestors is cheating
>Except when white people do it

I can only speak for Stargate but the timeline of Earth's (Egyptian) Gate is very well documented.
>In use by the Goa'uld in ancient egypt
>Buried by the human slaves
>Uncovered in 1928 by Professor Langford
>Kept under close guard until it is shipped to America in 1939
>Studied extensively by Dr. Catherine Langford
>In 1945 scientists finally figure out how to activate the gate and send Ernest Littlefield through. The gate prematurely disconnects and strands him there
>StarGate (Movie) takes place in 1996

Any attempts to change How/When the gate is used prior to 1945 is retconing over 10 years of television. That's why people are upset.
Catherine spent years trying to get the Stargate to work and they didn't even know you needed to dial with a point of origin until Daniel came along. If she traveled through the gate prior to 1945 then essentially she bullshitted people for 50 years and held back progress.

So either they're retconing and making a character into a liar or they're going to have a Stargate show without gate travel

>>In 1945 scientists finally figure out how to activate the gate and send Ernest Littlefield through. The gate prematurely disconnects and strands him there
how did he feed again?

>If she traveled through the gate prior to 1945 then essentially she bullshitted people for 50 years and held back progress.
just amnesia

hehe, exactly. its just a safe bet for the studios to disguise a remake. wouldnt be surprised if in a decade they remake all their shit franchises with top of the line CGI anthropomorphic animals.

these all should have been women's roles to begin with. Men have to business on screen. It's OK if they want to be gaffers or grips but nothing higher than that.

you have to be kidding.

>bawww why isn't every movie a turbohomo sausagefest directed by David Dakota
Fuck off, degenerate.

They never address it but he probably just scavenged

most women dont even like blacks

But most of these don't have Jewish names.

the only solution to this problem is to publish your own works (books, comics, movies) and create a counter culture that way

Stargate had a female lead, It was one of the leads but by the end of the show you had two females in leading roles. People are so stupid.

New stargate show. It's story of a 5 years old adult that never happened

>Meyer, Schamus, Iger, Zucker, Rothstein, Lichtman, Hartenstein, Perlmutter, Schiicht, Lang, Katzenberg
>not jewish names

He said most.

>what is reading comprehension

ok name me one that sounds non-jewish and i will look up if he is jewish or not

>Implying creating an anti-female counterculture is going to anything but attract a bunch of r9k / redpill faggots and make you look like an idiot.

It's like antifa or BLM. Maybe almost a good idea in theory but everyone supporting it is shit with shit ideas and going out of their way to create resistance for themselves from equally shit people while doing absolutely nothing productive on either side

Donald Graham

So you see this as a sex war? uh.

>most aren't jewish

.t white boi

The only thing I'm bummed out about is star wars because I enjoyed it as a kid. George himself said he made it for boys.

you cant make politics and change the society of the ruling ideology stays the same.

(((They))) used the entertainment industry to submit their ideology

look up statistics. i can give you enough pictures where white girls date white men

Keep dreaming Tyrone

>Word salad
Yep it's a stormfag alright

Did they steal your role?

Das rite

you cant make change the society if the ruling ideology stays the same.

I'd rather have stromfags over bleeding heart redditors

sorry i cant find him on the list

what statistics? marriage statistics?

not an argument white boi