There are people out there who believe race is somehow biological, and not a social construct

>there are people out there who believe race is somehow biological, and not a social construct

>There are people out there

It's true, race is a social construct, even tho me and my wife are both white my kid was born black, explain THAT! Haha, idiots...

>There are people out there that think Bill Nye is a valid scientific authority.

>there are people out there who legitimately responded to this obvious bait thread instead of saging it.

i laughed

fight the good fight. your not alone

Shahidka (Russian: шaхидкa—Russian feminine gender derivation from shahida), sometimes colloquially referred to as "Black Widow" or Chyornaya Vdova in Russian, is a term for Islamist Chechen female suicide bombers, willing to be a manifestation of violent jihad.

societal constructs are a social construct

? there are female terrorists all the time, dipshit

>there are people out there who believe being a certain ethnicity entitles you to more job opportunities than someone who earned a higher GPA than you
>there are people who don't think this is much more racist than merely believing race has biological aspects

Asians are by far the smartest race, I'm sure you'll agree with me Chang.

>Asians are by far the smartest race

It's so clearly evident by how an asian language is the universal language of the the world, top kek.

>implying Indians are smart

Not so fast Pajeet, I know you're Asian but Indians is not what people have in mind when they say Asian.

BILL NYE IS NOT A SCIENTIST HE IS AN ENGINEER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE THAT HOSTED A CHILDREN'S TV SHOW.

Are aboriginals never young? Why is it always pictures of young women from different races, then some post menopausal aboriginal. I can find you a bunch of ugly old white women too. It's not hard.

>>still live at home in the basement
This probably sums it up

Shill Nye the science goy and his black counterpart.

also closet pedo and def smokes cock

I mean the English are some ugly island genetic freaks too. But every once in a while you can still get a Kate Moss.

In what fantasy world is this happening?

>people have different color skin
>this is not due to genetics
>this is due to society

For people who call themselves scientists, this is pretty retarded.