What a fucking whore

What a fucking whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like a crackhead desu

If Judd Apatow wasn't attached there's now way this shit series would've ran a second season.

>TFW Sup Forums is too isolated and fragile to even have highly dysfunctional relationships.

Get out normalfag. This is a threat, not a warning.

>tfw you got into the highly dysfunctional relationship with the aggressive personality school bicycle and after you were inevitably dropped for the next best thing you were broken and too weak to appeal to anyone else

I've never been triggered by all the feminist pushing shit because mostly it's been pushed on things I don't particularly care about, but I came across this clip when she's talking about how she had an abortion without telling her boyfriend first and she's sat there with this smug fucking grin on her face as she tells him how she got it done 3 days ago like it was going to get a new tattoo. I was just sat there frowning for like an hour after genuinely pissed off that there are people out there who would do that to someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w

It's her body and it's time.

giv waterfilter gf

She was still more sympathetic than Gus.

BASED

>This is a threat, not a warning.
my fucking sides

maybe /r9k/ is more your style

No based givposter! She's a terrible person it's a trap!

y-you too~

shes a trap??

christ
how can people act so nonchalant about these things

kek
that was a good one

Why is he talking like Anton Sugar from No Country For Old Men?

This is why I will never watch that abortion of a show. He is 100% in the right, his reaction is the sane, logical reaction. Her reaction is fucking mental, literally she is acting like an insane person, and yet she is portrayed as the one in the right.
It honestly infuriates me. We need a fucking plague to wipe out all of humanity, I would gladly sacrifice my life if I knew that all of the fucking degenerates would die as well. Humanity is like a hard drive infested with viruses beyond repair. We need to destroy it with a hammer and start fresh.

>no results for this in the archive
nice
real nice

are you retarded or just autistic?

Don't fuck with my posting styles, normie. I bet you have seen a vagina.

>Netflix shows set in California with no likeable characters

I haven't seen this show and this triggers.

The mere fact that There are women who think butchering an unborn makes one """based""" and """"badass""".

Am with the user before. Theres no fix for this degenerate world. Just end it already.

im confused are we talking about girls or love?

this

The person who made that comment, and you by sharing it, are completely missing the point.
The child was not hers, it was equally both of theirs.

It would be like if two people are dating and they buy a dog together, they each pay half, but they don't live together and the guy can't have pets in his place so the dog has to stay at the girls place. But it belongs to both of them. Then one day the girl decided to have the dog put down because she doesn't want to take care of it anymore, and she does it without consulting the guy.

How can you not understand why that makes you an absolute shit human being? And why the guy would be justifiably furious about it?

And with a human life it's on an even higher level because it's not just some creature they adopted, it's a life they created, each of them gave equal parts of themselves to create this brand new person. And then one of them, without even telling the other, decided to end that life. How legitimately insane do you need to be to think that's okay?

Poor fucking Adam
I've been in a similar situation (no abortion) but there was a scare and my gf nonchalantly says she will take care of it. Had the same reaction basically

The shows male characters are much better than its female but they just love shitting on them

What the hell are talking about idiot. I agree with everything you say, that's why I posted the comment.

Modern feminism has taught women that acting like a textbook sociopath around men is perfectly appropriate behaviour.

lol why? Have you seen what pregnancy does to women's bodies? Plus, did you really want to spend 18+ years paying for child support?

If a woman says she'll take care of it, doesn't ask you to pay for it and doesn't ask you to be responsible for it, isn't that the best of all worlds?

>I agree with everything you say, that's why I posted the comment.

You wanted to show you agree with me, by posting a comment that disagrees with me and argues against what I said....

k

>has a slit
>not a whore
hownu.ru

Fucking hell dude I posted that to say "look at that madness bro haha, they're insane".

Anyway, don't worry about it.

If it was after some sort of one night stand maybe
But we had been together for a year and things were pretty serious so I at least wanted a say in the matter

is that darth solo

>Have you seen what pregnancy does to women's bodies
I'm guessing it's the same it does to a man's wallet.

Well then you should have actually said that, or something along those lines. People can't read minds.
I'm just saying, posting a counter-argument and nothing else is a confusing way to agree with somebody.
It's all good, though.

That's probably true. I remember watching the first season, but I don't actually remember any of the events or characters. Is this the one where the skinny annoying guy just constantly sabotages himself and then cries about it?

she was a whooor

gtfo

She fucking cheated on him you faggot.

>I bet you have seen a vagina.
Does that make me a normie? Truely a newfag. Whats next are you going to call out someone for "reddit spacing" next?

I can do that if it triggers you.

Please tell me if it does.

Best way to crack you summer newfags.

gillian a best tho

everytime white kid gets aborted, we are literally closed to a world peace

notice, how she aborts a white kid, and then in series finale, lena gets knocked up by a non-white guy and SHE KEEPS IT. why? because she knows she has an actual, important, good child in her womb. The future of the world. Our world. That's the message of the show. A good message. That doesn't happen when a white men knock them up. No, All we get are hitlers, dohmers, all the evil. Notice how when the white guy tells her how many abortions she had, she tells him it's none of his business. She probably had thousands of them. All with white men. And it's a good thing.

Girls is one of the best shows in the last 30 years imo, in a pool full of tv shows that are basically "white men are evil, surprise surprise!". I hope HBO makes more shows like this, instead of another white sausage fest...

you're trying too hard my man

Your weak bait is no match for my FISH STYLE!!

I hope it's Love

She needs to work on her posture-looks like she's leaning forwards

:/

is she a never-nude?