/got/ general

Who will get dragons edition
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WflhqewyBlI
twitter.com/dracarys_______/status/888404102832685056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno about you lot but I could murder a pork pie right about now

what's your favorite city in the series?

i like braavos desu

HOLD THE DOOR

Leaks confirm Viserion but nothing about Rhaegal

Wish we'd see more Volantis

>varys gets Rhaegal
>CIA gets Viserion
>Ser Pounce gets Drogon

heard it here first

Who knows what happened to Ser Pounce.

The leaked season synopsis already has Viserion getting BTFO north of the wall during the raiding party in the second-to-last-episode and subsequently being turned into a wight dragon as the Night King's mount in the finale. Jon also has a scene where he gets close with Rhaegal and they form an instant connection during one of the episodes where he's on Dragonstone, and the fact that one of Dany's dragons trusts Jon so much is why she chooses to align with (and later bone) him.

>go mad due to constant humiliation and your unfulfilled desire to sit the iron throne
>barbarian warlord pisses about instead of invading the 7 kingdoms, even after you sell him your qt3.14 sister
>brutally murdered by said warlord while your sister does nothing
>the dragon named after you is the first to die and is resurrected as the steed of the main antagonist

Is there more of a JUST character than Viserys?

Like everybody else, he's en route to join Dany's entourage.

FUCKING LMAO.
LEAKS CONFIRMED. NO ONE CAN DOUBT THEM NOW.
>m-muh lucky guess on episode 1

This trailer released at Comic con confirms Episode 2 and Episode 3 leaks from last year are legit aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=WflhqewyBlI

Craster's Keep

>jon bonds well with rhaegal
well Jon has blood of the dragon, that's not hard to believe, people knew it would happen for years

Reminder

twitter.com/dracarys_______/status/888404102832685056

LEAKS CONFIRMED YET AGAIN

DENIALFAGS KUCKED

Quentyn had the blood of the dragon, too, and that didn't go so well for him.

>Grey Worm/Missandei lewdness scene
Stop pushing this stupid forced meme at the expense of other plotlines, D&D

pleb choise
Asshai by the Shadow is objectively the best
even the name is cool, I hope we get some chapters set in Asshai in TWOW
just kidding, twow NEVER comes out

>Grey Worm actually has sexual desire

how fucking stupid are D&D?

>more time wasted on Missandei x Grey Worm in an already truncated season
>"I deserve to rule because I was BORN to!" being treated as a sentiment the audience is expected to empathize with and support
>more Lyanna Mormont being le ebin little girl who's wiser than all the dumb men xDD despite being 8 years old
>more dumb CG action scenes that take up an entire episode

I cannot wait for this show to fucking end already. I hate that I've been following it since day 1 and feel obligated to see it through

>tfw reminiscing about these scenes and how much i enjoyed them back in the day

>tfw the realization sets in that THIS man is going to get YAAASSSQUEEENSLAAAYYYY'd by Sansa and Arya

AND IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Source on leaks?

like a tiny portion, dragons didn't smell it
or you could believe preston and consider quentyn is still alive :^)

suck on a fucking dry cock

i loved the braavos chapters

butchered so hard in the show

"No." The eunuch's voice seemed deeper. "He is here. Aegon has been shaped for rule since before he could walk. He has been trained in arms, as befits a knight to be, but that was not the end of his education. He reads and writes, he speaks several tongues, he has studied history and law and poetry. A septa has instructed him in the mysteries of the Faith since he was old enough to understand them. He has lived with fisherfolk, worked with his hands, swum in rivers and mended nets and learned to wash his own clothes at need. He can fish and cook and bind up a wound, he knows what it is like to be hungry, to be hunted, to be afraid. Tommen has been taught that kingship is his right. Aegon knows that kingship is his duty, that a king must put his people first, and live and rule for them."

What's going to happen in this scene /got/?

>the eunuch will succeed because his opponent started planning with his dick.
makes you think

I went out with some other interns last night and GoT came up. One girl said "I watched the first season but couldn't really get into it." And someone ACTUALLY SAID, "It doesn't really pick up until season 4."

I guess this really is the target audience now.

That would be stupid. Jon already has special direwolf so why give him dragon?

youtube link was taken down, did any download it and can rehost?

Ask the first girl out. She sees the show for the trainwreck that it is

because he's the hero of the story

AND STILL A DESERTER OF THE NIGHT'S WATCH

I think even Jon's forgotten he has a direwolf.

It should've been Varys to kill him. He deserved that crossbow scene. They cheat him out of it again and again.

because if you were told CGI can only afford you to have a pet dragon or a pet wolf, ten times out of ten you would pick the pet dragon.

So why isn't Euron getting a dragon?

Poor Mel got fucked as hard as Stannis.
>H-hey, I-I used to live here with the Pri.. uh... some guy, you wouldn't know him. D-did you know you might be the prince that was promised?
>Uhh... I, uh, finally brought the ice and fire together. Just like I a-always... prophesied.
>"You literally never said anything about bringing ice and fire together until just now. Also you didn't really do anything"
>Well I thought it. My work here is done, I'm riding out of the story.
>"What about meeting Arya again, you said that you'll meet again."
>N-no I didn't. I said that ice and fire will meet. Bye.
Meanwhile the Hound is reading the flames with pinpoint accuracy.

>Arya riding her horse up the hills of the North
>she climbs up a hill
>camera zooms to her face
>Winterfell
>Stark theme starts playing

why did qyburn kill pycelle again if he's fanatically loyal to house lannister?

Cersei hates him, that one was just personal.

ahaha, this.

Also:
>Jon and Arya stare at each other
>run towards each other and embrace

>why yes ofcourse you plebians would not understand that the greatest city is one that we have never seen in the show or books

for you are simple minded plebians

if a human had dragons blood they would die very quickly from inflammatory responses and general rejection by the body

No reason other than that they can't have Varys not be around Tyrion for the cock jokes, so they gave the scene to another character.

Show Varys was destroyed the minute he left KL

>Tyrion's speech about wanting dragon since kid
>Tyrion unchaining dragons and bonding with them in his way
Tyrion being midget so not very usefull in battle. But if he had dragon then it's completely different situation

But.maybe that's where they originaly wanted to go but then decided not.to.

>sees winterfell
>castle on the hill starts playing

your filename is wrong - this is cynically angry pepe

Yeah. Given that we're now in a world of le ebin ice zombies vs dragons, there's no room for high politics or scheming anymore.

I bet Varys will become basically a sassy gay friend in season 7.

Melisandre should've just not been in this Season. Literally her story should've ended with her riding out of Winterfell.

>tfw actually would like to see this

maisie williams is a horrible actress and the entire arya stark storyline has been garbage.

They will completely skip part where Arya explains to them where she was and what she did for years.

Pycelle represents the Citadel, who kicked Qyburn out.

DADDY

>Jon and Arya stare at each other
>run towards each other and embrace

>scene change to Jon fucking Arya's tight virgin pussy and cumming inside her

>and who
>are you

written for television by d&d

>Arrive to new region
>Bring horse to a halt
>Say name of region outloud
>Continue riding towards the city

i actually liked Arya back then,

now i hate her more than Dany

LEAKED GOT S8 ENDING

>battle at Winterfell
>united army of Westeros about to stand up against the White Walkers
>cut to black
>fade back in, background seems to be of a modern setting
>a man in a black suit is reading a newspaper
>zoom out
>its Stannis, he turns to a woman in a red dress, Melisandre
>"And so ends the Song of Ice and Fire"
>directed by D&D for television
>and who
>are you

LEAKED ENDING TO GOT

*Farts*
*picks up bowl of shit*
*pours it into shithole*
*retches*
*more farts and poop*

I'd get her sticking until the bitter end. It would fit her character, since she's all about stopping the long night. But yeah, if they were just going to put her on the bus, they should have left it at S6.

hot

The Sun of Winter

So qt bread?

was this what was in the youtube link in ?

Beric and Kinvara exist, there's really no point for Melly. Her and Davos' story were tied to Stannis. They really have nothing left to do anymore and they're just shitting on the characters. Davos shouldn't be around either, and I'm saying this as a huge Davosfag.

I hope Varys kills her.

Actually I hope Varys quickly loses favor with Dany as she grills him over simply standing by and her father was murdered.

Then Melisandre jumps in and reveals Varys actually saved Dany. A little Varys backstory follows.

Then Dany thanks Varys and officially welcomes him to her team.

Why won't she find some pretty face to wear and never takes it down?

>misusing the GET gif

jesus user

tyrion should get one of them, it's been built up since the first book

Yeah

I really liked everything revolving around the house of black and white and one of the "good guys" becoming an assassin but I don't like teleporting yaas queen arya

>Drogon: The big black bull dragon that Dany favors

>Viserion: the small white cuck dragon that Dany named for her abusive, unhinged brother

>Rheghal: the green Jew dragon that stays behind the scenes, secretly working with the slavers, queen cersei, and the white walkers, pitting all groups against each other

What did D&D Music Factory mean by this?

why does Winterfell look so shit now, they just film that 1 shitty room with no lights

Winterfell used to be comfy and MORE THAN 1 ROOM

Oh boy, another reminder that religion is evil brought to us by Varys. I'm not religious, but it's a really noticeable trend with D&D. Bran's and Jon's religiosity is never mentioned. Sansa loses her faith as soon as she becomes "smart". Arya only believes in death. Davos is reimagined as an atheist. HS and all of his sparrow are reimagined as violent gay bashers instead of a populist movement who wants to protect the plebs from the ravages of nobility's wars. Meanwhile the one "good" religious person admits he doesn't understand or know anything about his own religion.

Man you guys are so mean to this kid. I bet you'd be ecstatic if Trent Reznor showed up in a scene

>you're a big Lord

>All these men will get killed coming back from looting Highgarden by unarmoured brown mongols from the east
JUST
>But the mongols have a dragon
Oh well...that's more likely.

>oathkeeper & widow's wail get combined back into Ice
>Jon wields Ice

>a dragon dies
>night king brings it back
>ice dragon
>Jon kills the ice dragon with Ice

She looks like one of those homo boys in that Swedish webm that goes around sometimes.

>these guys lost to King Robb every single time

Beric and Thoros are going to get killed this season though and Kinvara hasn't been cast for S7.

Varys hates magic more specifically i'd say but you're right about the rest

all cavalry army>all infantry army

>Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail get reforged into Ice
>Someone finds Brightroar or Dawn and renames it Fire after it passes to Jon

the song of ice and fire

its like poetry

>this is what horsecucks actually believes

Jaime uses Widow's Wail.

Was rereading ADwD and this passage jumped out at me. Is there a fake Davos out there somewhere?

Spears>Horse

what i believe doesn't matter, learn history.

and why would they charge into spearwalls

But that's wrong

He lashes out at the titty jewess in S5 over religion without any provocation from her. Which was especially weird since the bitch came all the way from Volantis at their summoning to help them out.

like piss through snow

nice trips btw

Did Episode 2 leak??!

Qyburn made her a zombie bodyguard and is loyal to her. Pycelle is a maester that is assigned to the red keep. Maesters serve whoever is the lord or lady of the house, if she wasnt in charge, he wouldnt care about her at all.

>they're building up to a second Field of Fire

huh

you're literally wrong though