So this photo has been floating around Chinese social media for a while...

So this photo has been floating around Chinese social media for a while, with clickbaity titles such as "Iraqis enraged by this photo". I searched around the web but cannot find a single source to this photo that is not Chinese. Can anyone identify if this photo is real or fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5395830/Abu-Ghraib-abuse-photos-show-rape.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pixels around the hands look shopped to me, maybe because I've been trying to shop a dick in my friends hand for half an hour but that doesn't look right

yeah the color is off too
also bottom right and the guy taking the picture who is obviously shopped

Faked. The skin tone of his face and body are different. Also, if this was real, it would have blown up.

His face doesn't look like Saddam's.

Our idiot GIs did proven shit like this at Abu Graib in 2002-2004 so why would it matter if it is fake or real?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Why is this Jap searching around Chinese internet trying to discredit events that actually occurred? Why are you so obsessed with China? Why are you posting about it on Sup Forums when you have dozens of your own boards?

Do you actually believe you are changing opinions and making a difference?

You netuoyos should kill yourselves sooner. Stop waiting till your mother’s NEET money runs out.

Fake, am I right?

>In 2004, Antonio Taguba, a major general in the U.S. Army, wrote in the Taguba Report that a detainee had been sodomized with "a chemical light and perhaps a broomstick."[40] In 2009, Taguba stated that there was photographic evidence of rape having occurred at Abu Ghraib.[41] An Abu Ghraib detainee told investigators that he heard an Iraqi teenage boy screaming, and saw an Army translator raping him, while a female soldier took pictures.[42] A witness identified the alleged rapist as an American-Egyptian who worked as a translator. In 2009, he was the subject of a civil court case in the United States.[41] Another photo shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner.[41] Other photos show interrogators sexually assaulting prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube, and a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed to expose her breasts.[41] Taguba supported United States President Barack Obama's decision not to release the photos, stating, "These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency."[41] Obama, who initially agreed to release the photographs, later changed his mind, as he believed their release would put troops in danger and "inflame anti-American public opinion".[41]

>In other instances of sexual abuse, soldiers were found to have raped female inmates, and senior U.S. officials admitted that rape had taken place at Abu Ghraib.[43][44] Some of the women who had been raped became pregnant, and in some cases, were later killed by their family members in what were thought to be instances of honor killing.[45] In addition, children were raped by prison staff in front of watching women.[46]

His face looks nowhere near Saddam's you dumb gook

>The Bush administration did not initially acknowledge the abuses at Abu Ghraib. After the pictures were published and the evidence became incontrovertible, the initial reaction from the administration characterized the scandal as an isolated incident uncharacteristic of U.S. actions in Iraq.[9] Bush described the abuses as the actions of a few individuals, who were disregarding the values of the US.[9] This view was widely disputed, notably in Arab countries. In addition, the International Red Cross had been making representations about abuse of prisoners for more than a year before the scandal broke.[71] Scholars studying the abuses have stated that the abuses were part of a widespread pattern. Vice-president Dick Cheney's office had played a central role in eliminating limits on coercion in U.S. custody, commissioning and defending legal opinions that the administration later portrayed as the initiatives of lower-ranking officials.[72] On May 7, 2004, United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld stated in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee:

>These events occurred on my watch. As Secretary of Defense, I am accountable for them. I take full responsibility. It is my obligation to evaluate what happened, to make sure those who have committed wrongdoing are brought to justice, and to make changes as needed to see that it doesn't happen again. I feel terrible about what happened to these Iraqi detainees. They are human beings. They were in U.S. custody. Our country had an obligation to treat them right. We didn't do that. That was wrong. To those Iraqis who were mistreated by members of U.S. armed forces, I offer my deepest apology. It was un-American. And it was inconsistent with the values of our nation.[73]

Fake, nippon-kun. Saddam was captured by iraqi and never was sent to the prison. He was jailed during his short trial but never abused as such.

Yep. He is an anti-China anti-Korea shill and is called a “netouyo” in Japan.

He spends his entire fucking day spamming us with this fake shit.

Here is reality...

And you believe Nippon-kun because??? Without a source? Where exactly is it being used as he claims in China?

Saddam never even was touched by Americans, nor is that face Saddam’s. No one would mistake that for Saddam. So why are you agreeing with him?

Are you a paid shill?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5395830/Abu-Ghraib-abuse-photos-show-rape.html

Fake pictures!

lol at this pro ccp shill calling other shills

I hope it's real, that authoritarian scum got what he deserved

Actually I'm Chinese, just happened to be in Japan. I wasn't so much denying the possibility of such a event because I'm sure something like that could totally happen. I was just curious if this particular image was legit because it didn't blow up.

I am posting the fucking pictures this jap calls fake. They are straight from Abu Graib.

Facts sometimes hurt.

1. That is not Saddam.
2. Americans never touched Saddam. That was an Iraqi issue. We captured him and immediately gave him to the Iraqis supporting the division that found him in his rat hole.
3. Therefore, your initial claim is BULLSHIT you “Chinese” retard.

those are not US army uniforms they look more like pic related. Looks more British then anything also Sadam looks like Mel Gibson

the jap is talking about the op pic only , everyone knows that abu gharib happened and the pics were posted by american media, you aren't showing us anything new . You are just retarded

mad little slant faggot

Sure, not like I particularly care about the exact events that took place.

I got my answer that this is probably fake, and a couple of evidence, albeit kinda vague, to back it up. So I'm satisfied.

Yet he claims that is Saddam, but anyone who has seens Saddam knows that is not Saddam.

So this idiot is lying.

I am Japanese you fucking paki.

Provide just one (1) link from Chinese social media claiming that picture is Saddam.

Navy special warfare has a camo pattern like that but you can see neither has any insignia and that sleeve cuff is not how the Navy does it, also different sleeve styles and guy on the right's haircut is not acceptable but that happens especially on deployments

Or you could google image this pic yourself.

Thanks for the source!

I at least got a good picture of Saddam and family though.

thats what I was getting at those are just generic combats you can get them at any army surplus store

>Another photo shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner.[41] Other photos show interrogators sexually assaulting prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube, and a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed to expose her breasts.

awful, we need to see these, the truth must be known!!!

>awful, we need to see these, the truth must be known!!!
what a pathetic shill

So? It's about facts and this pic is a crude photoshop

the joke went over your head

I want to see the dirty pics

>US army has apprehended mel gibson
now we'll never see The Passion of Christ 2

I guess I wasn't being clear.

What I mean is that, if you google image this, literally every single result that uses this image is a Chinese website claiming it's Saddam.